• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

Does anyone know about how to approach the chitosan nasal RoA? I read somewhere something about a nasal spray, but that seems like to much work. How much chitosan should one mix with morphine mg:mg for this to be effective?

Hi, I'm new to the forum, have been lurking for years though.

Maybe my experience with time release morphine could be helpful to someone. I'm not opiate naive, I have tried codeine, tramadol, oxycodone, hydromorphone, fentanyl and heroin. I have no trouble keeping my use to recreational (< 5 times per month). For orientation, 30 mg oxycontin gets me reasonably high. I definitely developed some tolerance and from my experience I think I might be fast metabolizer as well...my male friend gets higher on smaller doses of whatever opiate we might simultaneously be using.

So, I got my hands on some 60 mg MST Continus pills. They're made by Napp, UK. I'm not sure what type of time release system they use, but I thought that the wax matrix would be most probable. So I crushed 2 pills very finely, added some water and lemon juice and gently brought the mixture to the boiling point. I could see some oily flecks on the surface, so I guess they really have wax in them. I removed the oil and simply drank the solution up. After 1 hour there was still nothing. T+2 hours I started itching a bit and my pupils contracted. T+3h I started to feel sick and I vomited a few times. I felt completely sober the whole time. No euphoria, no cotton wool, not even nods...nada. I went to bed at my usual bed time and couldn't fall asleep for an hour, which is quite usual for me when on opiates.
In short, I was really disappointed... and judging from the time line I think that time release system wasn't defeated at all. Any thoughts or advice would be really appreciated :)

i have given up on trying to shoot M-Eslon 60mg ER Morphine formulation.

There is no conceivable way i can shoot these in a safe manner. I must now pioneer the chemical extraction of M-Eslon's morphine from it's waxy matrix.

Here is what i did.

1. Emptied out the beads of 25 x M-Eslon 60 ER (net mass 3.75g) into a mortar and crushed the beads into a clumpy, loose slightly waxy powder
2. Transferred 1.0g of the powder into a 10ml test tube and added 8ml of anhydrous Toluene, Environmental Grade, 99.8% (not the stuff you buy at the hardware store, it actually contains more solvents than just Toluene)
3. I stoppered the tube and vigorously agitated the mixture for 30 seconds.
4. I placed the tube into a stand, and let solids settle for 24 hours. The tube remained stoppered, as to avoid absorption of moisture.
5. I decanted and used a pipette to remove about 7ml of toluene from the test tube.
6. I poured the remaining toluene including solids into a filter, and washed the filtrate three times with clean, cold anhydrous toluene.
7. The remaining powder was placed on a glass dish, and remaining toluene was allowed to evaporate over a 24 hour period.
8. The remaining, dry powder was weighed, and reagent tested to confirm presence of an opiate. Read comments

Comments:
Step 5: The removed 7ml portion of the toluene was placed into a clean 100 ml pyrex dish, and evaporated. It left behind a waxy film on the glass which was not further analysed or quantified. It was noted that the wax was successfully dissolved by the toluene.

The total amount of solids recovered from 1 gram of initial starting material was 378 mg. Marquis / Mecke (deep purple / faint green) both indicated the presence of an opiate.

I am fairly certain that i have successfully extracted the morphine. This was all done in my kitchen (which is closer to a lab than a food preparation area). Now i am contemplating weather or not i should inject the resulting powder. I am a bit apprehensive about this, but after seeing how the powder dissolves crystal clear in water... i don't know. I will wait for my micron filters to get here.

Meanwhile, I will plug some 160mg and see what that does for me. I mean, everything left behind after dissolving in toluene dissolves in water, so i should be good to go? I know the Toluene is evaporated off by now, i just wish I had a HPLC set-up so i could determine what this white powder in front of me really is. I mean... I am 99% certain it's Morphine Phosphate, but would i be willing to bet my life on it? Nope.

You were using the toulene to get out the insoluble binders , yeah, as you know morphine is insoluble in toulene? You basically washed the powder with toulene and kept the powder left in the filter, right? Thats what you should do, should be fairly simple.

I would have just done a CWE , it is not worth going through all of that to get that small amount of morphine, just add water to about 100 mgs of crushed ER beads, stir very well, and filter a few times if you feel necessary. Seems like you lost a LOT of product , 1000mgs to 378mgs, not a very good yield. I think you got the binders, not the morph...

-lenses

Ok so I mite be the first one to slam these but somebody has to try. Follow directions to a T.

