Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^hey yeah you're right
I sadly discovered this on the weekend - def. DXM in them (had tried it few yrs back)
I double dropped and also had a third- was nauseous and threw up several times, also had a memory blank for about 4hours, couldn't move walk or talk properly. took hrs more to feel normal again was pretty out of it. Not pleasant..
friend had two spaced apart and got the itching and typical weird feeling.
more frustrating than anything as I knew I had to ride it out and couldn't fight myself to prevent the walking and talking like a retard

always had said DXM is different- not exactly fun-filled/enjoyable stuff to take but I guess interesting for some
annoyed as I still have some of these left but what to do with them? waste of money :(

It sucks you have a few left, I guess just count your losses and flush them unless you're keen to have another spew :D

I'm giving googs a rest for a while, too much crap floating around at the moment, haven't had any decent ones in months. A mass boycott would work wonders!

Very disappointing to see the direction the Victorian pill market is headed in, on the whole.

With each passing week, the level of feedback surrounding not only bunk but dangerously adulterated presses only seems to be on the increase... can't imagine the ways in which the greedy perpetrators are going to try and capitalise on this over the holiday season :\

[EDIT: Don't advertise what you don't want police to know. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the pill scene is dead at the moment, there is no other word for it. Just a quick look at PR gives you a indication of how the market is at the moment, I know a few supplyers who have gave up on pushing due to the quality.

Though like everything, it will come around again. How long.. thats anyones guess.

First time in 6 years i wont be doing XTC on new years eve due to the crap pills right now

:*(

It sucks you have a few left, I guess just count your losses and flush them unless you're keen to have another spew :D

I'm giving googs a rest for a while, too much crap floating around at the moment, haven't had any decent ones in months. A mass boycott would work wonders!

hehe yeah you're right think i'll pass. Just have to accept I've lucked out this time around- I would feel bad passing those on to anyone- def. not what you paid/hoped for

given what's going around in Melbourne pill-wise atm I too don't think I'll even bother trying to chase up some others to have for NYrs :\

dont loose all hope people you never know what (hopefully) may be around the corner..

brown euro & brown ck

further to http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=477537

Name: brown euro
Colour: dark brown
Logo: euro
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 9mm
Weight: unknown
Scored: no, domed
Bevel: yes
Texture: rough, crumbles easily
Smell: mdxx
Taste: slight bitter
Reagent Tested: yes
Marquis Reagent Result: blue/black
Mandelin Reagent Result: unknown

Name: brown ck
Logo: ck (calvin klein)

myself and i'm assuming a few others are aware of a separate batch of light brown of both of the above which appear to contain a secondary substance which may be amphetamines

it's the alleged mdxx that i'm interested in so if anyone has anything new on these i'd like to hear of it....

know a friend and their mates were all pretty happy with the brown cks and were gonna keep some aside for NYs but I don't know more than that sorry

Name: Blue Crocodile (looks like Lacoste symbol)

Colour: Blue with white specks all throughout the pill

Logo: Crocodile but you can hardly see it

Height: 4mm

Diameter: 8mm

Scored: No

Bevel: On top of pill

Texture: Smooth

Smell: No real smell that i could detect

Taste: Very bitter!

Tested: No

Last edited:
further to http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=477537

Name: brown euro
Logo: euro

Name: brown ck
Logo: ck (calvin klein)

myself and i'm assuming a few others are aware of a separate batch of light brown of both of the above which appear to contain a secondary substance which may be amphetamines

it's the alleged mdxx that i'm interested in so if anyone has anything new on these i'd like to hear of it....

I had these NYE. Refer here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=461588&page=8

Status
Not open for further replies.