Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone - Inexperienced - Let Down!

JennaHermosaCA

Bluelighter
Oxycontin, snorted was a letdown. Nice rush at first then whatever. Complete opposite of any stimulant. (obviously) You don't care, or if you do, you are more compassionate I guess. I like stuff that makes me think. I love to feel alive and energetic and excited about life. But I don't know why I'm writing this, because in my mind I know all drugs are bullshit. NOT ONE of those fuckers doesn't have a downside. Regular psychiatric meds make you get fat, or give you anxiety, or make you feel emotionless, I been on them all. Or the worst is no sex drive.

I could not do it again even if it was awesome, because of the physical addiction. I'm already addicted to be KLonopin, but I can always get a new script and I don't have to put myself at risk of jail or death for it. But hell if I will ever try to detox off it again without a weaning schedule. I tried doing it with phenobarbital. LOL. By the third day, I seriously thought I was losing my mind. That drug can only be detoxed with itself.

My newest thing now is Adderall. I just got on that three days ago and I feel like a total crackhead even though I'm taking only 40 mg IR a day. The high is INTENSE for hours. Better than any Oxy buzz ever. I swear, I better sell them off or some shit cause I like them too too much. And I have a friend mad at me now because she was hooked on them for years. I know I was not myself with her last night. But I didn't care either. I was not my usual wimp ass self. I told her, look, THIS IS REALITY. I have known you two weeks and you are on my ass so hard I can't breath. Your moods swing like a monkey on speed, and I can be your friend until you quit with the daily drama. How many times a day can I tell you I love you, not know if I mean it, but say it anyway, so you don't cry. (I didnt tell her that part tho) So, being that she is a borderline personality according to my therapist, she only sees black and white. She said I ruined everything by saying 2 weeks is not a relationship. It's not. Okay, I'm shutting up. This is so fucked...lol. This is so off subject....anyway, I don't know if the Adderall helped me say what I needed to or made things worse for me because now I feel bad for her. No matter how messed she is, it makes me like her more cause she is hurting and I hate seeing that. I love making people feel good. And she is the first person I have met like this in my life......there has to be another board for this....feel free to move this!!

I'm willing to bet money that you were buzzing really good on Adderall when you wrote this....lol....trust me, I can just tell.

Adderall is definitely my favorite drug of choice, however, you are correct in saying that you will probably get addicted if you're not careful. I am speaking from first hand experience. I was hooked pretty bad for 3 years straight in college because my best friend got them prescribed to her. She would give me some out of her bottle every month after her refill. But when I ran out, my life was a living hell. I couldn't get out of bed, I didn't want to go to class, all I did was sleep my days away, and not to mention the horrible body aches and lack of energy...SUCKED. One pro though...decreased appetite and I lost a crap load of weight (which is good if you're in need of losing weight like myself). I graduated college and moved to the other side of the country..and my friend was still on the east coast, so needless to say...no more adderall. I went without for about 4 years. And let me say...even though the withdrawal effects do go away, the psychological dependence and yearning will always be there. During those 4 years off of Adderall, I would still have dreams about it while sleeping...lol. Anyway, a friend of mine now is on it and we trade....vicodin for adderall. The best of both worlds...damn. So....yes..I am hooked AGAIN. Opiates may not be as great but believe me, the withdrawal from them (at least vicodin from my experience) is much less harsh than adderall withdrawal.

I'm not lecturing you because God knows I hate to be lectured and that would be just lilke the pot calling the kettle black. I just wanted to share my experiences with you and just give you a little heads up if you ever need to withdrawal from them. Here's a hint...coffee will help with it. Also, coffee is a great potentiator for a GREAT Adderall buzz. AND anything dairy...milk, cheese...or any kind of antacids..tums, rolaids, etc. Try and avoid any type of foods that are high in fat though as they block the absorption of the Adderall.

OH yeah...P.S...if you can get your hands on some of the Extended release, you gotta try it. I start my morning out by popping 2 30mg capsules. Each pill released 15mg right away..so that's 30 mg immediately..and then the remainder is slowly relased in your body throughout the day. I used to think the ER capsules were a waste of time, but that's only because I would take 1 at a time. I upped it to 2 just to see how it was...and like I said before...GREAT!!! The immediate release are awesome also but the come down is a lot more harsh than the extended.

