GET LUCKY 3/22/03- Springfield, MA

SHIT, No Marco Carola??? That was one of my main reasons of going to this party... I'll still be there however, with like 15 other people. I'll be wearin black pants, a gray adidas shirt, and a black adidas hat.

P.S. Happy Birthday Teddy, cya there man, hope you celebrate in style.

thats caca

they should just have emma on for 3 hours!!
o man that would make my night, seriously

well we'll still be there of course!
probably get there between 12 and 1
wheeeeeee :)

Just woke up...body aching and head pounding. Had an awesome time at the party last night. I wish we woulda stayed longer, I really wanted to, but a couple of my friends weren't feeling well. It was great to finally meet some of you bluelighters. I'll post again later though, can't think right now....

I feel the same wish I coulda stayed longer but my two friends we're burnt and wanted to leave, seemed to really enjoy themselves though!

F4B!!! I COULDNT FIND YOU ALL NIGHT!!! Saw and chatted with the other peeps in your "crew" and infact was asked if I knew where you we're a couple of times and had to say I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO TRACK HER DOWN!!!

Was wonderfull to see the people I did find. Oh and a warning to all.... six "energy" drinks in under an hours time.... not the best idea...

Well wow. Pretty good party, much much better than Freshie. The vibe there was def. unusally high, which was very cool. I enjoyed it. Gotta give props to Splash. Gawd damn I love her music like no one can understand. Such an awsome person too. :) Micro... eh. Venom... big eh. Emma Feline! omg! :) Very good music. I never heard of her or her music before but I was very impressed when I stood there listening and even dancing around cuz I couldnt stand still. JJ Boogie made me happy too. Hmm who else... Frankus I give a thumbs up on. :)

Wait. who spun insted of Marco Carola, that confused me cuz people were saying diffrent people?

Teddy we had some good times. Sorry if I was kinda quite and didnt talk much on the ride home, I was tired. Don't worry you weren't talking too much. It's better to be the way you are with relationships than being how some people can be obsessive about people. I just want you to be happy and if you are happy how you are, than thats wonderful. You are just a great person so I wish you could find someone to share yourself with. But maybe thats good, because it gives more Teddy to go around with his friends! :) Oh and hey I forgot to give you the cds you had, they are still in my bag. So I dunno we'll figure out when I can get those to you. Btw...Pulp for life!
Chrissy! It was wonderful meeting you. :) You are such a frigging sweetie, hoping to see yah around more. Gimmie a hello if you got the time at MindDetergent 20.

hey ya'll. had a blast last night. met a couple of bl'ers. it was nice meeting you Speekah Phreekah. and it was great seeing you funky, focus, and scaryraver. hope everyone had a great time. peace!

Happy birthday teddy! (taps teddy on shoulder) hehe.. this party was pretty sweet. I got to spin in the side room for a half hour.. dj splash was Bangin.. and Mdma/breakadawn threw down the sweetest tagteam i've heard in awhile... its all about the snakestyle baby... PUT YOUR DAMN HANDS UP.. hah... can't wait for turn it up on may 2nd! wh00t

-= DuneDamAge=-

brain all fuzzy

well lets see.....

got there early, kinda sucked until 1...

the dj's pretty much went DJ captain trainwreck followed by Sir skips a lot

the highlights of the night had to be Mdma and Breakadawn tagteam set, Reid Speed =D , Huda Hudia, Emma Feline, and the 5 minutes of Micro's set i caught.

the vibe was killed for me at first when i found out Marco Carola wasn't going to show, i actually considered driving to NYC to catch the rest of UMEK's set a Arc.

buuuut, my night was saved by friends

F4B, nice hangin with you again, and to think you have pretty much been my neighbor for how long no, and i just met you

Teddy, what can i say, it's been a while, thanx man, glad to see your b-day turned out so good

Jay, i saw you for like 30 seconds, wish we could've chilled longer

Sara, "high sara" in that special person's voice

Tyson, i think the ap proved i can't hang like i used too

Buzzy, the inventor of the pocket bump, i think i may get that pic blown up when i get it developed

Chrissie, glad to be your techno teddy bear

=D

and lauren, what can i say, nothin but smiles

ok, i'm going to attempt to think of happy thoughts, my mind is numb 8(

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: brain all fuzzy

KayDUB said:

the dj's pretty much went DJ captain trainwreck followed by Sir skips a lot

lol this gave me a laugh=D

Re: Rawkin ROAR!

Funky4Breakz said:
Teddy... ... Your a really good freaking dancer too...smooth as hell.

Understatement of the century :D

It was a phat party but it wasnt as good as Freshie.

I like "Its a fine day" but i dont like it that much. 8)

I was kind of upset that i couldnt twirl a little more because people weren't kind enough to stay out of the circle, mostly trashed kidz. (you could tell...the irresponsible ones)

I met new people and had an over all good time last night.

Teddy it was nice to meet you.

Chrissie looking gorgeous, waiting to see the pics of me and drew.

Frey having a crazy good time as always.
%)

whoa.

That party was whoa. :)

I had a blast.. danced my ass off.... LOTS Of TECHNO. Thats all the world needs. Dance quite a bit with muh CT BL friends there.. :)

ok, I can't form sentences anymore, its 11:30 on Monday morning. I've been awake since Fri.. see you people soon. :)

Oh man, I had such a fabulous time Sat night. Mostly because of good friends, and all the crazy ravers wandering around. I think I like the asylum because of all the people that get dressed up to go out.

