• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Size: does it matter? & Great sex and penis size.

I agree with a couple of the women, I have never thrown that particular insult at any man. And it's just that, an insult, said to make you feel bad about yourself. You don't need a bigger dick, you just need to raise your standard when it comes to potential dates. Now you know her type, try to avoid it in the future and date a nicer girl.
In my opinion, a woman who would say that, would say it to anyone out of pure spite even if his dick was huge.

Seems some people take what I say way too literally. Of course not every woman in the world is going to say that. I'm just saying it's an extremely common insult for a woman to say to a man when she's trying to dig deep for a way to hurt him. I've only had one woman say it to me and it was out of desperation because I wouldn't react to any of her insults including that one.

Anyway..

A LOT of women will use that as an insult.

There, is that better? Geez...

she definately said it to boher you. im not very weel endowed and ive had females say shit like that before. it got me down the first time i was told this, then i started to think "you werent complaining when i was beating it up the other night in fact you were begging me for it"

i have the insecurity of not satisfying females with my dick, but what i did was step my oral game up. i guarantee you that when you are sucking and licking her clit with the "come hither" finger on her g-spot and she starts to quiver and cum shes not gonna give a god damn how big your dick is.

if you dont think you can satisfy a girl with your dick think of other ways to satisfy her even if it means bringing a toy to the bed room....

or just find a female you dont care about satisfying.

I've never understood how a woman can stoop so low as to insult a man about something that most men are insecure about. I can only recall making fun of a guy's penis once, but that was not to his face - he was a guy I slept with and then he rejected me, and to make myself feel better (deliberately being immature to make myself be able to laugh at the situation even though I felt crap about being rejected in such an inconsiderate manner) I used to make up songs with my flatmates about how small his penis was. But I would never say that to a guy's face, and I'd never make fun of a guy's penis if I had even an inch of respect for him, no matter how badly the relationship ended. And to be honest, even though it was a bit small, it wasn't TOO small.

Anyway. On to penis size. Seriously, men make it a bigger deal than women do, and that's why women know exactly where to hit them where it hurts. A guy I was with recently had a penis which I thought was the perfect size for me - around 6 inches and quite thick - and he had a complex because an ex had made a comment of the same sort. To be honest, I've been with a fair number of men (around 30), and I've only slept with one guy who was too small for me, about four inches. He was also not very giving in bed anyway (hated oral, wasn't too good at fingering), and if he had been better, then I probably wouldn't have minded that his cock was small.

I hope this makes you feel a bit better. Penis size is NOT as big a deal as most men make it out to be. I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't prefer a nice thick 6-7-inch to a 5-inch, but I'd rather have a good lover with the latter than a mediocre lover with the former. As long as you don't have a micropenis anyway....

^I agree, I would never insult a man's size, even if he was a real jerk. Some things are sacred, silly as that sounds.

I also agree that she likely only said it to be a bitch since the two of you were breaking up-- but even if she did find your size to be less than satisfactory, that doesn't mean much with regards to your ability to pleasure a woman. Plus, if a guy is too large then the girl gets sore and can't fuck as often or for as long. There are a lot of women out there who prefer oral sex as their method to get off, so if you can master that, I'm sure you'll have no problem keeping your lady friends satisfied. ;)

i agree that it was only said as one last, crushing blow to the heart.

i've done the same thing (unfortunately) but only to an ex that lied and said he cheated on me when he, in fact, did not. he just wanted to make me cry.

do i believe size matters? absolutely. my current relationship has me fortunate enough to experience above average length/girth. but i will say that none of that would really matter if i wasn't with the love of my life.

and it's a lot more than just having a big ding-dong. can you massage her how she likes? do you kiss her in the right places? i mean, in my opinion, foreplay is equally important if not more important than the act of sex, itself.

if you don't have that spark - that spine tingling electricity - having a less than average sized penis is the least of the worries.

I'll agree with the issue of compatability: the Indians get this, they use animal metaphors for both penis and vagina, and say that they have to be matched, in order to achieve satisfaction - it's not so much 'the man has to be big', but 'they have to be compatible'. Which seems to make sense.

I agree with this completely (and posted something about it a little while ago - maybe that's what the poster was referring to). But while I read about it in print, I can't find any web page that discusses it.

