• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

you fucking bum lol

lol you know it.

Dude that's a classic shit-faced picture lol.

I got another from the same night that is soooo much better. I know there is one in existence from 2 nights ago that blows them both out of the water. I'll just have to work on getting my hands on it.

Also, Social Thread is being unstick to see if we can't pick up the traffic a lil' bit.

I don't know why, but when I think of a BDD forum I think of the parents giving the little brother a cell phone because he keeps complaining about big brother having one. What they don't tell little brother is that it is a toy.

Haha, I don't know why this is what I thought, but there ya go.

Ugh, I'm so glad I'm single today.

Happy Valentines to you, delta. You can be my valentine this year <3 Just don't tell leftwing, he might cry.

i just got my first jury duty notice haha...all i know is they are innocent

^ dude when is it for? i'm in chicago too and got one yesterday!

I wish V Day never even came. It's so useless. Just another excuse women have to make us buy them shit. This is the first V Day I've spent single in almost seven years, and it's been WONDERFUL, and will only get better ;)

If you get on the jury, you should just say the opposite of what the majority decision is, and stick to it, just to be a pain in the ass. Plus, they pay you by the day for that shit, so the longer you're there, the better.

If you get on the jury, you should just say the opposite of what the majority decision is, and stick to it, just to be a pain in the ass. Plus, they pay you by the day for that shit, so the longer you're there, the better.

Are you even allowed to be on a jury if you are a convicted felon and/or still on probation? And/or still have a pending case?

mmmm, lemon flavoured codeine extraction...

i didnt even have to go to the shop to pick up a pack of codeine, how convenient?:D

W00t for unstuck social thread. NCAA basketball has been crazy today. Lots of close games. watching the final minute of Ohio State and Wisconsin right now.

^ Why the unsticky? Not complaining, just curious.

sixpartseven said:
That's me in the center, wasted and passed out.

Your hand is covering your face though... and all your friends seem to have suffered horrific facial trauma. :D

leftwing said:
more than like, mate.

there has been huge bushfires throughout victoria and a few in new south wales as well i think. the death tally in the victorian fires has reached over 200 people, it's australia's worst "natural" disaster ever. i say "natural" because there is speculation that some of the fires were lit by arsonists. if they were i hope they catch whoever did this and punish them for life. death is too good for these kind of people, that's letting them off too light.

Yeah fuck those motherfuckers, what drives a person to do that kind of thing? I hope right now while they're waiting for the fuzz to slam down their doors they are drowning in a pool of guilt. 200 people dead. I can't even imagine what it was like to be there.

I raise my glass of codeine and 20mg valium to those firefighters down there.

leftwing said:
it's alright though, mr blonde is younger, fresher meat <3

Was that a valentine? For me? :D

Sorry brother I don't really do Hallmark holidays, but right back at you.

Me, my bass player and my keyboardist brother got together to practice some music tonight. We warmed up with a few Pink Floyd songs, we did Any Color You Like, Brain Damage and Eclipse all together just like on the album then Money and then Comfortably Numb. We played them all straight like the album versions except for Comfortably Numb which we do heavier and with our own solos.

Then we did my six song concept piece, all in a row like I wanted and segued together like I want to record it. It was such a great feeling playing it, only thing was that two of the songs we are still composing so we jammed them and the whole concept piece went for like an hour and forty minutes of straight playing. I'm fucked up and feel like typing so let me explain to you all my concept piece. =D

1) Ladders - Basically this song is about competition in business, trying to get ahead of your colleagues by being backhanded, trying to climb that ladder and knock them off. It sounds a little bluesy, and has cool clavinet, bass and guitar solos.

2) The Crash Sequence - An instrumental. This one is meant to represent the financial markets and the conflict between the rich and the poor. It starts off with a kinda disco, flashy sound to represent materialism and the shallowness of wealth. It then has a cool part where we go up a whole octave chromatically one semi-tone at a time, representing the stock markets rising. It then plateaus for a while, then comes all crashing down representing financial turmoil like is happening now, then goes into a somber bit to represent recession, e.g. The Great Depression.

3) Rifts - This one is about how friends and family can become distanced from one another, and how sometimes you can't go back to how things and also about whether these disputes can be resolved. It has a dreamy kind of sound to the verses, but then becomes harder for the choruses. Piano and guitar solo for this one.

4) The Break Up - About fighting between lovers. Has a hard rock sound at first and when I get around to recording it plan on having cool double tracked guitar parts and screaming organ. It then changes halfway to a different sounding piece composed by the other guitarist in my band, him writing personally about a split between him and a girlfriend he was close with.

5) The Corridors of Power - About political intrigue and also references the McCarthy era commie witch-hunts. Has a psychedelic sound to it, in the middle gets funkier though and then a part of Ladders gets played here, musically showing the ties between big business and government. The vocals in this are kinda spoken word I guess.

6) War - Well, that's the working title. My bass player has composed/planned most of this one, it's another instrumental and will musically be representative of World War II. The beginning part is the same depression piece from the end of The Crash Sequence, then goes through the beginning of the war, to the gloom and doom of Europe, to victory against Germany and then the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima. It ends with a D-minor requiem similar to the Last Post, with a trumpet solo playing as a tribute to fallen soldiers.

Damn, what a long post. =D

Was that a valentine? For me? :D

surely is, big bad blondey<3;) lulz

sounds like you have the concept by the balls, brother. i like the whole concept behind it too. definitely let me know when you guys get the full band together and start playing gigs down your way. i'll be there front row:D

I'd love to hear some of this when it's recorded, Mr. B.

6/7 did the unstick, which is because stickies tend to be easily overlooked, so having the thread in the normal flow of the board tends to increase eyeball traffic, which increases posts.

Are you even allowed to be on a jury if you are a convicted felon and/or still on probation? And/or still have a pending case?

I don't think so.

What's up BDD? Sorry I disappeared for a while there. Sometimes I like to hide out and just drink all day(s). I know you all missed me <3 I missed you all too (a little).

Obyron said:
I'd love to hear some of this when it's recorded, Mr. B.

6/7 did the unstick, which is because stickies tend to be easily overlooked, so having the thread in the normal flow of the board tends to increase eyeball traffic, which increases posts.

We're looking at potential recording options now. I know a guy that has a basic recording studio where it wouldn't be too expensive to record if we have our shit together, just need a drummer.

Ah, makes sense to unsticky it then. And I look forward to seeing more of you around, if you catch my drift. ;)

sixpartseven said:
What's up BDD? Sorry I disappeared for a while there. Sometimes I like to hide out and just drink all day(s). I know you all missed me I missed you all too (a little).

A little? I'm calling off my belated Valentines Day surprise for you then.

Good to have you back brother. ;)

A little? I'm calling off my belated Valentines Day surprise for you then.

Good to have you back brother. ;)

Oh, come on. You know I missed you more than anything. You were the only thing on my mind all three days.

Can I has my surprise now? =D