Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some "brown sugar" molly going around fredericton and a few smaller areas of nb not worth mentioning as im probably the only active member from here lol

There's been a lot of brown MDMA around here, which is being sold as MDA. I told my guy after testing it, but he hasn't changed his story. It's odd, because a lot of his customers aren't interested in MDA, but would buy MDMA if they knew he had it. 8) I guess enough of his customers think that the "MDA" is better, so he's banking on the placebo effect.

I wish those big clean crystals would come back, washing substandard stuff with acetone is annoying.

Same issues in these ends with impurity in batches but otherwise seems pretty easy to find... tempted to attempt acetone washing but honestly don't know how much would be lost.

Sometimes a batch is almost clear with maybe a couple tan/brown crystals, and more often than not seems mostly tan with dark brown chunks.

For those that do wash their stuff from this area of town; how much do you lose and what differences do you find?

My buddy gets Molly the brown sugar here in Florida but I have never even seen it here before. He says it costly and hard to get so he charges a fortune

Last edited by a moderator:
St.Catharines has some near translucent Molly going around. Best roll I've had in a while off of 175mg.

There's been a lot of brown MDMA around here, which is being sold as MDA. I told my guy after testing it, but he hasn't changed his story. It's odd, because a lot of his customers aren't interested in MDA, but would buy MDMA if they knew he had it. 8) I guess enough of his customers think that the "MDA" is better, so he's banking on the placebo effect.

I wish those big clean crystals would come back, washing substandard stuff with acetone is annoying.

How much do you lose with an acetone wash? And can you describe how do perform an acetone wash? I've always purchased "brown sugar" MDMA, from different degrees of tan to brown crystal chunks. Some really nice white chunks, but mainly tan crystal. I recently found some white/clear crystal MDMA and was blown away! 140 mg was comparable to 200 mg of the regular tan MDMA, meaning most of the MDMA I've found is around 30% less pure than the white/clear crystal MDMA. Assuming the white crystal is no more than 98% pure, that means most of the tan MDMA is only 68% pure. Needless to say I held on to a nice stash of the white crystal as I never knew how strong pure MDMA truly is.

true or false molly is not a club drug and it makes you lazy and sometimes you can hardly move ive heard some of my friends say they saw some weird shit while on it haha

i think molly is acctualy the strongest drug out there with the most intense trip true or false haha

its cheap as shit in toronto probably like 5x cheaper then what it is in the states, probably one of the cheapest drugs but dam toronto is fucked up right now, and a major abuser and user i cant get anything but weed right now and that sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
true or false molly is not a club drug and it makes you lazy and sometimes you can hardly move ive heard some of my friends say they saw some weird shit while on it haha
true
i think molly is acctualy the strongest drug out there with the most intense trip true or false haha
false

its cheap as shit in toronto probably like 5x cheaper then what it is in the states, probably one of the cheapest drugs but dam toronto is fucked up right now, and a major abuser and user i cant get anything but weed right now and that sucks
perhaps as a major user and abuser you can actually use this little break.

Some sort of suspected Piper going around came in smooth opaque brown/tan/greenish chunk bottom was smooth and rounded. when broken open looks a bit more white almost dusty. the outside of the chunk was darker then the inside forming a shell. Closer inspection revealed that it almost looked like pipes and a small amount of mdma was pressed together to form this chunk. Slight aniseed smell. Toronto area.

so sorry, did not want to cross a line here.
let me rephrase:

A friend from vancouver told me about some high quality molly being around. It's supposed to be an off white crystal powder with some dark specks in it.
does anyone know more about the quality of molly in van at the moment?

all i'm hearing is that the city is drrrrrry. i'm picking up some tomorrow though (finally!), i'll get back at ya and let ya know how it is.

all i'm hearing is that the city is drrrrrry. i'm picking up some tomorrow though (finally!), i'll get back at ya and let ya know how it is.

Interesting, I was told it's full of molly right now. well, guess it depends on who you talk to. yeah, good luck and please keep us updated......

A year ago Vancouver had some decent Molly. Really decent. It floats around southern B.C a lot.

I've been lucky enough to see and experiment with several.
for color.. translucent, white, off-white, orangey, brown, crystals..
for substance.. pures, speedies, ones mixed with mda

The molly scene here in Vancouver seems to be decent even though a lot of the time it's not actually pure molly:

1. White, powdery: Good but adulterated with speed
2. White, slightly crystally: Great but adulterated.
3. Sandy, slightly crystally: Great. Sold to me as MDMA but was actually pure MDA
4. Off-white, slightly crystally: Great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.