Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima​

This thread has been created to centralise all Pill Info Requests into State/Territory specific groups. The reason for this change is due to an influx of PIR’s flooding the Australian Drug Discussion over the preceding months (Oct 08 – Mar 09). It’s important to note that this thread has not been created to limit the amount of PIR’s in AusDD, rather, it’s been created to ensure important HR information is not lost within a sea of requests on the front page. The goal is to centralise all general PIR’s within their locality specific threads, which will then allow for easier search functionality, as well as ensuring people don’t overlook PIR’s of specific HR interest. Rest assured that any pill that presents a ‘real’ threat to the health and well being of users will be afforded its own thread. Similarly, any pill that is in mass circulation and with a wide user base will also be afforded its own thread.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

It’s expected that it will take some time to become accustomed to the new requirements surrounding PIR’s. It is, however, in the best interests of the forum that we try and make the transition as smoothly as possible and with least resistance. If anyone has ideas on how to improve the Pill Reporting/Requesting system within AusDD then feel free to discuss it in the Centralising Pill Info Requests into State and Territory groups thread. Any ideas and suggestions to make the forum a better place are always welcomed. :)

shouldn't these all be a sticky so we don't have noobs saying I could not find the thread with a search or similar ..

Telopea speciosissima is the Floral Emblem of New South Wales - Waratah - Telopea speciosissima

I had to do a search to figure that out lol and I think you are going to confuse alot of people with it.

shouldn't these all be a sticky so we don't have noobs saying I could not find the thread with a search or similar ..

Telopea speciosissima is the Floral Emblem of New South Wales - Waratah - Telopea speciosissima

I had to do a search to figure that out lol and I think you are going to confuse alot of people with it.

I think for now we will leave them to float and see what happens. If merging threads becomes too time consuming then we will look at the sticky option in the future. :)

If you look on the brightside KP - you learnt what the scientific name for Waratah was today. Any day that you learn something new, is a good day, wouldn't you say??? :)

PIR: Black Apple - Sydney

Name: Black Apple
Colour: Black pill with white,red speckles
Logo: Apple with a stalk, difficult to notice due to pill being black
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: No Score
Bevel: Slight bevel both sides
Texture: Hard pill, well pressed
Smell: The baggie has a slight chem smell
Taste: Bitter tasting, not overly strong
** Unable to test pills

Picked these up in sydney last night and been told there average, they do not look like the Black apple pills on PR, there a lot darker with tiny white/red specks, i have tried the last batch of black apples and these def look different.

Anybody with any info much appreciated :)
Peace

Name: Blue Sheriff Badges
Colour: Blue
Logo: Sheriff Badge
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture: Hard
Taste: Strong taste
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Just wondering if anyone has come across these beans in Sydney? There are no reports on PR whatsover, unfortunatley i dont know anymore info on them as i havnt bought any. I dont wanna buy em and find out they are pips. All i know that they are speedy. They guy im getting em doesnt sell one and i dont wanna make a fool of myself by getting one either. Any info much apreciated. Thanks.

Pale yellow PASSION

Name: PASSION
Colour: Pale yellow or white with yellow specs some black specs not many though
Logo: PASSION
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 8.5 to 9mm
Scored: Yes shallow but there
Bevel: none
Texture: Firm solid press
Smell: None from 1
Taste: Chemical bitter good MDMA taste
Reagent Tested: Yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: Blue straight to dark purple to black pritty quickly
Seems like the goods was wondering if any any one has herd or better yet consumed these.
looks to be the same consistancy, colour, shape and so on as the AC/DC and the OFF CHOPS im suspecting same presser. Had had info saying that there is 2 times the MDxx in these than the previous ones but i take that as a grain of salt cause its only hear say no evedence to back up these claims if anyone can shed any light on these would be very helpfull :).

Oh and a pic

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

no one has any info on these??? this thread has been bearly looked at since its creation :( there where so many more PIR before this thread whats happend?

Yeah im waiting for replies too. I cant decide what ones to get. In Sydney: Airplanes, sheriff badges (blue 6 pointed stars) , pacmans or joker beans. Im guessing there all shit. Seems everyones got diff ones but are all pip shit. Think i mite have to look into gas

If they are yellow airplanes they are definately shit. BZP crap, gives you a headache and makes you feel dirty and unloved.

tryed the passions good med dose of mdma quite enjoyable really

Yeah im waiting for replies too. I cant decide what ones to get. In Sydney: Airplanes, sheriff badges (blue 6 pointed stars) , pacmans or joker beans. Im guessing there all shit. Seems everyones got diff ones but are all pip shit. Think i mite have to look into gas

Damn man you don't have a very good choice of pills their, they all be pipes, I feel sorry for you man... Although you could get lucky with the pacmen depending on what batch you get but I say take your testers with you and test before handing the cashola over.

PILL WARNING (Black apple)

Ok not sure if i should be putting this here or in the NSW pill info thread but i think they might get to a few areas so ill just put it out there if so mods feel free to move it.
Well here goes i got given one of these as a tester was told they will be more expensive than usual as they are from os holland to be precise.

Am located in the sydney area.

Name: Black Apple
Colour: Black with orange, green, and white specs
Logo: Apple
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ??mg
Scored: No
Bevel: Slight front and back
Texture: Slightly glossy, hard press
Smell: None really but only 1
Taste: little bit of a bitter taste nothing at all bad though not sweet or sour
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No colour change at all the pill scrapings just sat in the fluid didnt even disolve had to crunch/chop it up to try and make some sort of change tested twice with 2 differant bottles thinking there was something wrong with the first cause i was expecting big things being an import supposedly, tested the white smileys that had tested a few days before and the came up good again with both bottles......

So no reaction to that reagent would mean its not speed, mda, mdma, ketmine or pma.
Unsure of the content of these bad little things but im to scared to consume cause of the non reaction i dont have any other reagents at the moment so cant conduct anymore tests.

After licking it more of the specs come out the pill only had afew specs untill i licked at it the more appear its like it just licks off the black stuff what ever it is...
So steer clear everybody stay safe.

Heres a pic of what to look out for

P4100001.jpg

Party safe boys and girls :)

Last edited:
nice looking pill in a strange kinda way. Crush the whole pill up and test it again, you never know and its only a tester

they look pretty funky...in an offbeat way. glossy surface is never a promising sign.

If someone tried to sell me a pill like that I'd probably refuse it. I mean I know it's silly to judge pills on their appearance, but that thing just screams 'there's some really nasty and not at all recreational chemicals in here'

looking at them again, they remind me of those icky piperazine grey fish that floathed through about a year ago
it's not the apple mac logo, which inclines me to suspect they're piperazine-based or some other chem...2c-x would be chalkier though. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.