1. Use the crisping method, this means to crush all the little beads up into a fine powder. Then place onto a magazine in a straight line so only a little comes out at a time onto a piece of aluminum foil. fold the magazine into a V so there is a small point at the bottom and so the two tops dont lie up together( get that ) hard to explain. Then tap the powder out slowly onto the A. foil and make sure no to make clumps but to spread out evenly just enough not to see the a. foil between the powder. (that is the most important part of it, if u mess it up it wont crisp rite. And oh dont use a spoon or anything else doesnt work at all just burning the shit. Now when crisping take your time it will start to get a wierd color at first then will start to change to a light brwish. u are getting there at this point. You want it dark drwn but not black. When you are doing this you will see what im talking about by applying the powder on evenly and not in clumps.

2. After crisping take credit card and start to scrap off the goodness. yes the aluminum foil will rip if you are to ruff but once u get the hang of it you will be able to get real ruff with it and not rip it. ( just like your gf's and wifes lol)

3. Then crush all that up and use for whatever you want. Blowing will burn a lil still for a short time only a min. MIXING use a 1/4 2 start with a shot of water if not enough go a stronger. PLUGIN use 1/2. And for SLAMMIN use a 1/10 or 1/8th. Be careful.

120 here is what have been used. I like it all using whatever technique. Friend showed me just thought id pass it along. I tried slamming it and it gives a hell of a rush like dilly. not hardcore only use 1/10 of pill and last 30 mins. head rush less. doesn't last long that way but mixing or blowing does. and plugging will set you way back in the chair.

Whats the difference between "MIXING" AND "SLAMMING"..a.re they both for i.v.? or what?

I have 60mg morphine sulfate crs and have found that when I use about a quarter of the pill crushed into a very fine powder it doesn't gel up as much when I'm cooking it down. Also the less heat I use the less it gels but I feel like I lost potency. It seems like there has to be a better way to IV these. Any suggestions?

I have was this thread and have seen very little knowledge regarding how to IV msir or morphine sulfate instant release. Everyone talks about the mscontin or the er pills but I am interested as your thoughts to 15mg MSIR Roxane labs pills. When I do the cwe which I have been doing there is alot of chalk left. I am curious as how you people recommend preparing them for IV. I have only used less than about ten times using qtip cotton swabs rolled into the size of a bb. I know how dangerous this is I have read it a hundred times so please don't lecture me on how bad it is. I will be purchasing micron filters to use and make some solution to store. I was using just over 1/2ml per pill as I only have the 50cc syringes until I get some 100cc ones when I purchase the filters. I love the feeling and rush I get when I IV them, I have tried plugging them a few times but it doesn't give me that rush I am looking for and isn't hardly as noticeable either! So people I know nobody has posted on this thread in awhile but please help me with your suggestions. I live in California and am not very experienced yet or with using other chemicals like the AA or aaa so I don't know where I purchase these chemicals and do it that way. Please any info will be appreciated. I have heard to use 1ml per pill and do the cwe is that the best way with these? Thank you love this forum btw!

Tried morphine for the first time recently.

I had no current tolerance from any recent opioid use to factor in, and also, I had never had anything intravenously. I had previously ingested 20mg diazepam (but I have a little bit of current benzo tolerance, high natural tolerance and diazepam does fuck all to me, but it is nevertheless important to take other CNS depressants seriously into account). This was my third time using a stronger opioid, the first two being with oxycodone. My first time with oxy was 40mg (plus alcohol, drank before the surprising acquisition of said OCs - foolhardily decided to eat it anyway, but I was fine), so I figure I'm not naturally all that sensitive to opiates, at least.

I took 10mg I.V., and felt very little effects. A mild wave of warmth, but nothing I'd call a rush. I plugged another 10mg very shortly after, and found myself feeling quite sedated - though still comfortably able to move without stumbling or nausea - but hardly euphoric at all. 400mg of tramadol, I would say, was more euphoric for me. I've come to the conclusion that the dose was obviously insufficient.

When I next try it, how much would be a safe dose, which would give me a good impression of recreational effects of IV morphine? Since I could tolerate 40-50mg oxycodone tolerance-naive, I figured 20-25mg would be safe to slam. Also, would it be safe - and would it add to, or detract from, the experience - to take 20mg and a low dose, 5-10mg of diazepam or something equivalent?

Tried morphine for the first time recently.

I had no current tolerance from any recent opioid use to factor in, and also, I had never had anything intravenously. I had previously ingested 20mg diazepam (but I have a little bit of current benzo tolerance, high natural tolerance and diazepam does fuck all to me, but it is nevertheless important to take other CNS depressants seriously into account). This was my third time using a stronger opioid, the first two being with oxycodone. My first time with oxy was 40mg (plus alcohol, drank before the surprising acquisition of said OCs - foolhardily decided to eat it anyway, but I was fine), so I figure I'm not naturally all that sensitive to opiates, at least.

