GET LUCKY 3/22/03- Springfield, MA

Aww man, happy belated birthday Teddy!
Happy 2-th to my BRAM lol.
I Can't wait to celebrate with you this saturday!!
=D

Moment of silence at Get Lucky

I posted this in another message board, and there are a bunch of people that think this is a good idea. just wondering what you guys think? a moment of silence at get lucky for everyone that is fighting out there. i have contacted jeff about this.

That is a great idea girl I would def observe!!
I was in the last time that we almost went to war in 98. Was there for 1 year and worked as one of the boat boarding assult team like the one that took that tug boat over that had the sea mines on it today!!!
I think that we owe it to the men and women over there to show how much we , in the rave culture, do care!!!!!!

Eddie Bunker said:
you were in where?

The navy, bro. That is how I moved to SD, I was in for three years!

I am very proud of jenn for the Idea!!!!
You go girl, mucha love!!!!

btw, for any of you who dont know me
ill be in all navy blue, with silver stars around my head
and a blinking blue ring, well, until it pisses everyone off

come say hi!!! :D

yea good idea but do you think that all those fucked up kids are going to manage it?

For what it's worth, I do think everyone would be respectful for a moment of silence. I think most of the crowd at Asylum , regardless of their support/opposition to war, would be respectful enough to take a minute to realize what is happening across the world and wish for the safe return of our troops. (I have to have some degree of faith in fellow party-kids. geez);)

well crap I somehow lost a week somewhere in my brain.... coulda sworn this party wasnt untill NEXT weekend.... hopefully Ill beable to find someone to take care of my dog and stuff we'll see!

<---- Will be in black knee high boots with a maroon skin tight dress...with pounds of slutty make-up and HUGE hair. :) [/B]

Sounds hot! LOL

I'll be wearing navy blue pants, black tank top and black arm warmer things

only a few more hours to go!

Did I ever mention how much I love Teddy? Well... I love Teddy. Happy birthday again hun. Talk to yah later this afternoon and be seeing you tonight! yaay.

(btw for anyone that remembers, I posted as comemeetalice a whiles back and then changed it to MindDetergent, and now I come to my name Pop. And I must say WOW 8o this place has changed a lot. It looks nice tho, I like it.)

I want it to be tonight, good music, good people. A moment of silence sounds nice, I think if we try we can do it.

BAD NEWS!!! Marco Carola has been pulled from the line-up!!! THIS FUCKING SUX!!! :(

crap no time for a pimp outfit but heading to NH to snag my buddy now and we should be making an apperance hope to see everyone there!

marco carola

I heard that he isnt comin tonight... he is in Brazil and doesnt want to fly with the threat of terrorism... but they suppoively got another guy thats supposed to be balls to the wall! hopefully! has anyone else heard this rumor... or is it just bullshit!:p