Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Nitrous Oxide - repeated, combination - experienced

ebola?

Bluelight Crew
Launch pad: thc (moderate), atypical stimulant (moderate), beer (moderate), late night (severe).

My experiences got progressively deeper...at the end, I found myself with these thoughts, which capture quite imperfectly the truth within:

From any point of/in reality, for any phenomenon, abstraction extends out, but in all directions. The 'bridge' between the particular and the abstraction is one of opposition, to be resolved as one moves outward. (Hegel's dialectic)

Imagine an arbitrarily located point. It too will extend out everywhere (throught relational linkage, abstraction and otherwise), including all possible points. Points of the same 'size' as our beginning point are included too, as they fall mutually under higher levels of abstraction.

Such encompasses ALL things (egoless, synaesthetic)

The above system is self-similar. I don't know what this means or what its implications might be.

A mind is a path through the above system.

A series of events is a path through the above system.

A particular 'path' joins a particular mind and a particular series of events into a 'lifetime'. (need better term).

The substance of the path is its self-perception. Yet the path perceives its substance (strange loop?)

What is the solution to the problem of other minds? When such paths 'intersect', there will be shared experience/meaning, 'umbrella'd' under abstraction.

We have stable, consensual experience because our paths intersect often and conceptually widely with select others. This allows for intersubjectivity through a lifetime, not as an isolated concept or event.

Time is a myopia that restricts what may be perceived/engaged/created to a single point along the path.

Space/dimensionality is a myopia where the 'limitless' oppositions between points are reduced to a smaller number.

Selfhood is a disconnect from the oppositions that joins points, leaving instead an unproductive speparateness. This would also thus also precludes abstractive 'umbrella-ing'.

This self projects out in space and time, but limitedly, and seeing its path only step by step.

Continuity is movement in this system. Discreteness is 'points' set 'adjacent' statically.

ebola

substancecode_nitrous
explevel_experienced

Last edited by a moderator: