GET LUCKY 3/22/03- Springfield, MA

hey, what ever happened to the place sapphire was thrown at? that place was massive.

Get lucky is going to be off the hook, i cannot wait till go. It is gonna be a blast . No one is ever to old to go to any party. The whole purpose of them being huge parties is so that everyone can feel welcome and have a great time, this is gonna be an awsome party cant wait
[ 11 March 2003: Message edited by: NickboneZ ]

chrissy,
that was the ct expo center. after saphire they stopped throwing parties for some reason, most likely the town of hartford didn't want it or the people that owned it didn't like it. That place pretty cool though.
anyway me and sara should be in attendance

well i'm going to ultra
sorry guys, i'll have fun in the miami sun...

^^
bah u suck!
so the ct expo center ey
well, i know when eric and i were leaving the place, there were emt's reviving some kid at the doors. that was not so good :(

im thinking of *maybe* going as a pimptress
we'll see if i get an outfit together

i am feelin like i need to go check out the asylum...any one know of some events going on in April? id go to this party BUT ill be on vacation in this day. i need to convince some friends to go cuz none of them wanna go with me lol

blah, i dunno if im goin, money is tight, and i got a couple jobs lined up for saturday to make some money. who knows

I'm definately goin to this. I missed FRESHIE and all the holiday parties. It's been way too long since I hit up Aslyum. Sooo... I'm goin make up for it Sat nite. See you all there!!!! :)

im not dressing like a pimp anymore
but i have decided to make a pair of pants
hopefully theyll come out ok :)

oh my god... looks like i've ben away from the puter to long this is wierd lol! well i'll be and this party of course see everyone there. now it's time to slink back into the shaddows because i'm still in shock over this new sight. i hope to see everyone at the foam party :-D it was lots of fun last year.

~Scary

anyone who i know whos going... u want to go out for some food beforehand? dennys or something? i dont want to get there til late, since no one interesting is coming on til 1. so we should do something before then perhaps? let me know. you know where to go %)

me and sara will be there :)

and i'm getting my car tomorrow yay!!!

i can drive again

yay! i'll be there, i have to drive to boston to pick up some people, and it's going to be a long night of dancing, and i can't wait! see ya'll there. peace!

I'll be celebrating my B'day at this. Wheeeeeee!!!
(B'day was yesterday for all who care......so now I'm the ripe OLD age of twenty-***** lol)
Also gotta celebrate some recent successes in my life. I tell ya, kharma has been very kind to me.
I'm blessed!
I have to celebrate. I can't wait till tomorrow night!!

-Teddy