I've had many discussions with women I've been with about penis size, and while there's a certain psychological turn-on to most women about a large penis (just as there can be about a good body, or height, or bedroom eyes, or confidence, or you-name-it), the majority of these womens' attitudes was based on size compatibility, whether they knew it or not. The ones who were smaller inside didn't care about size -- or professed a desire for smaller ones -- and the ones who made size a prime criteria were bigger inside. At least half didn't care that much about size at all, so long as it was big enough to work and not too big that it hurt.

Last edited:
It matters. I want to be able to enjoy sex, not feel bad for the *both* of us about the lack of OR that it's too big.

There is an in-between that is perfect.

Some people have no concept of hyperbole. :\

Hyperbole, a figure of speech in which exceptional exaggeration is deliberately used for emphasis rather than deception.

Mincing words, and "splitting hairs" are mainly distractions from the matter at hand. Ultimately, yes it (size) matters. Some place more emphasis on it than others. Some, beleive it or not, don't make physicalities-or sex, tantamount to relationships. It doesn't start with sex and work it's way into communicating, it's actually formed from communication on up (although, there is value to the communication of attraction on that ((physical)) level). When it comes to Organs in relation to sex, the brain is actually the most important.
Converse to this topic, about 'ultimate insults' to male egos, I've heard from more than one woman, the worst insult from a guy is "stinky pussy"...that seems to strike a nerve in them. It's all hitting below the belt in any case.

I've never understood how a woman can stoop so low as to insult a man about something that most men are insecure about. I can only recall making fun of a guy's penis once, but that was not to his face - he was a guy I slept with and then he rejected me, and to make myself feel better (deliberately being immature to make myself be able to laugh at the situation even though I felt crap about being rejected in such an inconsiderate manner) I used to make up songs with my flatmates about how small his penis was. But I would never say that to a guy's face, and I'd never make fun of a guy's penis if I had even an inch of respect for him, no matter how badly the relationship ended. And to be honest, even though it was a bit small, it wasn't TOO small.

Anyway. On to penis size. Seriously, men make it a bigger deal than women do, and that's why women know exactly where to hit them where it hurts. A guy I was with recently had a penis which I thought was the perfect size for me - around 6 inches and quite thick - and he had a complex because an ex had made a comment of the same sort. To be honest, I've been with a fair number of men (around 30), and I've only slept with one guy who was too small for me, about four inches. He was also not very giving in bed anyway (hated oral, wasn't too good at fingering), and if he had been better, then I probably wouldn't have minded that his cock was small.

I hope this makes you feel a bit better. Penis size is NOT as big a deal as most men make it out to be. I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't prefer a nice thick 6-7-inch to a 5-inch, but I'd rather have a good lover with the latter than a mediocre lover with the former. As long as you don't have a micropenis anyway....

OK what the hell is a bit small?

Come on now......men take it more seriously than women yet you end up saying you prefer a larger penis than a smaller one..... really now......

It really depends on what size you are, even though she's clearly just insulting you to make you feel bad, you MAY be too small, for HER, who knows. I'm a guy so like, I don't have much input here, I'm happy I'm averaged sized, I'm insecure about enough things about me, lol, I don't need to be worrying about the size of my dick on top of that. If a woman ever insulted my size...Well, she'd have no argument I feel unless she has a gaping hole or has never been with anyone but big, black men, lol, but I'd just tell her to go fuck a horse, if she wants a bigger cock.

This seems like a silly discussion.

As people have pointed out, most men are between 5 and 6 inches erect. There are goign to be people who are larger and people who are smaller.

I have herd more women complain that a guy's dick was too LARGE for their liking than too small.

If a woman tells a guy he has a small dick, there are two possibilities:

1) She is right, and he does in fact have a dick that is too small for her liking, or
2) She is just saying that for whatever reason

If 1) , then she should have brought this up right away so they coudl either work aroudn it or stop dating.

if 2) then the guy should just disregard it and move on.

Also, if a guy does flall within the "normal" range and yet that is still actually too small for his partner, then partner should have brought this up a long time ago.

Quote:

Society places a lot of focus on the size of a man's penis but none of the size of a woman's vagina. Some women have huge vaginas and some have extremely small vaginas. What feels good to a woman in terms of size will vary as much as what people like in terms of personality.

