Logo: Spades on both sides
Texture: Hard
Smell: No noticeable smell
Taste: Bitterish and minty
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

Anyone had em before?

Picked some of these puppies up last night, will report back on Saturday night/Sunday.

Ten four cap'n.

Just to warn you all in Sydney area there are pink pills with the number 1 on them with no score on the back.Smaller than usual pill with the 1 being off centre of the pill.

COMPLETE BUNK SHIT ... no taste at all so did not consume...

mates who did said they felt nothing and even decided to order ribs and stuff for dinner.

I didn't get a photo because these pills are easy to spot from description I have given...

Someone was suppose to be ordering a shit load .. lucky for them I checked them out.

AVOID red xmas trees in Sydney area. Piperazines. Going for a very cheap price too. Dont touch em even with a 10 foot pole.

gtfjfgt.jpg

Name: Rectangular Spades
Colour: White with brownish specs
Scored: No score
Weight: 199 mg
Bevel: No
Shape: Rectangular
Logo: Spades on both sides
Texture: Hard
Smell: No noticeable smell
Taste: Bitterish and minty
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

Anyone had em before?

Mates tested these and got a strong indication. Went black in few seconds.
Definitely the goods:) Happy munting:p

So much for the test kits. Indicated MDxx and apparently bunk. Dont wanna sound like a dickhead or anything but i once again proved my point against using test kits. Its never going to tell you what else is in there. (example: pips) This is what i have been trying to point out to alot of people here. There useless.

Tried the rectangle spades.

Definate MDMA, not spectacular though. My mates all seemed to be enjoying it more than me so I put that down to tolerance.

6/10

So much for the test kits. Indicated MDxx and apparently bunk. Dont wanna sound like a dickhead or anything but i once again proved my point against using test kits. Its never going to tell you what else is in there. (example: pips) This is what i have been trying to point out to alot of people here. There useless.
Just wanted to get some more info on this Sus.
Can you tell us what test kits were used and how the results looked? I'd like to see the problems you are having for myself.
I believe using test kits to be very useful but I think they are limited in their usefulness. With enough quality reagents it is possible to get some important information about (some of) the contents of a pill.
You can't deny they are useful for cases where the pill only has a dodgy active ingredient in it that is testable. Doesn't happen that often but it does happen.

I think they still have an important role to play, it's just the days of dripping marquis on a scraping and then eating or tossing depending on how much purple or other colour you get, are over.
With the mixed contents in pills these days more reagents are needed to get any good idea of what may be in there.

I should point out too that the test kit may have worked perfectly in your case and you interpreted the results incorrectly. I'm not saying you can't compare colour charts but rather that the pill may have contained MDXX. The reagents won't give you a clear indication of amount of a substance in a pill so perhaps there was very little MDXX in there.

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post a quick pill info request in here to see if anyone knows anything about a batch of white foxes going around in Sydney. Unfortunately I can't provide you with much info as I haven't bought them yet.

Cheers

Name: White Foxes
Colour: White
Logo: Fox
Height: - mm
Diameter: - mm
Weight: - mg
Scored:
Bevel: -
Texture: -
Smell: -
Taste: -