Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn glad you okay.

i like it when i ask people for mdma & they are honest enough to say that they have none.

I've seen two types of molly in the GTA area in the past week or so.

One is completely white, and comes in big rocks. It's pretty clean and smooth, but not that strong.

The other is similar to what another BLer posted above - brown/tan, and like fluffy sand. STRONG smell of licorice. This stuff is also much stronger than the white stuff. It also makes ur jaw go pretty hard.

I've seen two types of molly in the GTA area in the past week or so.

One is completely white, and comes in big rocks. It's pretty clean and smooth, but not that strong.

The other is similar to what another BLer posted above - brown/tan, and like fluffy sand. STRONG smell of licorice. This stuff is also much stronger than the white stuff. It also makes ur jaw go pretty hard.

This must be the same stuff I had (brown/tan fluffy sand looking), for me it felt very clean. The crash actually wasn't that bad. But oh man did my jaw start going crazy after my second dose. I'm glad I stocked up on this stuff.

Well i don't need a test kit to know that looking at a acquaintance after taking 2 pills try and cool himself down and was so thirsty that he drank like 2 liters of water and had no good effects is not a pill i want to take. Christ the shit around here now is making those meth, ephedrine and caffeine pills that where here years ago look good seriously.

Really eh. When I was in my pill buying years, it was the cusp. My first experiences were solid dose clean MDMA ecstasy pill, by total fluke; I didn't know E pills were anything but MDMA and I didn't even do the black licorice smell test, I got super lucky; those first experiences are the best and I'm glad I got the material I did. Very quickly after my first 3 experiences I noticed it was very different, then I got reading. This was the phase of methbombs. I worked very hard to find MDMA pills (crystal was non-existent).

Nowadays with all this piperazine, PMA, 'latest cheap stimulant RC science knows nothing about' crap going on, the methbombs are actually looking good in comparison as long as you knew what it was. :\

Some great molly going around in Toronto. Tanned brown fluffy like Tiesto described and it got me so wrecked both times lately. Thought the magic was done for me but nahhhhh not with these mollies :)

Thought the magic was done for me but nahhhhh not with these mollies :)

Unfortunately, many people in the GTA probably feel that 'the magic' is gone. That they should throw in the towel. Close the book. Whatever. I blame it on the fact that - on average - out of every four times you decide you wanna roll and you score some ecstasy pills or molly capsules, three of those sessions will involve pills or capsules with no mdma in them whatsoever.

I had a relative come visit us recently from Holland who is a bona fide etard and also a regular at PR. Obviously she doesn't check in on North American reports there's no reason to, however, I had a chance to let her see for herself the situation here in relation to enormous amount of bunk going around the area and I'll never forget her reaction: "Godverdomme!"

^lol, "godverdomme!" - I like that.

Shit I had no idea it's gotten that bad. I've been lucky in the sense that the few times I've done E in the past 2 years (probably about 3 times), I've always gotten MDMA in the capsules.

I learned to stay away from the actual pressed pills now. If someone tried to offer me any of those I'd probably flat out refuse.

I wonder if the brown mdma powder going in and around the gta - which a couple of you have written that you've tried some recently - is actually mda.

I say this because of the following link:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2616

I wonder...but I didn't get any type of hallucinations from it. Also, the stuff I saw was darker than the stuff in the link you posted. But who knows, there could very well be a camera flash that's making it appear lighter in colour.

Yeah same here def. darker and also more powderish than that mda capsule. I would like to try that mda capsule next time though... looks good :)

Id like an update on what have people been coming across?
Ive had some pretty decent crystals recently and was wondering if it was the general norm out there or did i luck out?

What have you guys been seeing?
Put emphases on the color, size, quality, and dosage.

Thanks

Did some molly here last night.
Didn't get it from here though.

it was amazing.
Good clean roll & pure mdma!

EDIT: Red Armani Exchange (180-205MG MDMA)

Last edited:
Toronto still has some good molly activibees going on %) Don't buy from people under 30 that sell powder and you should be alright. My uncles pet parrot has a friend who picked this stuff up at a walmart in Toronto, when he first picked it up the crystals where much larger the biggest one weighing in at just under a gram but was eventually crushed to the smaller shards in the pic to make it easier to use.

In regards to the AE pills their more around 125-150 I would say. My pet parrot weighed them in at 300mg and I doubt more than half is mdma, pills need to be 50%+ cellulose to compress properly

2q319x3.png

Last edited:
^^ I gotta ask, what keyboard is that? I love the backlit ones but I've never seen blue, just white.

Anywho, my pet nucleus was fortunate enough to get its electrons all over a very similar looking batch of molly shards from the picture posted above. The only noticeable difference being that its shards are a little whiter/clearer. Nucleus then apparently asked Sir Mecke, the Simons twins and Baron Marquis to sample the product. Their reactions confirmed that the shards are in fact MDMA. Nucleus is optimistic that MDMA might be making a comeback in the area after a few years in Europe.

MDMA is most Definitly making a comeback in Toronto, their are some busy bees out their utilizing an otc four electron decarboxylative oxidation of certain anhydrides, in the next few years their should an influx of off white/yellow mdma. This will be good for all users as the supply chain is shortened and their is more competition so prices go down and quality go up. No more of this gang produced safrole stuff that is often recrystalized with impurities.

I wonder if this will make it's way up to Montreal! That be great

Looks like an Alienware laptop. I have one too :) & we have the same colour for our keyboard

Those molly shards in the pic above look foiineee.
ok how much?? lol kiddin
I've had red AE tablets long time ago and it was pure meth bomb + BZP something. I don't know about Montreal but I would not touch the E pills going around in Toronto. Even the molly capsules are hit or miss sometimes. Only when I can grab shards like the above... there's no variance!

Those molly shards in the pic above look foiineee.
ok how much?? lol kiddin
I've had red AE tablets long time ago and it was pure meth bomb + BZP something. I don't know about Montreal but I would not touch the E pills going around in Toronto. Even the molly capsules are hit or miss sometimes. Only when I can grab shards like the above... there's no variance!

Red AE are legit but were not purchased in Montreal...Everything here is too bunk & dry right now.
BUT when someone does find the lucky pout of gold, I'm sure they feel like this
1iVOL.jpg

I'd steer clear - at least for the time being - of any ecstasy pills made in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.