Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok tried the orange hearts last night, and... wow lol these are so ridiculously strong.. this is probably a slap in the face to every person who does pills, but 1 of these was prbably a little TOO strong lol, i.e. i was smakced out so hard into my chair for like 3-4 hours, cudnt move it was so clean and cud sleep right away... PLUS i only needed 1 for the entire night 12-5.. so yeah these are pretty damn amazing.. if i were to do these again ide drop them in halves so its not so overpowering.. btw i'de say i hav low-medium tolerance, but not 2 these little babies lol they fucked me and a mate.. he ended up eating another 1 in halves at about 4 a.m and then he said it felt like really good regular gurns, before that he found it a little overwhelming as well.
enjoy ur weekend ppl

^^^

wingdings i just picked up the same ones as you describe, in that light yellow colour. mate can you please either put a report up on PR or even a quick wrap up here once you dunk them. im not getting on them for a few weeks but i am very curious.
cheers. lets hope for both our sakes that they go very well. cheers

They are amazing. Two kept me going for 7-8 hours. Wave after wave of euphoria. Cleanest, strongest pills I have had in a LONG time.

Will post on pillreports

^ excellent they sound wonderful. not planning on taking them for about 2 weeks, certainly gives me something too look foward to during the next two tedious weeks of work.

so i just picked up an original white heart that my dealer was saving... :D:D oh boy. also heard about something new he is getting, green apple macs - will post a report in the next week, apparently they are pretty good and this guy is very honest about his stuff. this is in sydney btw.

Last edited:
stamped and with score. :) exactly like this:
14464.jpg

that's them man... glad some other people saved them too. cannot wait to unleash it at something special haha

Whoever said the blue sherrif badges were pipes, they're not. I had them late 08 a few times and would describe them as low mdxx with a hefty load of speed.

what do you guys think of the White Moons that have been going around?

here's a report i found - http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13539

first night i consumed half, felt nothing, then another half. an hour and a half passed so i went to bed. i was really tired, it kicked in but i'm not sure how strong it was as i kept trying to fall asleep. i felt euphoria and energy, listened to my ipod in the dark for a bit, but nothing out of the ordinary. took me 5 hours to fall asleep. i was dreaming while still conscious. they do contain a decent amount of meth in em + mda.

next night me and and my mates gf triple dropped, then doubled a few hours later. i've never double dropped let alone trippled, but let me say that they are incredibly strong. i've pilled over 30 times and have never hallucinated from consuming mdma, mda or mde. the visuals with these are quiet strong, i'd compare it to taking a decent tab of lsd. these pills are long lasting, and after a 5 hour peak we were still munted for hours on until we smoked up and eventually crashed out. we both got the same visuals, which was a little freaky.

i'd say that these are def one of my favorites. if you like tripping you'll love these. combined with nos it was heaven.

i've had moons a few times, they are alright. bad comedown for most people though, you sure as fuck can't sleep either. lots of meth in them.

you're right though, they last hours.

Does anyone know anything bout the green clovers circulating in Sydney? Its kinda annoying that i have to sift through n ask about 10 pills which 8/10 are pips.

^^^^

I asked lil angel about a sub forum but apparently it cannot be done ..

When someone did a info request on a pill all the replies stayed in that own thread so all comments could be read & now is just a big mess and this threads only 2 months old so imagine it in a year.
Having all these info requests and replies for many pills in same thread is very confusing so only way it will change is if we complain .. lol sorry angel ..

Hit advance button to title your msgs for pill being mentioned!!!

^^^^

I asked lil angel about a sub forum but apparently it cannot be done ..

When someone did a info request on a pill all the replies stayed in that own thread so all comments could be read & now is just a big mess and this threads only 2 months old so imagine it in a year.
Having all these info requests and replies for many pills in same thread is very confusing so only way it will change is if we complain .. lol sorry angel ..

Ahhh yes this is what I suggested and what came out of it was these threads instead, somebody needs to Mod the other sub forum if it is made but alas it will not be done, trust me I have asked and asked and asked and it's not going to happen.

The solution to the confusion is to hit the advanced button before making your post and putting a title on your message so everyone knows what pill your talking about. Between me and and lil angel I'm not sure how many times we have stated this but it's a fair few times now... Luckily I'm not a Mod otherwise I would be blowing up at people for not doing this.

I dont like it at all. Id like people from other than NSW state to reply to the thread. I never open any other states and im sure other people are the same and wont open it other then there own state. Something must be done.

^ yeah i dont really see what was wrong with the way it used to be done... if anything, the state threads make things a lot worse becuz the pill descriptions are so vague. to make a pill info request before, u had 2 have all the details such as size, description etc. of the pill and now ppl just say the name of the press which is incredibly vague as u all know so yeah i think whats happened is really stupid

What i dont understand is how the hell would people know the pill width height and all its parameters if they dont even have it on them? I never buy a pill then ask questions. I ask them even before i consider buying cos it will end up in the bin otherwise.

^ yeah i dont really see what was wrong with the way it used to be done... if anything, the state threads make things a lot worse becuz the pill descriptions are so vague. to make a pill info request before, u had 2 have all the details such as size, description etc. of the pill and now ppl just say the name of the press which is incredibly vague as u all know so yeah i think whats happened is really stupid

It was changed because all the PIRs were cluttering up the front page and some were getting lost and double reports were being made because people wouldn't use the search bar or simply check the second page. This was causing a lot of unwanted work for the Mods compared to now...

I take a piece of paper around to my dealers house with me and do up a whole report and then come on here and copy it on here for people to read... So there is no excuse for people not having all the details of them, of course some suppliers are not like this and will not let you just come around to test a pill due to them being pushers and or having shitty products.

Status
Not open for further replies.