That's not true. Women are under a lot of pressure to have a tight pussy.

Size does matter to me. Guys that are too small (<5") are no fun (all they wanna do is eat me expecting a BJ in return), >8" it hurts, so I ask 'em now . . . only had to turn one guy down for being too big (10"). There are exceptions for small . . . had one 300-pound guy who knew how to work it (4"). 7" is perfect! :)

Not yet had to turn down a guy 4 being too small . . . I didn't start asking until after being ass-raped by a guy who was too big 4 me . . . U can't say "no" to a rock-hard stud!

Last edited:
I am pretty sure a VERY VERY small percentage of guys are below 5 or above 8. So in almost all instances, size wouldn't matter.

OK what the hell is a bit small?

Come on now......men take it more seriously than women yet you end up saying you prefer a larger penis than a smaller one..... really now......

To answer your first question... maybe 5 inches? I'm not sure. The girth was definitely below average. And as for your second statement... yes, of course I'd prefer a slightly larger one (note I said 6-7 inches, which is average to slightly above average, not a massive 10 inches or anything), but I still stand by the fact that men take it more seriously than women. I never said that women don't care at all, but men obviously make it into a bigger deal than women. Just like girls and their boobs. Most men, even if they'd prefer bigger ones if they could choose, are perfectly happy with smaller ones too. Whereas many girls with small boobs make it into this huge self-esteem thing and even go so far as to get implants.

Why get mad at women for admitting larger sizes feel better than smaller ones in many cases.The average dick is around 5.5 inches or so..and all women are different so for some that size is simply too small.On the flipside i dont think many women realize how rare certain cock sizes are.. for instance 7inches or greater.A true 7 inch dick is big and not just slightly above average.Slightly above average would be 6-6.5 maybe.Mines 7.5 which i use to think was standard but it turns out 7+ is not common..so that creates another problem..theres not as many big dicks as there are women who want them so they are more likely to end up with a dick thats too small for their liking.In the end its all about being a good fit for your partner.Many women do want a nice big 7+ cock and you cant hate them for that.Theres many women who also prefer an average 5-6 inches.

To answer your first question... maybe 5 inches? I'm not sure. The girth was definitely below average. And as for your second statement... yes, of course I'd prefer a slightly larger one (note I said 6-7 inches, which is average to slightly above average, not a massive 10 inches or anything), but I still stand by the fact that men take it more seriously than women. I never said that women don't care at all, but men obviously make it into a bigger deal than women. Just like girls and their boobs. Most men, even if they'd prefer bigger ones if they could choose, are perfectly happy with smaller ones too. Whereas many girls with small boobs make it into this huge self-esteem thing and even go so far as to get implants.
If that's the size the that is average not "small"

you don't get it

you say men worry to much and make this a big deal and then say oh yea I like bigger ones not smaller. you don't see the contradiction here? This is like a guy saying women make a big deal of their weight weight oh yes I like thin girls not fat ones or girls make a big deal over stretch marks oh yea I girl without them.

Sounds like she was just trying to hurt you, it's kind of silly to take to heart something said when she's obviously trying to hurt you as much as possible.

I think dick size is like boob size. Both genders worry about it nonstop, are rarely ever happy with theirs, and always seem to think bigger is better. In reality it's more about the whole product (in the guys case, length/girth/appearance and how good he is in bed, in a chicks case imo boobs are more about shape and proportion than actual size).

Think about it, did she seem to genuinely enjoy herself when you guys were together? then it's probably not an issue.

And you're better off without people who'd make such a low blow like that just to hurt an ex anyway.

Compatability is a big thing as well. My last partner I could barely fit it in, had to make sure she was very worked up and aroused before even trying, and even then it took some effort. Girl before that when she was really turned on I could barely feel myself slide in and out she was so loose. The funny thing is that the loose girl was a virgin when we got together, and the tight one had a fair chunk of sexual experience. Kinda puts the 'chicks who sleep around more are looser' theory to test.

"Kinda puts the 'chicks who sleep around more are looser' theory to test. "

In my somewhat limited experience, I have found this theory incorrect. I don't think there is a correlation.