GET LUCKY 3/22/03- Springfield, MA

What i saw of the party i was very happy with...but for some reason i just cant hang anymore. hehehe....sorry to book early teddy i really wanted to party...but come 2am...i was passing out...hehe. To everyone i saw im sorry i didnt chill longer...next party though!!! i really wanted to party with everyone...oh well...next time most def!!!

Chrissie, you met him at Starscape. He is in the pic on ur site with me, teddy and Coldshot.

and i think u took that crazy pic of my stringin at Starscape....best pic ive ever seen of it...THANKS!!!

personally i also had a blast...highlights of the night include

**whoever was banging the hardcore with no shirt on and yelling at the crowd in the second side room (anyone know)

**venom for the most part was nice

**marco bailey was really impressive and especially nice considering he was already a stikre against him going in place of corolla

**jj boogie rocked it as well - especially the last 25 minutes or so as was the guy before him - d8a i think

no so highlights

**micro was kinda blah

**some ass thug face who wanted to fight

thanks agian to all who put this on...i dont regret missing ultra

Get Lucky was a good party. Me and my boys schooled the fake bboys @ the Asslyum. Alot of good Breaks!! =) I havent heard Reid Speed in ages. Didn't she move to California? I actually found out about this webpage from somebody at this party. I forgot his name.. Crazy Flares you had man. Chris something..