• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

K-Y Jelly Yours and Mine

I haven't personally tried it,but have a few friends that have. The female is supposed to get a warming sensation and the guy gets a tingly sensation...That's what they have told me..Me personally, I am allergic to any K-Y product..

Personally, my partner and I didn't like it because it caused burning. It was a pretty expensive lesson to learn (that stuff costs). I am sick of getting burning sensations from special whiz bang lubes, so I just stick to Astroglide now.

Dear god don't use it for anal. Tried and tested, its like a firestorm.

I really hated it! I thought the tingle was distracting, not warming or sexy. It felt like minty toothpaste.

oh god this looks awful..I once tried "Durex Heat" I think it was...not cool at ALL - it really burns in a not nice way...

looks pretty cool but only experience can tell whether it's a bad idea or not

it's not special. it's a lot stickier than other lube, too, which is gross to me. my bf and i used it once and moved on, which is a shame since it cost $16. and the ingredients include sugar, which is terrible for the health of the female ba-joojoo.

so it's really overrated, and you can get way better lube for much cheaper.

As if enough people haven't already said it, this stuff sucks. There's your proverbial nail in the coffin.

I can't even imagine who the fuck comes up with this shit, and furthermore why I even try it. It's like fucking with icy hot. :!

And sugar = yeast infection if you stick it in the vag. You can use it for back rubs but then again you can use toothpaste and have the same results while saving yourself $17.00

Yes, it is weak icy-hot.

Here is why you shouldn't even try it:

Because for some reason you're gonna be using condoms without good lube on them, or something bad preparation, and you're gonna be searching your shit for ANY lube, and you'll find this in your stuff and think "It couldn't be as bad as I remember" and try it again. And about 1/3 of the time it is bad enough that you'll ACTUALLY HAVE TO STOP because it sucks so bad.

Don't get it on either of your buttholes, don't get it on your balls, try not to get it on your dick or her vagina.

AND IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, use cooking oil before you use fucking icy hot lube.

Furthermore, the pain isn't a good alternative to hot wax. Its like a slow weak chemical burn. The only way I can imagine this working is if you were dead drunk or on benzos and just unable to feel anything.

I've never liked lube.

It always drys out my hands, and it's a giant mess :(

AND IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, use cooking oil before you use fucking icy hot lube.

Cooking oil ain't half bad if you're not usin' a condom! But *with* a condom? Just stick to the plain old silicone stuff. I cannot STAND water-based shit. It's sticky and frustrating to keep up, has a horrible texture, and actually seems to CAUSE friction.

I hear amazing things about J-Lube. Anyone here given that a try?

i really like the KY Intrigue lube. the original KY is too gel-like for my liking, i find the intrigue really nice and it doesn't make your hands all nasty after applying it either which drove me nuts. their regular warming lube is really nice for massages and stuff but i wouldn't put that anywhere near my lady parts lol

The KY yours and mine was a waste of $16. If it hasn't been said enough, it's sticky, it feels funny, it drys out in minutes, if, some how you taste it, it's absolutely horrid, and to add to it all, it made me itch like mad.

So, no, don't get it, it's not badass, it sucks ass.