I took 10mg I.V., and felt very little effects. A mild wave of warmth, but nothing I'd call a rush. I plugged another 10mg very shortly after, and found myself feeling quite sedated - though still comfortably able to move without stumbling or nausea - but hardly euphoric at all. 400mg of tramadol, I would say, was more euphoric for me. I've come to the conclusion that the dose was obviously insufficient.

When I next try it, how much would be a safe dose, which would give me a good impression of recreational effects of IV morphine? Since I could tolerate 40-50mg oxycodone tolerance-naive, I figured 20-25mg would be safe to slam. Also, would it be safe - and would it add to, or detract from, the experience - to take 20mg and a low dose, 5-10mg of diazepam or something equivalent?

Not many people feel that Morphine is euphoric, its more of a sedation but comfortable one.

Morphine is euphoric, maybe not as euphoric as say IV Heroin or oxymorphone, but definitely a euphoriant.
It all comes down to personal opinions, but once you've fallen in love with let's say heroin, the legs and nod of morphine is great. I've yet to try to IV Morphine. Last time i purchased Morphine IR my dope dealer's dumb junkie ass forgot to shave off the coating and it gelled up on the spoon. I wanted to expirience the infamous "pins and needles" rush.

I have a kadian 100mg capsule (the one with the beads) after reading through a shitload of threads ive decided to either plug (tp method, I dnt have a syringe) or as one suggestion stated "crush up the beads, let dissolve in water and drink". I'm kinda down for trying the second option, since it seems like a lot less opportunity to fuck it up, but I only have 1 and wanna get the most out of it.

Currently I can take 30-50mg oxycodone to get to the level I wanna be at. so considering my tolerance can anyone help me out as to the best way to take it other than IV?

Also if anyone has any tips to make any of these methods easier that'd b cool

MS MONO CAPSULES (morphine sulphate)

Just a quick question for those people out there, has anyone had the new longer lasting version of morphine MS Mono?? I got changed from oxycontin 80mg twice daily to 150mg MS Mono once daily and my opinion is that the mono is shit cause of lack of euphoria also not much pain relief. Would MS contin be better even though mono and ms contin are exactly the same only difference ms mono is slower release with the dose lasting 24 hours? Or woulda higher dose be needed or just go back to oxy??
Not many people have heard or are prescribed MS Mono but those ones who have tried it or are taking it currently how do you compare it to other pain killers and do you know how to pass the time release ...... do I just empty the cap and crush the beads??:?

MSContin is probably the better choice, it's one of my favorite forms of morphine for pain releif.

You need to raise that dosage too, especially since it's supposed to be spread over 24 hours...

Last edited:
MS MONO CAPSULES (morphine sulphate)

Just a quick question for those people out there, has anyone had the new longer lasting version of morphine MS Mono?? I got changed from oxycontin 80mg twice daily to 150mg MS Mono once daily and my opinion is that the mono is shit cause of lack of euphoria also not much pain relief. Would MS contin be better even though mono and ms contin are exactly the same only difference ms mono is slower release with the dose lasting 24 hours? Or woulda higher dose be needed or just go back to oxy??
Not many people have heard or are prescribed MS Mono but those ones who have tried it or are taking it currently how do you compare it to other pain killers and do you know how to pass the time release ...... do I just empty the cap and crush the beads??:?

By my calculations 160mg oxy = 240mg morphine

no wonder your not getting much pain relief!!

I usually plug about 15-20 morphine 15mg IR, after i have crushed them into a super fine powder and all my water i mix it well then let it set for about 10 mins so all the left over residue from the pill (white looking powder) settles to the bottom of my glass. My question is, the residue at the bottom of the glass is it useless to try to plug also or should i just plug the clear liquid. Iv been usaing all the white residue and liquid but i didn't know if it was any different or not.

so i have a few ms contin er 10mg, planning to use them after raving on the comedown from mdma and 2cb, about how many would equal a small line of average brown? figured these will be a lot easier to use when out and about.

thanks.

If you can, crush it up and let it soak in 1mL of water for 8-12 hours ahead of hand and then plug it when you want to come down.

Because you you only have the 10mg extended release morphines, that's not that much, especially if you were to pop it orally as the bioavailability is terrible, and don't snort it because the bioavailability for that is piss poor as well especially since they're not instant release pills. Plugging is the best way to go.

I usually plug about 15-20 morphine 15mg IR, after i have crushed them into a super fine powder and all my water i mix it well then let it set for about 10 mins so all the left over residue from the pill (white looking powder) settles to the bottom of my glass. My question is, the residue at the bottom of the glass is it useless to try to plug also or should i just plug the clear liquid. Iv been usaing all the white residue and liquid but i didn't know if it was any different or not.

The residue will be mostly fillers and binders. I would plug the clear liquid on top, then rinse out the residue for plugging round two =D