Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't hear about the doves, but heard about some pink hearts tonight which apparently take 2hrs to kick in, and then mash you unbelievably :p
haven't seen a dove press around for a while

my mate got hold of some blue iron crosses the other day..fucking jealousy..as i suspect they are related to this batch

but yeah the question marks were def. quality... would be good to see more of that around. never got my beans. still waiting. such a pain in the rear!!!! *grrr*

pink hearts ey are they shaped as hearts, I got some of them on me also. Indeed they take ages to kick in, also low to medium dose I needed 2 to have a good time.

TRANCE ENERGY HERE I COMEEE

i didn't ascertain that information :p she didn't specify, so i don't think so

have fun at calder... i'll be working down there. should be an interesting day..!

Pill info Request - Blue Mitsubishi - Melbourne
Name: Blue Mitsubishi

Colour: Blue

Logo: Mitsubishi Press indented (Some of the logo's are very faint)

Height: 3mm

Diameter: 7mm

Weight: Unknown

Scored:No

Bevel: Front & on some there is a small bevel on the back

Texture: Smooth to touch, Hard pressed together

Smell: Chemical smell

Taste: Very bitter

Reagent Tested: No

mitsibishi.jpg

There is a different batch doing the rounds in QLD that are a much darker blue to these ones... I just thought I would post that in here to let everybody know, they are a very good pill though so I guess which either way you go you should do well... On the other hand though there is also white ones going around that are a bit bigger then your average pill and they are duds or pipes so steer clear of those.

I GOT MY BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: blue t-stars

Colour: Blue - light with white specs

Logo: Walker Texas Ranger (literally...a 5-pointed star, with an upper-case T in the middle)

Score: No

Bevel: none on either side

Texture: smooth & firm - very solid press

Smell: Aniseed/slight chem smell

Taste: verrryy bitter...leaves an almost minty taste on the tongue but has that MD-ey detergent like goodness :D

If i don't fall asleep, i'll be going out to test these babies in a couple of hrs...in which case i'll make a report, and get some pic action happening ;)

Also - didn't make it out on the town, but i can see brown crystal chunks in these as well :D :D :D

i'm practically peeing my pants with excitement.

Fixed to appease the pedantic.

well there are actually BLUE STARS that have been going around in the last few months, which ARE SHIT, so you'd want to be specific, when talking of such matters.

and yep - they're identical to the ones on PR
although mine aren't domed at the back, like the mercedes were.

from all outset though, they look like a decent pill. i will confirm this for myself sometime over the next 48hrs.

Pill info - Blue T Star - Melbourne

Name: Blue T Star (Texacos)
Colour: Blue with white speckles
Logo: Star with capital T in the middle
Scored: no
Bevel: yes
Texture: well pressed pill doesn't crumble easily.

I had half on Friday night. I take pills about once every 3 weeks...last one I had was 2 weeks prior.

When it was coming on I had to lie down for a while, started feeling realllyyy googed but then once I got up and started dancing just felt really energised. Definitely had speed in them as I had clenched hands.
But yes, just have to make sure you get up and dance, it's as if the dancing "activates" them properly or something.

Didn't feel an enormous mdma high, just a little. I wouldn't give them MDxx high, probably medium.

Had eye wobbles, and a little even the next day.

I felt like I was still in a really happy place until about 12 hours later..just that nice happy haze that you feel from a clean pill when the speed is gone.

Looks exactly the same as ones on PR from a few years ago, and I checked the measurements as I have half left and same size.

muvcev.jpg

Last edited:
These were pretty low Md & Amphetamine. Needed 3 to get me where i wanted to be

Name: Blue Mitsubishi

Colour: Blue

Logo: Mitsubishi Press indented (Some of the logo's are very faint)

Scored:No

Bevel: Front & on some there is a small bevel on the back

Texture: Smooth to touch, Hard pressed together

Smell: Chemical smell

Taste: Very bitter

Name: Blue T Star (Texacos)
Colour: Blue with white speckles
Logo: Star with capital T in the middle
Scored: no
Bevel: yes
Texture: well pressed pill doesn't crumble easily.

I had half on Friday night. I take pills about once every 3 weeks...last one I had was 2 weeks prior.

When it was coming on I had to lie down for a while, started feeling realllyyy googed but then once I got up and started dancing just felt really energised. Definitely had speed in them as I had clenched hands.
But yes, just have to make sure you get up and dance, it's as if the dancing "activates" them properly or something.

Didn't feel an enormous mdma high, just a little. I wouldn't give them MDxx high, probably medium.

Had eye wobbles, and a little even the next day.

I felt like I was still in a really happy place until about 12 hours later..just that nice happy haze that you feel from a clean pill when the speed is gone.

Looks exactly the same as ones on PR from a few years ago, and I checked the measurements as I have half left and same size.

muvcev.jpg

Had one and a half of these last night. Felt nice and clean i also rekon mdxx med. Mine wern't exactly the same as the old pic they didn't have the domed back. Got slight eye wobbles, was very happy, and was loved up a bit aswell.

Would be interested to know if anyone has any information on Pink VW's or has heard anything about them..

Would be interested to know if anyone has any information on Pink VW's or has heard anything about them..

Did a search on the VW logo on PR... seems to have a fairly strong consistency, but there hasn't been a press around for about 6 months. I know it's nothing to go by, but i've never had a pink pill that was terrible :p therefore i always equate 'pink' with 'good', but yeah, if you consume one, give us the lowdown!! :D

also got my hands on the yellow exclamations. they go incredibly well with the blue texacos. sometimes in order to feel the maximum effects of some pills, you need to combine them with others...which is what i succeeded in doing, taking them in combination :D

also threw a couple of the purple diamonds i had saved up into the mix...jaw was practically radiating all through yesterday morning and arvo ;)

Also... i know it's not strictly in pill form... but i'd like to warn about some crappy caps going around.

Some fool tried to make me swap an exclamation for one of his caps in Melb yesterday - and upon looking at it, i knew the contents were too light to possibly be MDMA crystals. so i declined.

he then tried to tell me the contents were 'MDMC' - i just shook my head, and walked off.
Noobs!!!!! :X

^ umm if it was a light powder and alot of it it's highly possible the caps contained "MDMC" since that is tagged to another chem but the guy prolly meant Methylone (3,4-methylenedioxymethcathinone). Or mephedrone. from experience with these chems they're generally fluffy in appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.