Roll Call - Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisybabe

Bluelight Crew
Hi there! In an effort to organize and spruce up this forum, a project is underway involving the roll call threads. It has been mentioned that three states were lacking a proper thread, one of which is Arkansas. So - if you are from AR, here is your chance at 15 minutes of fame! Please post with your location and your contact info if ya want.
**Please note, off topic replies will be deleted. This is non-negotiable!** :p
Informally, I would also like to know if you Arkansas people are happy in the SE forum, or if you feel AR could be better served by being grouped in Midwest. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I knew this was a desolate backwards state, but I had no idea it was this bad.
I live in Conway, party in Little Rock for the most part.
25 male, [email protected],
I'd like to hear from other Arkansans on Bluelight.
As far as placement, SE or Midwest. Go with SE, its the closest thing culturally.

What up Arkansas!

Hey What's up? Who's goin to Irene on the 12th? You bet your ass I'll be there man with glowsticks on. I'm from Pine Bluff, AR. Who's coming to Nite Life Rocks man, it's gonna be a hell of a party. Irene hasn't been here since that shit happened the last time she was here. You know what I'm talking about if you were there. Anyways, what's up? Who's going? POST POST POST POST KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN 8o

whats up wolfozord

Yeah Ima defenitley be there........

I can hardly sit still in my chair I'm so excited.
I just hope they let us bring in our binkies and candy and lights and stuff....

Anybody else from the PB in here?%)

PLUR

yeah, at that last time irene was in arkansas. They shut off the air, quit selling water and there was no water fountain. i think it was in august so that arkansas humidity reeked hell on the place. some kid died, i watched him. party was fun though.

^^
Yeah Move 2 was my first party Ever.....still had a roll stuck in my throat as the Little Rock Police was raidin' the place!

And Irene was pissed off, said she wasn't comin back to little rock...

But I mean GOD DAMN, there was no water in the fuckin place NO WHERE exept maybe the 10 or so inches that was on the floor! And when you walked into the main room of the venue you could instantly see the *wall of heat*..........body heat .. 8) I mean it was really foggy and there weren't even any fog machines there!!
It was soooo hot in there, no wonder that kid died :\

:eek: Ok sorry a little off topic

/end rant

Yeah that party was so dangerous, we are lucky we all didnt drop dead., cuz i was probably doin the same thing the dead kid was. This party called Vibe w/ DJ Dan, Diesle boy in April 2000 was my first one, i think Move 2 was my last one. It looked like the promoter put the whole thing together at the spur of the moment. They should have tried his ass for manslaughter. After Move 2, all hell broke loose with the promoters and the cops and things were just never the same. I had to go off to college in Fayetteville and left it all behind. Wait, i did make it back to this one called LUV Fest or something. It was in a cow pasture out by pinnacle mountain. DJ Q-bert was there. it was cool, but of course it was summer time and with summer time in arkansas....along came the humidity and mosquitoes. Q-bert had to apologize a few times because his hands got so sweaty they kept slippin off the records. Its been along time since ive been to a party. If you hear of any in LR let me know cuz my home town is NLR and that is only a hop skip and a jump over the river. I knew about the one on the 12th but Mid terms are a mother fucker so i couldnt make it down. yall take it easy

B.

Went to UCA in Conway and hated it. Now at PT in Little Rock. Going to UofA in Fayetteville soon.

There are more AR bluelighters out there, as i know a handful... a lot of people dont browse the regional forums though.

damn...i thought arkansas was weak, but i didnt know it was this bad.

I just moved to Texarkana. What do you do for fun here?AIM: TruxtonStreet

arkansas is the meth capital of the world!!! Someone I know gets good anhydrous amonia out there and easily pumps out nice crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.