The End of Vibe, Hartford CT

Ok I won't even get this argument started again, but whoever said it please don't refer to Vibe's events as raves. That's ludicrous.
Vibe was a flawed idea from it's inception, but fortunately it at least gave the undesirable element a place to go every weekend. I wish the best of luck to RaNpage and Edit, 2 of the nicest guys around.

I went to Starz once with a friend of mine... I didn't get to hear Mike but I liked it there better than Vibe... at least the lights weren't on... lol

wow vibe is bizouncing outta the hizounce. hmmm. i should check it out. i've been there a couple of times, i had fun when i was there.

Originally posted by DJ Focus:
I went to Starz once with a friend of mine... I didn't get to hear Mike but I liked it there better than Vibe... at least the lights weren't on... lol
sorry you didn't man when was it?
I am headline a nyc party in CT at velocity if you like to hear me!

Originally posted by dj michael ice:

sorry you didn't man when was it?
I am headline a nyc party in CT at velocity if you like to hear me!

I've heard you before... I was there the day you did elements at the el n gee... I met you with Amber.

Originally posted by DJ Focus:

I've heard you before... I was there the day you did elements at the el n gee... I met you with Amber.

I sucked so bad that night I couldn't hear a thing, bad night! I am sorry you had only that chance to hear me.

hey mike ice...im not trying to be a dick here but we see in the post for Velocity that you are spinin...you dont need to mention it a bunch of times in other threads.

Originally posted by Icey:
hey mike ice...im not trying to be a dick here but we see in the post for Velocity that you are spinin...you dont need to mention it a bunch of times in other threads.
okok sorry

Originally posted by dj michael ice:

who are going to be the dj's. new ones or the same head strong asses. Like to know maybe I can get in there. I was the head dj for starz and I need a new gig somewhere close !!!!

There will be some of the same and will be bringing in some new talent as well. I will get you an address to forward a copy of some of your work to. Will check you out at the muni as well if we can get there.
[ 12 March 2003: Message edited by: sweetman ]

Originally posted by sweetman:

There will be some of the same and will be bringing in some new talent as well. I will get you an address to forward a copy of some of your work to. Will check you out at the muni as well if we can get there.
[ 12 March 2003: Message edited by: sweetman ]

cool,
Sounds good I will see you there is 28th. You can see the brut of the work on www.promotelocaldjs.com this is the site that I promoted over here for the owner Cheryl out of San Diego. Go to my name on the list of djs or go to www.djmichaelice.djcentral.com for any CT work. Talk to you then !!!!
Dj Freeze
e-mail : [email protected]