• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

sixpartseven

Bluelight Crew
Ok, here it goes, folks...

A few RULES first (I know you all love rules).

- No drug discussion. That's what every other thread is for.
- BLUA applies, as always. No flaming, no sourcing, etc.
- No pictures of drugs. Use the Gallery.
- Treat everyone with respect. This thread is for us all to get to know each other in, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.
- When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. A Moderator will do it. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion, PM a Moderator.

This rules will be enforced to the max, so pleeeeeease don't create any unnecessary work for us and trouble for yourselves.

Ok, have at it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't take credit for this baby. It was Obyron's idea.

Fuck it, I'll take credit for it. GO ME!

Excellent song o' the day.

Obyron?? who the fuck is that? sounds like a character out of star wars or some shit.

i'd definately take all credit 6.

;)

hai Obyron

life is alright i suppose.

ive been trying to get some graphic design work done since about christmas now for business cards and a flyer and a friend of mine just now sent over some logo ideas, and well, none of them are really what i wanted, so now i gotta wait longer. :\ frustrating, but oh well, i cant do it on the computer so i gotta get someone else to.

how are you man?

JV: Despite all the circumstances, I'm actually really good. It may be the PAWS keeping me from giving a shit about anything, but I don't know, I'm good.

Working on getting drunk.

Still looking for a job. It's insane up here. Jobs are scarce. Are you guys feeling it too?

Hey, RR <3

Actually I didn't come up with it either. Someone suggested it in the suggestion box thread, which was my idea, so I guess by the transitive property... ;)

Looking forward to reinstalling Windows again tonight. JOI. Fucking WMI errors or some shit, the end result of which I can't get on XBL right now. Microsoft is conspiring to charge me for a monthly service without actually letting me use it. ;)

Nah, the laptop came with Vista. I actually didn't have any problems with it until I started to try to do anything interesting with sound. (I'm a musician) I very quickly found that the changes to the DirectSound system and the Protected Audio Path that they implemented for Vista to encourage shitty DRM also equalled out to fucking over musicians.

I recently got an Alesis mixer which runs on an ASIO driver, which Windows Vista doesn't seem to get along with. Everything I read online about other people who had the same problem led me to believe that I should downgrade to XP, which I did, and the mixer works fine.

Now though, I'm having issues with my XP install whereby the WMI service has gotten all fucked up, which prevents me from doing things like editing advanced properties on network connections. I use a crossover cable to access XBL through my laptop's wireless via ICS, but I can't enable that setting without getting into advanced properties. I've tried every single fix I can find for WMI, all the way down to reinstalling it from an XP install disc, and nothing has worked, so I'm down to reinstalling the OS.

PM William1985. He's a friend of mine in real life and is a fuckin genius about that kind of stuff. I'm sure he can help you out if you need it.

Can I kick puppies with you?

Never meant to doubt your ability to handle the situation, either, just so you know. I realize now what I said could have come across as me being an ass, but I didn't mean it like that.

I just stomped on a puppy guys and I have to say that it made me fell like a big man, a real tough guy if you know what I mean. What's up?