Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright sweet :D... yeah i read reports of them all over... blue,green,orange etc etc n all i hear is pma pma pma lol

OK just heard back from a mate and 'supposedly' the pink and the orange are the exact same pill but I'm not to sure on that one any more... I'll know when I pick mine up tonight anyways.

I do know that they are not PMA though as test results from one of the testers came up purple, I'll double check that one later tonight though for you.

Hey guys,

Recently come into contact with the Pink Omegas. Heard they were a medium, clean dose of MD (someone compared them to the LV's in one instance..)

Seemed to be pressed reasonably well, can break off easily enough but don't seem to crumble on their own. Some of them seem a bit more speckled than others. Seem to be a little bit chalky aswell.

Marquis --> purple within a couple of seconds, looking quite black after maybe 15-25 seconds.
Mandelin --> purple instantly

Will try get a picture up.

Ok cheers for that :) not sure if im picking the omegas up yet, there quite possibly might be a different lot we are getting, will know later.

Was offered Pink/Red Omegas tonight too. havent heard much feedback from them

Picked up some lovely Red 7Xs which i had 2 weeks ago. They are great.

Can quite happily confirm the white macca's as quality flips :) Rate the medium high to high and just a good solid dose of MD.

I know theres been a few maccas but these where beveled, no score and plain white with no specs. Sorry didnt get much other useful info but deff worth grabbing if they come around.

yeah the maccas are old news, good flips..
i had green squirrels on friday night, they were much to my suprise quite a killer pill.
anddd green hearts ill also vouch for, didnt seem to last long tho that probably had more to do with the fact i was on xanax at the time, but seemed decent.
my mate said the suzukis were joy.
i've been lucky with pills latly.

Had 2 pink omegas last night... took one omega and the next 20min later and they both kicked in at the same time.. was rollin for a good 4-5hrs.. Wasn;t expecting much (they are pretty small pills) and i'd had a lot to drink before that... really enjoyable, was wanting to dance but legs felt heavy n yeah, nice medium dose of md i'd say:)

Last edited:
Haven't had the maccas... i did like the pink omegas though, wasn't expecting much but they were a nice roll

I have heard much news about tha maccas ay, i had tha Pink Crowns on fri night and they were alright ay. Pretty fuken smaky man, i was just like moving from couch 2 couch not even willing 2 dance, but in saying that i felt pretty fuken amazing then start thrashing through tha buds and shit got loose lol but yeah probz a bit of ketamine in them, still got sum pretty quality MDxx though (10% chance could be a lil bit of MDMA i rekon) coz i felt sooo fuken nice and like had a great sense of wellbeign and like warm feeling lol

But onto more important things... Green fish and Blue stars? any whispers on them?

Last edited:
Dealer told me he is getting some Green Squirrels and Blue Stars... Anybody consumed these yet? My dealer reckons the Green Squirrels will be a 10/10 pill.

Hope he is right..

Any information on these yet?

Blue star/purple star

Dealer told me he is getting some Green Squirrels and Blue Stars... Anybody consumed these yet? My dealer reckons the Green Squirrels will be a 10/10 pill.

Hope he is right..

The only thing I could find about the Blue Stars was the blue Texaco stars here is a report on PR about them.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16132

There is also a report on purple stars so steer clear from them ---> http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16164

Pink Crowns/Rolexs' & Green Fish.

I have heard much news about tha maccas ay, i had tha Pink Crowns on fri night and they were alright ay. Pretty fuken smaky man, i was just like moving from couch 2 couch not even willing 2 dance, but in saying that i felt pretty fuken amazing then start thrashing through tha buds and shit got loose lol but yeah probz a bit of ketamine in them, still got sum pretty quality MDxx though (10% chance could be a lil bit of MDMA i rekon) coz i felt sooo fuken nice and like had a great sense of wellbeign and like warm feeling lol

But onto more important things... Green fish and Blue stars? any whispers on them?

A mate of mine was able to get some Pink Crowns/Rolexs, not 100% sure what they are like but this guy won't get anything unless they are of a medium MDxx content if that is of any help... This is over in QLD though by the way.

Blue stars I stated in my previous post so refer to that.

The only thing I could find about the green fish I have posted below but they are from Sydney so they could or could not be the same batch, it's possible though seeing as they take a month or more to get across the desert over to you guys.

GREEN FISH:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13358
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12685

Thanks for the info mushi mushi 88. Might have to ask around for those Green Fish.

Red/Pink Crowns/Rolexes are the shit. MDMA Medium-High, marquis tests clean, no detectable adulterants, strong peak and long duration. Very good rolls. Will update with precise dimensions and pictures when I grab a couple more.

Hope he is right..

the green squirrels are quite good, i enjoyed them. i had 2 of them, 1 pill never seems to cut it with the strength of pills around these days.

Red/Pink Crowns/Rolexes are the shit. MDMA Medium-High, marquis tests clean, no detectable adulterants, strong peak and long duration. Very good rolls. Will update with precise dimensions and pictures when I grab a couple more.

Look forward to it. If they are the same ones we had here in SA that is about the standard of pill we get =D

Status
Not open for further replies.