Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a crushed up choclate cookie has anyone seen the 1,s gettin round that go soft are they even tabs or home jobs ie"light brown smileys" gettin round qld they squished up like gummy bear lollies weird

Light Blue Ferrari

Got a couple of these as testers havent seen or can find anything on these only have done a quick search though.

Name: Ferrari
Colour: Blue With lots of white specs or the other way around however you take it
Logo: Ferrari horse
Height: 5mm with domed back
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Slight squareish stepped
Texture: Soild little bit chalky lookin
Smell: None really off 2
Taste: Bitter usual good flavour
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: Blue to black

They tested up ok will not be able to consume for a while had alot over the weekend at an event so yeah will be taking awhile off the pills any info would be muchly apprecated cheers.

P4130024.jpg

P4130025.jpg

I'm in Melbourne, but was speaking to someone yesterday who had acquired some of those ferraris that you mention, and they rated them extremely highly in the conversation... they look quite similar to the blue texacos from the pics you have posted. but yeah, from what i have heard, they kick ass over anything going around in melb, which has just started to pick up. :)

yeah the source said they where AWSOME!! but i was in no position to take them cause it had been my 3rd day on it taking in execess of 15 pills and 8 tabs of acid pritty fried so wouldnt have been able to judge really so put it out there to the masses

had the Yellow Passions over easter and they are CRAP, low MDxx at best, wouldnt waste my money on these as theres much better around

ok i had a very very unlucky birthday over the weekend.. well in terms of pills... first i tried 3 beige omegas and they turned out to be duds or perhaps pips, and then tried 4 green fish which turned out to be dirty dirty awful pills which produced the worst trip EVER for me n 4 friends.. im thinking pips and some sort of hallucinogenic anyway just STAY AWAY from these, trust me ude rather have a sober nyt lol.

oh and by the way, someone above mentioned the blue stars (6 pointed stars).. earlier in the year these were FUCKING AWESOME (similar 2 the white male/female symboled pills) however im sure a new fake batch must be in so yeah that sucks cuz they sure were grand

had the Yellow Passions over easter and they are CRAP, low MDxx at best, wouldnt waste my money on these as theres much better around

Interesting you should say that - others have shared the same opinion on the Pill Reports thread.

I agree with Digg-It in rating these a medium dose, however, its more than possible the Press made multiple batches of these.

That said.....maybe think twice before investing in these guys.

i dont think its working that well at all but who knows it may pick up.

about the passions i think they are a medium dose at best but pritty clean the 20+ ppl that also consumed these had a really awsome time as well its better than getting pips or speed bombs but. ive done pills for over 5 yrs and plenty in that time and have had some awsome high dose ones in that time so i have base to judge from. but each to there own everyones differant. hopefully the farraris turn out to be the goods and can stock up on them for the rainy days witch seems to be for the most of this year havent come across anything decent in ages :( acid has kept up its quality though :) :)

Name: Smiley
Colour: Given to me as red but are washed out fluro pink/orange color
Logo: : )
Scored: yes - pretty thick score on back
Bevel: no
Texture: solid no crums in bag, have a bit of a shine but not waxy
Height: 3mm
Width: 4.5mm

no body has seen or herd anything about these yet?? the bloke that gave these to me as a tester said that these are good and not to go off what my tester says and that others had them and they reported back as good but i dont wanna put it in my belly if it dont show up black on my test kit i dont trust it at all

lol

"forget what your scientific chemicals say, trust me, the guy that wants hundreds of dollars of your money for the product that you feel uneasy about"

right on

If you do try it or test it again, let me know how it goes. I heard about these the other day, and that usually means they're about to flood my area, i'm about an hour and a bit north of Sydney. (may be copycats though)

mate im about an hour and a bit north of sydney as well and yeah id say that they are about to flood your area hey. i just need to get some other testing reagets that test for a bigger range of substances cause all i have is the mandaline atm. was just letting everyone know that these are defo not MDMA and be carefull they will be out there in weeks to come i asure u of that

If you do try it or test it again, let me know how it goes. I heard about these the other day, and that usually means they're about to flood my area, i'm about an hour and a bit north of Sydney. (may be copycats though)

I think im from a similar location. Going to be mighty pissed if this crap floods the market, been getting such good pills lately, blown my head off.

Yeah the ones around my area have been the bomb all of this year, until last weekend i was sold a bunch of dud copycats.

Avoid green 3's, if north of Sydney. (Had the real ones last year and they were the best)

Red 3's around the time Future music was on this year. Woah. Wooaaahhhhh.

Heard most green ones round at the moment are terrible

Pill warnings are usually reserved for pills that are known to be dangerous, not pills that didn't test up as anything and nobody knows what they are.

Merging into the NSW pill info thread. If anyone sees these in other states, post in the relevant state threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.