Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New Zealand v. Cyathea dealbata

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
Pill Info Request: New Zealand v. Cyathea dealbata​

This thread has been created to centralise all Pill Info Requests into State/Territory specific groups. The reason for this change is due to an influx of PIR’s flooding the Australian Drug Discussion over the preceding months (Oct 08 – Mar 09). It’s important to note that this thread has not been created to limit the amount of PIR’s in AusDD, rather, it’s been created to ensure important HR information is not lost within a sea of requests on the front page. The goal is to centralise all general PIR’s within their locality specific threads, which will then allow for easier search functionality, as well as ensuring people don’t overlook PIR’s of specific HR interest. Rest assured that any pill that presents a ‘real’ threat to the health and well being of users will be afforded its own thread. Similarly, any pill that is in mass circulation and with a wide user base will also be afforded its own thread.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

It’s expected that it will take some time to become accustomed to the new requirements surrounding PIR’s. It is, however, in the best interests of the forum that we try and make the transition as smoothly as possible and with least resistance. If anyone has ideas on how to improve the Pill Reporting/Requesting system within AusDD then feel free to discuss it in the Centralising Pill Info Requests into State and Territory groups thread. Any ideas and suggestions to make the forum a better place are always welcomed. :)

yellow lady

Name: yellow lady
Colour: yellow
Logo: lady (as in one half of the lady in the kappa logo)
Height: nil/longish sorry couldnt find my ruler lol.
Diameter: nil
Weight: mg
Scored: no
Bevel: yes
Texture: firm but easy to break/chip, speckled, no shiny crystal particles,
Smell: none
Taste: didnt taste like piperazines, no sour/tangy sour taste from a small scraping of it.
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: nil
Mandelin Reagent Result: nil

Sourced these off the street and I dont have a tester atm, they look pretty much identical to the 'red/pink ladies' from end of last year ('unknown substance')

but the pills pictured are of smaller dimension than the red/pink ladies. I wont be trying them until probably the following weekend (if tested as mdma and good reports) and probably wont buy a

tester until after the long weeked, so appreciate any heads up on these ones cheers! (will update post).

*havent had a good bean for a while now, though there have been a bit of molly about which was nice (clearish crystal but with tinges of yellow funny enough).

http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yellowladies.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure from hearing alot of 2nd hand reports that these contain NO MD**. Instead it seems people have been reporting a psychedelic effect at higher doses (one pill plus+), and at lower doses (< one pill) many reports of persistent stimulation and trouble sleeping. A few have even reported bad nausea with these pills, so what ever is in them could potentially be dangerous. I personally suspected 2-c-t-* series RC to match these effects, visuals, nausea and an empathetic quality.

I'd recommend staying away from these and if you really MUST take them, then advise caution and don't expect an MDMA high.

Thanks alot mate really appreciated! I quite like RCs and have tried most of the 2** range, but must add caution on these ones then, ah well back to the molly when I can get some more! will use a tester when I can cheers.

Name: Yellow Lady (3rd different batch)
Colour: Yellow
Logo: Ladies face (Not Kappa style like in photo above)
Height: ?mm (unkown, but assume typical size press)
Diameter: ?mm
Weight: ?
Scored: ?
Bevel: ?
Texture: Hard Press
Smell: No smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Bubbled with NO colour change, suspect Piperazine!
Mandelin Reagent Result: NO colour change.

The effects were consistent with a piperazine, please avoid!!

I had a post removed from Pill reports but there are a series of capsules doing the rounds they are multi coloured and have animal prints on them.

effects are euphoria and energy that lasts between 3 - 4 hours

there are two distinct batches one with brown powder and another with a green and white powder. The brown seems to be the stronger of the two but effects are the same.

I would suspect an RC combo but definitely the best there is out there. Everyone else seems to be playing with 2-cx combos which tbh are pretty horrible.

sleep is easy on this and come down very minor. Any questions let me know :)

seem to be 0 sized caps being used

I had a post removed from Pill reports but there are a series of capsules doing the rounds they are multi coloured and have animal prints on them.

effects are euphoria and energy that lasts between 3 - 4 hours

there are two distinct batches one with brown powder and another with a green and white powder. The brown seems to be the stronger of the two but effects are the same.

I would suspect an RC combo but definitely the best there is out there. Everyone else seems to be playing with 2-cx combos which tbh are pretty horrible.

sleep is easy on this and come down very minor. Any questions let me know :)

seem to be 0 sized caps being used

Is this in wellington/nz? if so then I know what your talking about! theyre the ones in the clear 'double o' gelcaps? Is that brown powder stuck together and look like burnt plastic? did you get slight hallucinations? like bright colour edges around paintings that seem to glow (if you know what I mean) and also was there a bit of nausea during the peak?

Gelcaps are so fucking dodgy here in NZ unless you know the source and you actually watch them weigh the powders out and capsule them+know they are the drug your wanting, be careful!!

*I bet a 17+ year old in NZ is more likely to have experienced every other RC 2CX/whatever before an actual mdma pill :)