Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM(1500mg)-4th time-LAME

ImJustAnotherGuy

Bluelighter
Hey guys, this was my forth time using DXM and my last time(I just don't like it),This is my first report so ill try to write as nice a report as I can, im still a bit out of it. Im a 140 pound, 5 foot 10 inches, 19 year old male.

My past experiences with it have been nothing special. First time I did 450 mgs and only got really blurred vision, a body high and loss of motor skills. The next time I tried it on my own I did 800 and got a more of a trip. My body felt like it was melting with the music. Third time I did it with a friend and did 1200mgs and that was like 800 but a bit more intense. None of the trips have been rewarding to me though. I have read tons of trip reports and wanted to feel what some of they feel, complete out of body and no care for anything. I told myself if this doesn't do it this time I will be done with it and I am.

10:00 PM
I ate 90 pills of Robitussin cough gels, I also had a couple slices of pizza about 30 minutes before(i know i shouldn't have but was starving). It was a lot to get down but not at all as worse as syrup would be. I started playing some games while I wait for my mom to go to work. She works at 11:30.

11:00 PM
I start to feel the trip coming on and fast. Worried my mom might check on my or ask something before she goes to work I put on a movie and lied there in the dark so it looks like I had passed out watching a movie. It was the Batman Returns film(all that was in the area). The trip starts to escalate fast and im telling myself it will all be a smooth ride after my mom leaves. Time was going slow and the trip seemed to get more and more intense. I felt like my body was spinning all different ways, my vision was messed up and the motor skills sucked.

11:30 PM
My moms gone and trip has gotten way up there. I didn't feel completely out of body, I could still get up and walk if I wanted. No nausea a tall but then again I have never thrown up with any drugs including HBR and mushroom ect. I had so much thoughts going through my head that it was just confusing me. So many questions and no answers. The batman playing in the back round wasn't helping me. I kept finding myself it huge thoughts about batman, often confusing myself that I was batman while I was tripping out. I walked over and turned off the TV and laid down on my floor.

12:00 AM
From here on it starts to get hazy. I was getting really confused and constantly going through my thoughts jumping from one right to another. I would have a trip that I get caught somehow or someone would come in my room so I would look around and see no one there. I remember saying"Hello?" a few times. I would forget I'm tripping or what I was doing and then remember a couple seconds later. Everywhere I looked stuff was coming towards me or swaying around a lot, but it was hard to see. I closed my eyes and start having some very strange closed eye visuals. Not really colors but like strange staticy shapes and I would move into them and they were very vivid. The entire time I can feel my body spinning and stretching around, oddly it felt real good. Right around here time seemed to fly , the entire peek seemed to go by in an instant and next thing i know it was about 5 in the morning.

5:00 AM
Still can't sleep and feeling the trip. Still cannot see but no extreme visuals. My brother got of from work and came home for a minute to grab stuff before he went back to his friends house that he was watching. I faked being asleep. I laid there for a few hours trying to recall what happened last night without much success. I laid has awake half sleeping till about noon. During the hours I could here everyone waking up and all their conversations in the lving room but was still tripping and didn't want to get caught.

12:00 PM
Im still feeling. Normally it would ahve been long gone before now. I still have some robowalk and split vision. I make it to the bathroom and urinate then go back to me room and lie down. My sister went on the comp and my mom came in a few times to talk to her so I acted like I was asleep. It sucked still tripping 12 hours after taking it.

4:00 PM
I feel asleep finally of and on till 4. Stood up and STILL felt a good amount of it. My vision was straight though and I could control the robo walk. I walked around for a bit, cleaned myself up in the bathroom and have been on the comp until now.

6:00 PM
I'm finishing this up and still have a slight headache from the night before( has never happened before). My jaw feels a bit tight but im going to get some food. Overall it is nothing I feel like doing again since I got nothing I wanted out of it.

substancecode_dxm
methodcode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, you did a shit ton of DXM. Thats a hell of a lot. Thats like, way more than you should really do.

DXM is best enjoyed between 6 and 12mg/kg in my personal opinion. You just simply cant recall anything or get anything out of the experience at the insane amounts. I find 7.5mg/kg perfect for "fun", and 10-12 perfect for the 3rd plateau style introspectives.

Some people personally dont enjoy DXM that much. I love it though. Im about to go 6.5mg/kg tonight! Just downed the caps.

Yeah, that's what i have heard. It doesn't seem to effect me like others and i dont know why. My friend had 300mg and had a toatl out of body trip. Trip reports I read people do way less then me and can get more out of it. I don't even think I reached the 3rd platue. I could see fine and hear fine exept the double vision and walk around. Anything below 800 doesn't really do much for me and Im just stuck awake all night not being able to see. I really want to smoke weed and try but i have to be clean right now. I respect the drug and how it reacts differnt to people so im going to give it up, atleast for now until i can smoke with it. Even still it is an interesting drug.

Enjoy your trip, let me know how it goes.

Before you write DXM off, go back to a 400-500mg dose and have some weed, it REALLY improves the high/trip IMO. I went from feeling happy and drunk/stoned on 300mg to some mad CEV's after having 2 tokes from my one hitter.

After trying DXM with and without weed, i dont think i'd ever go back to just DXM.

DXM weed is an interesting combo. I found myself severely disoriented though, but I guess thats pretty normal.

You must be rather burly cause if I threw down 1.5 grams, and im 215 lbs, i'd be in china talking to space creatures from planet your mom.

There is no other combo but DXM + weed. I would never do DXM without it. Makes the high SO much more intense/euphoric/adventurous/hallucinogenic.

Weed and less DXM, yup. I wish I wasn't so afraid to do DXM/any drug other than booze and weed. I know I'll enjoy it, I have like 3g of pure, but I'm scared man, reading your report gave me chills and stuff. Tripping just ain't for me anymore I think, maybe after some months of sobriety but for now I'm just scared, lol.

Well, I would do K. That shifting/stretching of body parts = <3<3 for me, and the spinning, and the dissociatives visuals, all murky, I always see Alleles like this on DXM/K.

http://www.cancerwatch.org/glossary/glossary_images/allele_1.jpg

But like 10 of them all close together and overlapping a bit. Ahh, so nice.

You must be rather burly cause if I threw down 1.5 grams, and im 215 lbs, i'd be in china talking to space creatures from planet your mom.

nope, that's what i dont understand. I am completely average. Not strong but not fat. Kinda like no abs until i flex then their there. I haven't done very many different drugs and have only done this a few other times spaced between months. I dont see why it doesn't affect me. I really want to try it with weed, when the time comes I can smoke again that's the first thing i will do. Less DXM and some mj.

Thanks for the comments guys.

i love the 600mg with weed combo... 1500mg's is a-fucking-lot .. at 600mg's i can always still function i.e. have no trouble going to the bathroom or for a smoke. as soon as i start "functioning" my trip will immediately drop to a mild ++ when i get back to my bed or couch in the dark with music playing and winamp visuals going on my laptop i almost instantly get catapulted to +++ territory
to be honest, sitting in the dark listening to music is really the only thing i even remotely enjoy doing on dxm

yeah i've done 300 and weed. Felt good. I want to try 600 and weed. Sounds fantastic. Should be happening soon, I got some extremely rare and high potency weed to try.

I like that you are at least open about trying it. DXM is funny in that it just seems to have a certain sweet spot different for everyone.

I still cant imagine doing 1500. Id be at 15mg/kg and I think id be pretty fucked up. Like bad.