• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

Absolutely agree...injecting these pills is hopefully a temporary solution until I source another connect. I’m an ole’ school junkie that prefers “dope” over anything

I have a 200ml bottle of oral solution 2mg morphine. How can I take it safely. Dose amount and ROA. Thanks

What's the concentration? You said the size is 200ml and then you said 2mg of morphine. Is it 2mg/ml, 5mg/ml, 10mg/ml, etc?

Some more info would help us advise you: are you new to opiates/opioids or do you have a tolerance? If so what is your tolerance like?

I have a fairly good tolerance. Been taking oral oxy and inject oxy occasionally around 30mg plus tramadol codiene. The bottle is called ordine 2 oral solution 2mg/ml. It contains 200ml.

I have a fairly good tolerance. Been taking oral oxy and inject oxy occasionally around 30mg plus tramadol codiene. The bottle is called ordine 2 oral solution 2mg/ml. It contains 200ml.

Sorry for the delayed response, I fell asleep last night and forgot to check it again today. I'm surprised nobody else stumbled in to give you advice.

Since the morphine is already in an oral preparation you're Available ROAs are limited to oral or plugging.

Oral oxycodone is said to be around 1.5 times stronger than oral morphine so, for example, if you normally swallow 30mg of oxy then you would probably want to try taking around 45mg morphine orally (so 22.5ml of your morphine solution if it is infact 2mg/ml).

Does breaking an extended release tablet really ruin the delivery method? And how much is released at a time for the morphine ER 60mg? (RD 72) it?s been four hours and I had a slight rush a few minutes ago but now nothing? Will it come back in awhile? I?m not positive how Extended release tablets work

ER preparations release the API over a 7 hour period so they wear off at 12 hours. Depending on whether your pill crushes into a powder or just a couple of pieces will determine how fast it breaks down. Some still gel up once they absorb enough liquid in the stomach. But the general rule is the more surface area exposed, the faster they will release the MS. As in a powderized pill will release much faster than one that's only broken into halves or thirds.
I wouldn't expect a whole lot more beyond the 4+ hour mark if your pill was at least broken down into smaller pieces.

low dose morphine withdrawal

Taking 80mg oxy a day trying to take it properly so bit restless.
30mg extended and 4 5mgs but i take 10mg twice a day.

Ive been taking 20mg morphine a day, got it down to 15mg without a prescription but im cutting the tabs into tiny bits and just lowering it.
I can get enough morph to last me a week but I dont wanna keep taking it.
PROBLEM IS IM ON QUETIAPINE, I GOT FIBROMYALGIA AND RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME(TAKE ROPINIROLE) SO OPIATE WITHDRAWAL IS A FUCKING BASTARD.
Excuse my swearing.
I got addicted to morph cos my gp would not give me 20mg short acting oxy on top of 30mg oxy.
but he wa shappy to give me fentanyl and shorttec but did say he wanted me to try get off the long tec was not happening fentayl was horrible and even worst when 50hours had passed I was in bad withdrawal and I saw a different gp who switched me back to oxy but my usual gp be ringing on monday.
If he tries lower my dose I BE IN EVEN MORE SHIT.

is it more in my head but 20mg to 10mg is a 50percent drop same with 10mg to 5mg.
People say morphine aint strong, i used to think it too but your body knows if its bloody gone.
Sorry im rambling took some zopiclone and gabapentins whilst my body gets used to having 30mg over a hourly perioud not 15mg instant every 5hours.

Morphine ER lasts longer than 12hours for me.
Oxycontin lasts about 8.
And I find plugging gives me a nod at the start then thats it done.
Its stronger than people think, I injected 30mg and dont remember rest of day and I was tolerant to 150mg morphine orally.
I also injected 60mg after taking high dose mdma remember my eyes rolling into back of my head Im surprised I did not die(dont do it)