Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was changed because all the PIRs were cluttering up the front page and some were getting lost and double reports were being made because people wouldn't use the search bar or simply check the second page. This was causing a lot of unwanted work for the Mods compared to now...

I take a piece of paper around to my dealers house with me and do up a whole report and then come on here and copy it on here for people to read... So there is no excuse for people not having all the details of them, of course some suppliers are not like this and will not let you just come around to test a pill due to them being pushers and or having shitty products.

That only works if ur friend is a dealer. Alot of people buy from a friend who knows a dealer so there isnt a chance to get the details. They will just laugh at u anyway. Imagine takin a piece of paper and writing down the details and everything. By the time u find out its good or not then theyve sold it.

If theres a good dealer and has different sources the pill changes every 2 days.

pill info request - WESTERN SYDNEY light green Fox Racing

Name: Fox Racing
Colour: Light green with dark green specks
Logo: Fox (fox Racing)
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: domed back with bevel
Bevel: no
Texture: smooth dull
Smell: not enough pills to smell
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Picked up a sample in western Sydney Today, havnt tried yet as Im at work lol. Anyone come in to contact with these pills? any info would be appreciated
Thanks

Green Fox Racing.

Name: Fox Racing
Colour: Light green with dark green specks
Logo: Fox (fox Racing)
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: domed back with bevel
Bevel: no
Texture: smooth dull
Smell: not enough pills to smell
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Picked up a sample in western Sydney Today, havnt tried yet as Im at work lol. Anyone come in to contact with these pills? any info would be appreciated
Thanks

I'm meant to be getting a few of these in the next few days so I will see how they go and report back to you. The fox symbol has always been good quality pills in the past though so hopefully these live up to the previous expectations.

yep - what mushi said. they are usually synonymous with the TAG press, in fact i've come across a few lots in the past that have been identical. fingers crossed for you!

I'm meant to be getting a few of these in the next few days so I will see how they go and report back to you. The fox symbol has always been good quality pills in the past though so hopefully these live up to the previous expectations.

fank ya very much Mushi!.......am on a hiatus for a couple of weeks due to GEB (girlfriend enforced ban) so am yet to try, by yours and hyroller's comments they should be at least ok, but in todays climate who knows what is in pills. Play safe and I look forward to your trusted comments :)......oh and the pill I have does have a score on the back and NO bevel

anyone know about a batch of red ones doing the rounds in sydney same specs as stated ill be getting a few samples next week to try out will put results straight up on here any news will be apprecated cheers

pill info request- red apple macs- sydney

colour- red
logo- apple mac
location- sydney
score on back
slightly bevelled edges
8mm X 3mm

Anybody tried these??

am guessing these are the same as the green ones which were just pressed, i'm also after some info on them.

I can't find anything on pillreports from Australia, but all the red applemacs in the USA look baddd (pipes). What are the chances of them coming over here?

pics?

a certain sydney crew have a decent stash of pink macs & pink jesus fish still left over from their initial release back in Jan of this year. You'll soon know if you have been lucky enough to find some =D

Have you checked in your corresponding state PIR? It may be in their... Other then that this will most likely be moved there pretty soon anyways.

Other then that the only way to tell is invest in a tester.

Green Fox Racing.

OK picked up some green foxes last night and they are total DUDS.

They smell like fucking herbs and test results show up nothing.

I'll do a PIR in the QLD thread when I get a chance and copy it into here for all to see.

Beware steer clear of these!

mushi_mushi_88 said:
Have you checked in your corresponding state PIR? It may be in their... Other then that this will most likely be moved there pretty soon anyways.

Indeed.

Moving insanit_e's thread to NSW State PIR thread.

OK picked up some green foxes last night and they are total DUDS.

They smell like fucking herbs and test results show up nothing.

I'll do a PIR in the QLD thread when I get a chance and copy it into here for all to see.

Beware steer clear of these!

thanks for the reply Mushi, so these had no effect what so ever? inactive?

Green Fox.

thanks for the reply Mushi, so these had no effect what so ever? inactive?

I didn't eat them.

After I smelt them and tasted them I knew they were going to be inactive.... So I tested a few of them and all of them came up inactive except for the one with the red spec in it, I scrapped of the red bit and that showed a bit of MDxx in it but only that red spec so there would be under 1mg in them.

Of course there may be two batches doing the rounds but these ones came up from Sydney as well so I'm guessing they would be the same as they are the same description as the other one...

STEER CLEAR!

^^^

theres always residue left over from many substances that have been put through a press so thats probably what that speck is ..

they smell like herbs ? weird ... lol

Ask your mates who may have eaten them was there any effects at all ....

these are probably crushed up nodos and green food coloring... so did they have sweet taste ? maybe bzp .. no fizzing ?

anyhow atleast everyone knows to avoid ..good work mushi ...

Status
Not open for further replies.