Good luck and be careful...too much will give you high blood pressure and possible heart issues!! <3

Fuck you man no offence but opiates are gods holy gift and are the best substances there are or can be. Take for example gods given gift the Opium Poppy Pod, taken as a tea its to me the perfect opiate even better then Heroin in that it does'nt make me crave more like heroin does!!! Plus it lasts for over 12 hours but like any opiate it causes WD's which are horrible but not as bad as heroin detox so its still better to use natural.

I am so deeply in love with opiates that I so wish that I could just stay high all day everyday and if I could and never get to the point where it does'nt work anymore and will kill me before offering any "high"!!! Man it sucks though cause you cannot be high all the time or else your tolerance will be off the wall and it still in any dose won't be like before. Why could'nt it be like THC where there is no serious detox really, WHY???

yea i used to say the same damn thing. given id enver gone over 10-15mg of hydro or oxy. THEN i founf this obscure opiod named butrophanol. i nodded for the fist time in ym life and i nodded HARD. ever since thet expirience ive loved opiates. i think people dont understand thier allure until u nod out hard for the first time.

It takes a few times before you get any pleasant effects cause my first few opiate experiences just made me feel groggy and sick. However after useing a few times it became better and better until it was too good but my advice is if you don't like em right now keep it that way by not using them. Once you taste the forbidden fruit theres no going back you'll always remember how they just tingle your pleasure receptors all over your body and mind where just itching yourself becomes like having a full body orgasm!!!

i hate opiates...ive done them more than enough to say ive given them a shot....ive done hydrocodone, morphine and bupe (<<-i kno thats not a good opiate)....the high is awesome i guess, if u just want to sit and feel good and not care, but like the OP said, i also enjoy things that make me think, i.e. psychedelics. The hangover opiates give me is like no other ive experienced, im sick the entire next day, throwing up, i just don't like opiates and i think they are far from god's holy gift lol

I love opiates, ALL of them that I've ever tried, but Oxycodone (Percocet, not OxyContin) just doesn't measure up to good ol' codeine, hydrocodone, or poppy tea. At least not for me. All it does is give me an unfocused energy, a short-lived mood lift, and then the impulse to do it again, and again, and again, and...it's like it's never enough. Although I usually am tempted to redose with things like Vicodin, I don't experience this with other opiates--the feeling of being almost satisfied, but not quite.

I guess everyone has their favorite drug, and their favorite opiate for that matter. If I had my choice, I'd pick hydrocodone every time, hands down. I can take the same amount every day and never lose any of the good effects, which is strange but wonderful.

Long live the opium poppy!

Fuck you man no offence but opiates are gods holy gift and are the best substances there are or can be. Take for example gods given gift the Opium Poppy Pod, taken as a tea its to me the perfect opiate even better then Heroin in that it does'nt make me crave more like heroin does!!! Plus it lasts for over 12 hours but like any opiate it causes WD's which are horrible but not as bad as heroin detox so its still better to use natural.

I am so deeply in love with opiates that I so wish that I could just stay high all day everyday and if I could and never get to the point where it does'nt work anymore and will kill me before offering any "high"!!! Man it sucks though cause you cannot be high all the time or else your tolerance will be off the wall and it still in any dose won't be like before. Why could'nt it be like THC where there is no serious detox really, WHY???

I love your post. I agree with you. When I run out of amphetamines, I deal...but when I run out of opiates...I want to die. If I was made out of opiates, I would eat myself all day long.

it is obvious you do not know very much about the drugs you are taking. of course you are gonna be let down if you do a strong opiate like oxy and expect a stimulant high, im sorry but that's just pure stupidity. you are the type of person who probably should not be experimenting with mind altering substances since you sound mentally unstable. but if you are going to do them and post about them then don't be so ignorant.

Please man the only drugs that are gods gifts are the natural shrooms, marijuana, and mescaline. Opiates ruin peoples lives I've seen peoples lives turn to shit from heroine oxycodone and hydro's that my friend is not gods gift, blackberry kush is

A few posters on this thread are going to be posting in the dark side one day with all kinds of problems if they don't wise the fuck up.