• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

hmm, i regularly IM morphine pills as well as methylphenidate pills. Sometimes I don't even filter out all the particulate matter. So far I haven't run into any problems. To be honest, i'm not convinced it's more dangerous than the IV route, but perhaps i'm missing something here. When properly filtered, what is the big danger?

IMing introduces particle matter into the muscle; this will lead to muscle death over repetitive administration over time.

If it's properly filtered, the only danger is the increased likelihood of complications, there is an increased risk of abscesses.

If it isn't, you're very likely to get an abscess versus IVing.

how to plug morphine er?

ok i have 4 morphine 15 ers and want to plug them, how would i do this to were i wouldnt draw in teh wax? and i have a choice between a small 2.5 ml syrange or whatever or a 5 which would be better? any help is appreciated thanks:\

basically i made this just because i want to know if i must use boiling water and if i have to wait for it to get cold ect. otherwise i got it down pretty much

Last edited:
^using boiling water will more than likely degrade some amount of the morphine. i would avoid it at all costs.

merging into morphine mega thread. please use the search engine before posting, there are a bazillion guides online for plugging.

edit - added in transdermal morphine study link in OP

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed some folks brought up the 50mg instant release morphine, Statex...nobody ever mentions these on BL, they must be a solely Canadian product? Oh man i used to get these things like clockwork...now when i see them(rarely) it's a gift from the gods!

wow so i tried that and basically it all fuckin gelled up and i didnt even get most of it so i just wasted about 45mg's of morphine, thanks :p , im not mad its just it all gelled to the bottem of the shot glass and i couldnt fuckin get it out:S what i did get tho got me kinda high you guys just need to use more detial or someting

LOLWUT? i specifically said "im not sure if your pills are going to gel or not" and in the plugging guide in this thread i've said something to the extent of "not all morphine pills are going to work, some gel up". you fucked it up, don't blame us.

you didnt waste anything, you can still take it orally:\

im sorry i didnt mean it like that i was just disapointed cause morphine is expensive.. and it all like came out as soon as it was pushed in :S idk :(

So then maybe you should have just swallowed the pills so you could have enjoyed them.

This website isn't here to allow you to get the most bang for your buck, it's a harm reduction board.

Morphine...rail, eat, or plug?

i have a total of 45 mgs of ER morphine. for those of you that do morhine controlled release to get high, how much do you usuaally take in one dose , and which way is the best way to admionister it?

thanks bl

Dubie

what's your tolerance? it all depends on that but if it were me i'd parachute half then plug plug plug the other half!

Plug it all, or its not even worth it.
I had no tolerance and plugged 45mg, wasnt to impressed :S
Its good though, but only worth injecting or plugging :)
have fun.
edit: IF you eat if you might get a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE stomache ache. Just warning you, some people do. Plugging it has like, 5% higher BA and you wont get an upset stomache. Plug is the only way duddde.

Last edited:
honestly I'd plug. morphine really sucks and thats the only way you're going to get even somewhat decent BA out of the deal.

everytime i do morphine i usually get fronted about 9 or 10 15mg ms contins.... and i usually plug all of it except 30mgs, which i put up my nose*(even though the B/A isnt great), it just seems like having the powder in my nose satisfies the urgent need to get high and then a half hour later im nodding out like crazy from the plugged dose

That is why you experiment with lower dosage first when you try something new. You could have done that and saw that it gelled up and ate the rest.

Morphine sulfate - harsh nausea/indigestion?

What could be done to prevent a strong nausea/stomach cramping from taking a 30mg generic MS Contin as prescribed? It didn't even seem to have much of a pain killing effect either, could something I've eaten make it not work? I take Asmacort and fish oil capsules daily. Thank you.