Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperSocks

Bluelight Crew
I was wondering if we could start a "molly in canada" thread to separate the crystal MDMA discussion from the pills.

Personally I have never seen MDMA in my little area almost smack dab in between Toronto and Montreal in my entire 5 year drug using career.

What's the story across the nation?

There is some wicked and I mean wicked molly that just flooded ontario. Has some on sat. one cap and it was amazing stuff. It's pure white crystals and goes to purple-black immediately. Best MDMA I ever had.

i had it in abundance before christmas. dunno about now-a-days

"brown sugar" crystalline powder. me and my friend both did a gram in the span of a night.

There is some wicked and I mean wicked molly that just flooded ontario. Has some on sat. one cap and it was amazing stuff. It's pure white crystals and goes to purple-black immediately. Best MDMA I ever had.

Whereabouts in Ontario? 'tis a big place

I've had access to pure white mdma in the Vancouver area for the last year or so. Top quality shit for a great price.

i get pure MDMA all the time...i like pills and all, but the last like 6 or 7 have been bunk as shit. i have acess to pure translucent MDMA and White MDMA.

got some good pure white molly powder down here in BC, also got some dirtier lookin but clean as fuck greyish lookin stuff that is supposedly the same MDMa as the white stuff, just got a lil burnt he said...if thats possible

burnt? you don't cook MDMA...

it's brown because there are still byproducts left, it wasn't washed enough. brown MDMA doesn't necessarily means it's bunk/bad, it's just not as pure. although i've had gray molly that was tested at 99% via GC/MS

got some fine, fluffy white MDMA flooding the streets here in vancouver, bc. i hadn't done e in about a year and a half before i got my hands on this stuff just because i was sick of pressed pills and that shitty ass brown 'pure' stuff floating around in my hometown (just moved here a few months ago). this shit is so fucking clean that i actually feel comfortable banging it, and let me tell you that it's got one HELL of a rush on it.

I live damn close to the border of British Colombia, down in Washington, and molly is pretty abundant down here, someone is always holdin, its hella good though, way smoother than cut pills, and im pretty sure generally, whiter is more pure than grayer

anyone from toronto area with any info on mollys floating around nowadays
grabbed some nice white ones back in december, but ive seen some darker brown ones more tarnished looking a couple months ago.

I'm in montreal and currently have only one legit source for molly and may have found a second one. The problem if your in montreal is dealers know people will pay a lot of money for molly and have began selling all kinds of random shit: I've been sold all kinds of piperazines and MDxx as molly. If its beige, waxy, sticks together, and is impossible to turn into a line its usually molly but anything in the form of a white powder is usually fake. If anyone else has gotten real molly from montreal did it look like that?

ive had brown molly and its around edmonton iknow for sure but it was my first times doing e so i cant say how it good the quality is but it totally ruined me on pressed pills

Yep, it is flooded in Toronto now Some good stuff. Too bad I can't say the something about decent Ketamine

Theres loads of Molly in Ottawa .

I know cause I live there and I know like 4 dealers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.