• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

I tried searching for oby's pants, and BL came back with no results. Are you an exhibitionist Obyron?! ;)

That's because I has them. I cuddle with them every night. Try using the search engine on Brandon's Bedroom and search for "Oby-wan's pants." You'll find them in my bed next to my stuffed animals and Fleshlight and stuffed animals with Fleshlights sewn in them. Kinky.

What is this a mod social thread? pfft :p let's get some bluelighters up in this bitch

None of the Bluelighters like us, except you apparently. Maybe you're just crazy, though. Maybe not. Who knows, right?

^If you build it, they will come ;)

hehe, sorry, I'm bored :| I'm sitting here with my friend watching court tv. Well, actually he's watching I'm just listening cause obviously I'm here :D

Don't feel bad. I'm bored, too. Taking amphetamines is not fun when there is no one to talk to, and unfortunately BL is slow tonight so I can't talk a bunch of BS, and I don't want to do it in serious threads.

What's happening denizens of BDD?

I'm enjoying a bowl of taco sauce right now. Best hangover cure ever. :D

Wish I would have known about that earlier today. I've had the worst hang-over in the history of my life. It was well worth it though, that's for sure.

^ Ha ha, well it was already made up for me I don't think I could have gone to the effort to make it myself.

What did you get up to brother?

Party with a friend at her cousins house. Good times, man, good times. Drank like a fucking...something that drinks a lot, starting at 3pm and finally stopping at around 3am when I started puking and passing out. Feels good man.

Pictures/proof coming soon. They are funny, it's me in the center passed out with her and her two cousins sitting around me. I just have to get them from her cousin.

Get on AIM, B.

I was gonna drink tonight but I decided against it.
I'm currently eating some over-fried curly fries with tobasco sauce :| and getting grease on my keyboard too I might add

^ Ha ha, like a fish?

Post pictures and I will post recordings of one of our practice sessions, I'm thinking of doing some basic recordings tomorrow. :D

RogueRobot: It's like taco sauce with meat, like bolignese but it tastes like a taco. No heartburn so far. =D

I was gonna say...taco sauce belongs ON stuff, not alone. :D

I'm so bored at work. Save me. :|

Fish is pretty gross IMO, for some reason I LOVE to fish though it's so much fun. I usually throw them back unless I can find someone to buy them.

6/7 go check out the OD thread I just reported ;)
edit - oh you already closed it, damn you're efficient :D

I think I'm gonna make some green tea =D Be back in a few try not to miss me too much(yeah right...) ;)