GET LUCKY 3/22/03- Springfield, MA

Cant wait for this one...been dying to see emma feline since starscape last year. we def dont have enough 2-step around here!!!

Can I just say how in love I am with this lineup?
Can I also just say that I won't be there? :(
I can't even set foot in the Jungle Room anymore because of the fucking strobe lights everywhere (yeah epilepsy), which sucks cuz theres alot of sets in there I'd love to see. The main room lineup is still pretty damn appealing though... Carola, Micro, EMMA FELINE!! Unfortunately though, I just don't think it's worth the drive, the money, and the night spent dealing with smoke-filled air, overheated rooms and stupid ravers. :\ I can get Micro at Avaland in a few weeks, and 2-step/UKG at Runnin any Friday night. In short, I suck. Big time. Like whoa.
Y'all have fun for me, okay? :)
Peace ~Katie

werd on whoever said JJ BoogiE - saw him last year at the WEMF and once in Chicago 2 summers ago - he rocks it out and def plays the kinda trance it lke...then you got marco baby and always down for a dose of venom! THERE :)

ok ladies and gentalmen this party what can u say, shit really not much look at the line up but i do want to give mad props to 2 djs that u must not miss jj boogie and dj d8a they both have great talent and stlyle, rep dayton and cinci these two have mad skills on the ones and twos please do not miss these 2 good luck guys and tear it up like u always do.
ryan

whats with all the midwest people givin reps to their dj's?
katie, you'll just have to go to the preparty, details coming soon, you know where
and does this mean that THE jungle faerie THE buzzy, will not be making only one, but two, yes two appearences ladies and gents to the asylum in less then a year!!!!
the lineup on here doesn't have any discrepencies tween the time slots for marco huda and emma, so that means you are going right?
everyone is happy when kevin gets his daily dose of those hard techno beats!!!

If I go can we have a kandy kid tossing competition?
I'll be shootin for 15'
anyone else?

the lineup on here doesn't have any discrepencies tween the time slots for marco huda and emma, so that means you are going right?
it does have discrepancies
marco - 315-5
emma - 4-5

A friend of mine from NH finally got himself a form of photo identification 18 and didnt have a thing! Tried to drag him out to freshie he seems excited for this party :-D oh and he's just registered on here tonight I believe.... ahh the addiction begins.

why does asylum charge so much for its parties. Yeah the parties are strait as hell but its not like the place is gourment. they barely ever clean the jug, and there isnt much space to be "outdoors". I think the place needs to be a little better to charge such prices. I meen the djs rule of course, but why do they have them spinnin in a place that is charging so much for such a lower class facility ?
peace

ok i checked the times on the columns site
here they are, with all the crap no one cares about edited out. and in some sort of logical order, since they were in a mish mashed order...

KARMA SUTRA OF GOOD FORTUNE:

RHEYMUND 9:00-10:00PM
DJ D8A 10:00-11:00PM
JJ BOOGIE 11:00-12:00PM
VENOM 12:00-1:00AM
MICRO 1:00-2:00AM
MARCO CAROLA 2:00-4:00AM
EMMA FELINE 4:00-5:00AM
KNOWLEDGE 5:00-6:00AM

BASS IS LIKE SEX CHAMBER:
Hosted by OPERATION BREAKBEAT!

ASSAILANT VS JEFF AVERY 9:00-10:00PM
SONIC BEE 10:00-11:00PM
MDMA & BREAKA DAWN 11:00-12:00AM
MIZTAH LEX 12:00-1:00AM
HUDA HUDIA 1:00-2:30AM
REID SPEED 2:30-4:00AM
SNEAK-E-PETE 4:00-5:00AM
MONICA SHARP 5:00-6:00AM

SWINGIN' OVER ON THE SOLID GOLD SIDE RAIL:

BANG LEE 9:00-10:00PM
SPLASH 10:00-11:00PM
DJ SHIVA 11:00-12:00AM
PROPHET VS. TAURUS 12:00-1:30AM
BIZZO 1:30-2:30AM
FRITZ SIEG 2:30-3:30AM
FRANKUS 3:30-4:30AM
SONIK EP 4:30-5:45AM

sooo...
1-230 huda hudia
2-4 marco carola
4-5 emma feline
:)

Last edited:
2-5am in the main room sounds very tempting, but NO DJ/ACT is enough to get me back in that place. lol.

bah u guys act like the asylum is hell
try partying in philly
where you pay 20 bucks for one name
and the rest locals
in a smaller place
that only stays open til 2, 330 if youre lucky
and its less shady than new york
where the place stanks of dippies
security is up your ass
over crowded and under ventilated
and its 5 dollars for a dixie cup of soda
o well, i know we'll be there :)

jamal, just suck it up and go, you know youll like it.
everybody's doin it, were all havin a good time :)

adam if i go, i've got 15.5'
anywho, i'm gonna need convincing, get lucky or ultra/wmc? hrm....
gettin close people i need help deciding where to go

I am getting really excited for this party, this lineup is more to my liking than Freshie was. AND I get to support Splash while she rocks the 3rd room! This is gonna be a great one.......
Ok "stinkenigaz" no more bitching about the venue, New England only has ONE venue throwing larger scale events right now and that is the Asylum. So either support it and the crews throwing events or quit the whining please.
Hope to see you there Kaydub, but I don't think anyone could blame you for going to Florida lol.
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: Eddie Bunker ]