Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up Psilo.
A mate got offered these the other day but declined when the person wouldnt give him one to do a test on.
I now know why :X :X :X

I'm sticking to my guns and not doing 'e' untill some crystal does the rounds again...

It's all crud at the moment and its going to be this way for some time.

Anyone who says they are getting decent pills at the moment doesn't know what a decent pill is.

I'm sure some dickhead will now try to tell me the pill they had the other day was good :!

The current pill market is a very pathetic cash grab at the risk of users health!

DON'T SUPPORT IT!

hmmm...
yellow exclamations are back this week - IMO this second press seems stronger than the first. but it might just be my observations, as i'm yet to take one.
also have come across some white mitsubishis, which i am sceptical about, mainly because they not only taste bitter, but have a hint of sour to them. which concerns me. i read about some white disableds on PR which were reportedly a combo of bzp/mdxx, so i suspect these may be the same deal. haven't been able to test these :( but i'll have more info later on.

Name: Green Squrriel
Colour: Green
Logo: Squrriel
Height: 7mm
Diameter: 4mm
Weight:
Scored: none
Bevel: logo side slightest edge bevel
Texture: Hard, tried to bite it in half got like 2 big bits and a smaller bit.
Smell: none
Taste: Bad chemical taste left a bad after taste for a while aswell.

Had like a 1/3 then went shopping, felt pretty good wanted to dance and at 1 stage felt like my heart was beating to my tunes :D Looks like this but are light green: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15736

Anyone had these while they were out or tested em?

Last edited:
Squirrels are the best I've had in a loooong time.
The Squirrels and The Scorpions are all from the same presser.

Last edited:
Green squirrels and scorpions are the only press i have had recommended to me this year...

Buy them up children!

I went through 6 and a half of those squirrels on Friday night, baaaad. I was so out of it I can't remember doing it.

I've been paying for that with sleep paralysis every night since.

Had two of the squirrels last night, danced for ages and got very lovey dovey, nice n clean no comedown but at one stage my heart was pounding out of my chest and had to sit down for a while 8o

Had two of the squirrels last night, danced for ages and got very lovey dovey, nice n clean no comedown but at one stage my heart was pounding out of my chest and had to sit down for a while 8o

Partying on a Tuesday night.....Oh to be young again!!! :(

I planned on having a biggie: new job.etc - but I didn't plan on going that big. Learnt my lesson. :)

Sourced some more Squirrels, good weekend ahead %)

Rainbow Crowns or Rainbow Doves?
I think they're two different pills.

Friends have described them as weird, or spacey. Maybe some kind of 2Cx substance in them.

The Squirrels I sourced happened to be Scorpions by the time I got them. Haven't tried these yet. I'm betting they'll be just as good.

yeah the scorpions are just as good, i did a mix of both last saturday. Best night on the bik's for a looong time

Ok so i tried the "fruit tingles"/rainbow crowns last night. There may be a few batches going around if you know people that experienced some weird effects, the ones that I got seemed like relatively clean medium dose of mdma. Hardly even scattered today and I had 2 yesterday. I would do them again, might not be the best out there but I had fun and these were decent.

the rainbow doves are very speedy/amphet based - which was fine for me, cause at the time i needed a real wake-me-up, not love-me-up. And what minimal md-xx content there was, seemed pleasantly clean enough.

i knew this before i tried them though. would not have been happy if i'd been looking for MD content and had wound up with one of these.

Scorpions. Holy shit, best ever. I'm sure anyone that's had them can vouch for that. Myself and most of my friends usually double-drop - everyone only had one. Amazing.

can anyone who has had both confirm whether the red xl/7x's or the green scorpions are better? im leaning toward getting more scorps, but since im saving the ones i have and havent consumed yet im not 100% sure which of the two pills i should stock up on.

okay, I have the option on being able to get some scorpions, does any one know if the are any "other" scorpions I should worry about, or are they the only scorpions doing the rounds at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.