Cops called my cell (marijuna)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police routinely go through the cell phones and computers of folks busted with drugs these days. Certainly don't return the call and if police actually come to talk with you tell them very clearly (and stick to your damn guns on this one) that you will not talk with them without an attorney present, period. If you don't have an attorney with his nose up your ass following you around all the time and they press the issue, tell 'em you'll get back to them once you get your attorney lined up. That's it. They won't be able to get a search warrant off a request for a dime, and BS like a dime means $10 will just make you an obvious liar, just remain silent as silence is golden ... let your attorney make any excuses, if needed, after reviewing all the evidence against you.

yeah i wasn't planning on talking to them. thanks for all the advice guys. They havent tried to call me for a few days now. I'm sure its over.

Well, I'd ignore it. If they were trying to trap you into buying, I doubt they would announce that they were cops. If they want to pursue it, let them do all the leg work. It sounds like they are intentionally trying to scare you.

Right on the spot man! I've been called by the police, I'm not too stupid to buy weed from the police. Are they really goinna persue and investigate for a minor fuckin sale? They could just go to my highschool and go steal all their weed and hopefully find some deals but whats the point right, they just dont. Why would they investigate for such a stupid thing.

it was your dealer teaching you not to put this shit it writing.

Clean house and don't answer your door if the police knock. Make them get a warrant and knock your door in, the fucks. Don't say anything. Chances are they won't push it. At most you might have to deal with your parents, but they should be understanding.

This is a learning experience. Only EVER discuss price, product, or quantity in person. Next time just make it normal, like asking to swing by or meet up or something.

you should be aight, probably somebody other than the police just trying to fuck with you. I texted a friend once, something about how I needed his help and he could make some money, u know, because I needed a ride to school and I was gonna pay him for his time and gas. right? and his guardians got a hold of the phone and threatened me over it. I was pissed but the wording was non-incriminating.

There is nothing they can do to you. You didn't buy the dime did you? Even if you did... How would they know?

Tell them the guy you texted owes you $10

And that around your parts a $10 is called a dime.

This is really bad advice. [edited]

When something like this happens, you just need to cut yourself away from it. Don't respond to the text or number, don't deal with them at all. If they want to talk to you in person, be quiet, no matter how much they say "well you need to talk or we can charge you".

[edited]

[TR: I had to edit part of your post but I think the rest is is good advice.-Johnny1]

Last edited by a moderator:
They can't even prove you were in possession of the phone when the text was sent. It could have been anyone around the phone at the time...

If it IS the police, keep in mind that a cop's only job is to provide evidence against you that will lead to a conviction of you breaking the law.

Your job from here on out is to fail to provide them with evidence to convict you of anything. If they have't gone after you, they don't have evidence. Period. So don't slip up and provide them with any.

say you were a dime short on a whopper and u wanted him to meet you at bk.

this.

lol.

or maybe say your boy was takin all the good ho's at school, and you were askin for him to share summa dat pussy and toss some ur way lol

in all seriousness tho, since you said it was in fact the cops, i wouldn't answer or try to make excuses explaining your terms in the text. silence is key, as talking will only make the problem worse for you.

if the cops were calling my cell phone tho, and my house, i would probably look into getting a new phone (prepaid maybe?) for a little while, that isn't in your name. if you're only buying dime sacks of bud then you might not need to go that far, but if you dip and dab in some of the "harder" stuff, then i would consider it. i'm paranoid about getting in trouble w/ the cops, so some people might think this is overreacting.

you sound young tho, and they probably have better things to do than try to bust the kids who are buying dime sacks from him. if your dealer is young too, then they may just try to scare all of the people texting him, hoping they'll maybe scare a few of the kids away from drugs for a little bit.

also, not sure how true this is, but someone told me of an app that allows you to make prank calls, and lets you dial the number that you want to show up on the other person's phone (again, this is just what a friend told me, so not sure if you could apply it to a police station # or something). are you 100% positive it was the police?

Call them back and tell them to meet you somewhere, and then keep saying "15 minutes!" for like two days as their erections swell for your arrest while working triple shifts just waiting for you to never arrive.

^ I have tried something like this before, and it worked against me. All it did was make the government folks angry and suspicious. I would not go the "create obfuscation and delay" route again after that experience.

I like the silence approach, then the lawyer approach if there is an arrest or charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.