Teddy, you were the king'o'plurry goodness. I hope you enjoyed your late birthday bash. I had a great time celebrating it with you.

I'd write out individual shoutouts, but Im achy and tired still. I love all you guys. And Im really glad I got to meet new people! p0p/comemeetalice- you are such a cute lil sweetie pie :D I hope I get to see you all again soon!!!!

oh, and ps-- we got to meet Emma Feline, neener neener ;)
rawr

emmafeline.jpg

Thank you everyone for making it a wonderful night. <3

*jaw drops*

I think I'm in love with Emma Feline.
Great music + great body = what more could you want? ;)

Yowzas, I'm jealous!
Peace ~Katie

gah... I knew I should have looked at the lineup no way I woulda left if I had known she was going on then...

Pocket bumps...sneaker design...0-step...and good kharma..

I had a BLAST at this party!!!
Seems as if I celebrated my birthday old school party style. I smiled at, talked with, (even got kandy from one person) hugged, and took pictures with LOTS of random people. (I got SOOO many compliments on my hat..lol)
My only gripe:
Whoever set the tables up for the night in the main room did a really shitty job with the needles. Like EVERY dj that went on either trainwrecked or skipped at least 3 times..except Marco Bailey who covered up really well with a really cool effect everytime there was a skip.
Speaking of which, Marco Bailey was a PERFECT replacement for Marco Corola, in my opinion. His set ROCKED!
Other awesome sets: Emma Feline! After giving it some thought, I'd have to say she was better at Starscape though. (I also think she looks even hotter with her hair pulled into a slick ponytail with a side part...but that's just me...lol)
As soon as I came in, I went over to the side room where Splash was tearin' shit up! It was so crowded in there I couldn't even find anywhere to dance. lol
MDMA/Breakadawn practically made everyone in the Dnb room their slaves...
Some deliciously hot 2-step was served by Reid Speed...
and some really smooth deep house for grown folks (like me..hehe) was being spun in the upstairs room by this guy that looked like he could be no older than 17-18. His set was flawless..mixing lots of Naked Music, Om, and Kaskade tracks.. (damn..I can't remember his name...)

Jenny4yourthoughts, Freygrimrod (mr bodypaint man hehe), Rome622, The Welcome Matt (you always look like your have a great time at partys) ScaryRaver/Pat (thanks for the water lol)
Nice meeting/seeing you guys again. Mad Love!!!!!!
Funky4breakz/Drew Omg... that birthday gift was SO unexpected. You're act of genuine kindness really made my night. Thank you SO much.
Pop/Erika You're so much fun. I had a great time talking to you and stuff. Thanks for listening to whatever I was talking about in the car. lol You're a great sport. BTW.. you have my cds of that dj upstairs who's name I can't remember. I WILL drive all the way to Bristol just to get em back if I have to. lol
Xtcvitality As always, it's great to see you. You're just pure good vibes, bro! I look forward to your IMs at work. I wish you coulda stayed longer.
Jay/Icey, Gary/Adam Strange, Freddie/Freddie D, Kev/Kaydub, Lauren/TheRaveToy, Sara/Glow worm, Tyson/Pinkerton, Chrissie/Jungle Faerie (thanks for the cds.... I'm in LOVE with the "Seduction of Claude Debussy" cd), Buzzy
Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me. I only had as much fun as I did because you all were there. I wish there were words to convey what I feel for you all. I love you guys!!!!!

-Teddy

^ ^ ^
Thanx, bro.
I bet you had an incredible time down in Miami. I'd like to hear about it.
Welcome back!!

-Teddy

Teddy you saw what I wrote to you right? It's the last post on page 4. But yea lemmie know when you wnana get those, I feel bad I forgot to give those back, dont worry theya re safe and sound on my desk. :) You should come get them this weekend or something, maybe we can chill too. Find something fun to do around here. Get back to me and we can figure it out.

Ok I guess I should post about my thoughts of the party. I had a great time overall, I was definately a little disappointed with Micro's set, he usually puts a lot more energy into his sets. I think someone definately made some mistakes setting the tables up or something, cause a lot of djs were making mistakes that they just shouldn't have made. I was however, very impressed with Marco Bailey's set, he was new to me, but definately put on a good show. I also liked JJ Boogies set, even though I wasn't really payin attention to it. What I heard of Reid Speed's set was awesome and MDMA definately killed the decks.

I really wish I stayed for Emma Feline's set, but a lot of the people I came with wanted to leave, so I kinda had to as well. I went home and had a killer after party anyways so, its all good.

Teddy -- It was great seein yah again and chillin with you for awhile. I always look forward to seein you at parties, you definately carry around a fantastic vibe. Beth says hi too btw. Happy Birthday too man! Glad you could celebrate with all of us!

Chrissie/Buzzy -- It was nice to finally meet you guys, I wish we could have chilled a little more, but there are definately more parties in the future. I look forward to seeing you guys again soon. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

F4B -- It was nice meeting you, even though briefly, we'll have to chill more in the future.

I can't remember if I met anyone else, but if I did, twas great meeting yah!

I look forward to seein everyone again soon. Maybe everyone can make it out to May Flowers or something?!

--Jared