Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a bag in vancouver within the past week,
grade aaa shit, pure white, fluffy, and crystaly, really clean high.
cheap too xD

I just got some clean ass molly too. Really cheap from a friend. Super clean, felt so light and floaty on it! All my friend who I gave some too said it was some of the best stuff they ever had :)

I love pure molly :)

I just got some clean ass molly too. Really cheap from a friend. Super clean, felt so light and floaty on it! All my friend who I gave some too said it was some of the best stuff they ever had :)

I love pure molly :)

Gotta love the beautiful chunks of pure crystalline molly Winnipeg has been getting the last year or so. Have you seen it before it is gelled out? Some of the crystals are marble sized and pretty close to completely pure white. Tasy stuff ;)

Toronto has some legit molly going around again, was kind of a dry spell for a year or so I found.

I hate "MDMA" or "Ecstasy" pressed pills! Almost always crap. I have a test kit and use it but crystallised molly is soooo much better. Why let someone else decide what mixture I want to roll with? Maybe I want a nice subdued chillout roll where pure molly is good or maybe I want to get up and move with some speedy home-capped pills.

Anywho, the molly from Toronto is very good unfortunately I don't have any. haha. Last stuff I had (got 1g from a mate who has told me to FOAD :() was very good.

ive got a mdma rock thats about .6g i havnt tried it yet but im the mississauga area and this sample compared to my last sample from a guy who gave me mdma that smelled lik black liqourice and tasted abit like it to seems ok though its very much on the tan side of things as far as colour. I popped a cap and snorted through some awhile back and it ahd me feeling very much like mdma just withough a rush so i thought, MDEA or whatever either way some nice M&Ms going around tdot right now

All hail the GTA :D Honestly, anywhere within pretty much a 3 hour drive of Toronto has to have tons of molly. My home town is flooded, its become an epidemic at the high schools (although I don't agree with that age group using MDMA). Up at U of Guelph MDMA flooded the halls, it was <cut>a 100mg and white semi-opaque rocks, very crystaline looking. My source for molly is currently doing ounces for<here> and the shits moving like wild-fire... let the good times ROLLLLLLLLLLL %)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can get a few kinds, I prefer this off white barely tan stuff we can get in colored...poorly flavoured capsules, i'm sure they're fluffed up but the bulk! and 2 capsules dosed at once is a whole roll... if not a bit overwhelming for the comeup. softer high much different than any pressed pills i've ever had, almost makes me want to find some!...

oh wait I did find some pressed caps, but they look pristine! way to good to be... "old fashioned" i'm sure. big festival coming up to test everything out anyways!

Still got good crystal molly chilling in Winnipeg. There may be a bit of a drought for a short time in the upcoming weeks I've been informed, but this would be the first shortage in over a year so we'll have to see. Still swimming in good molly right now though.

I've had three different batches of MDMA in Toronto since I last posted in these threads, and the quality is still fairly good. First batch I got in the Beaches in Toronto, and it was probably the best MDMA I've ever had in my entire life. Second batch was decent and I got it near <snip>. Third batch I got in <snip> and it was for sure MDMA, and better than the second batch, but not quite as good as the first batch. Probably a tolerance issue though.

Last edited by a moderator:
currently have a great hook up on mdma crystals, Around the london ON area. Usually split .5 g between 2 of us. We are new users, and have to say, its our top choice,(aside from daily weed tokes lol ) we crush it up then put it into a capsule..works great..takes a little longer than just parachuting it though....

as new users you two should be getting off fine splitting a .3

250mg each is pretty high for a new user.

Try lowering your dose to keep your tolerance at reasonable levels.
(or maybe your product is cut/impure)

Yeah, don't push it... because molly is something that you can get a tolerance to quick.
Then you'll need way more to feel the same.

yea, the first .5 we bought we split it into 4 doses....we wasted it though as we popped a 2nd does about 1.5 hours into our first thinking we reach the peak again...i guess it dosent work that way (for me anyways?..)
the 2nd time we just did the whole. .25 in one cap.
probably gonna do .15 next time, thanks for the advice. this site has gave me great info.
I have being reading about it more and understand it better now.
the stuff im getting looks just like this, but a slight bit darker.
1g_MDMA-HCl.jpg

Happy Canada Day fellow Canadians. Gonna 'roll' hard tonight, and enjoy some fireworks. :)

Hey everyone. Recently moved to the Burlington-Mississauga area and haven't seen any molly around but I'm not really connected to the party scene here. Have been to festivals in the states and they're all flooded with great stuff, love it.

What's the scene for this stuff like here? Clubs in Mississauga and Toronto? Parties? I'm a jam band fan myself and there aren't many events around here.

clubs are pretty huge in ontario. you should easily be able to find one that plays your style of music.

as for molly, it's everywhere. take a walk downtown in any city and you'll notice the buggy eyed university students walking around with water bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.