• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone - 1st time - Oh dear lord.

Very dangerous mixing such a high dose of such a potent opiate with alcohol when you have no tolerance. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time! Just try to keep it in perspective and remember the downsides when thinking about using again so you don't get into trouble.

Next time, use a lower dose and don't mix it with other drugs (unless it's a tiny bit of good weed). Stay hydrated, have something in your stomach when you take it, and consider taking the pills as directed (by mouth, that is) and you shouldn't feel so bad the next day.

Man, I wish I saw this thread last night!! I had a really similar first time experience with OC last night (Christmas night is was here in Aus).

I somehow came across a few OxyContin's, which I thought I'd never try. I have a long history of drug use and abuse. I knew this was something I'll probably never get again, but definitely wanted to try (responsibly of course).

I had to 5mg tablets and a 10 milligram one. I've had a lot of experience with Codiene, so I'm quite used to opiates.

Knowing that OC's are a lot stronger, I did my research on here. I mainly wanted to know how much to take. From my readings here, I gathered that 20mgs would be enough for a first-time with Oxy, but isn't much in the scheme of things.

I railed the 10mg tablet, as insufflation seems the most popular method. I though ten would be a good start. From most of the threads on here, I thought redosing wasn't so bad. Not something I would usually do on Opiates once I reach bliss...but I thought the ten was great...and that another ten would be fine. (really thought these were small amounts, esp in my experiences).

Well, the first 10 had me feeling pretty damn good. No sickness or itching. Then I decided to rack the remaining 10mgs. THE SECOND TEN MGS WAS HORRIBLE!!

I threw up after about 2 minutes. Felt great for a second after, then vomited again. I instantly felt completely straight, no euphoria what so ever. All I could was throw up, and pretty violently.

Now, I'm now saying I was in hell. Far from it. I've had a lot of experience with getting sick on Opiates...so I knew to go lie down. But all I could do was lie as still as possible. I threw up twice more. I didn't feel completely horrible, and it was bearable as long as I lay still. I fell asleep pretty easily.

I'm not too stressed about it. Felt sick again today, but ate well and felt fine. Actually took a tab of some of the best acid I've ever had, and chilled out all night today until writing this! Interesting though, I had to take a couple of nausea tablets before tripping today, as my stomach was still upset from the Oxy the night before. Took it right away, though.

Just couldn't believe the complete turn-around from the first 10mg to the second. After reading this thread, it makes a little more sense.

It's not something I'll try to find again...and I love my easily attainable codiene. But an educational first try, and glad I'll know more next time, if ever.

a tad too much probably for a first timer, but no, he was in no danger of dying from a mere forty milligrams

oh, and if you "bump" another ten or so milligrams, that headache and shitty feeling will evaporate and your hangover will be gone

a tad too much probably for a first timer, but no, he was in no danger of dying from a mere forty milligrams

oh, and if you "bump" another ten or so milligrams, that headache and shitty feeling will evaporate and your hangover will be gone

well he said he had a shitload of beer to and mixing those downers isnt a good idea and 40 mg is enogh to make a first timer puke usually so yea he was in danger of choking on puke if he passed out

even when im tolerant and have a big habit if I drink even one beer im bound to throw up alot more than I drank. Its not pleasant is it and also the fact that you had a hangover from the opiates the next day says to e that you had way more than you needed. sometimes less is more too, theres been times when 40mg would get me way more euphoric than 80mg, theres a sweet spot like there is with most drugs. But yer you shouldnt be feeling shit the next day.

One more thing, re-dosing is usually crap, take all that you want for a high in one go and you will get max euphoria, I find doing little lines over a period of time to get here you want to be often ends up being pointless and I end up high but not the way I want to be and theres usually way more product gone.

the first time i had it, i had woken up after little sleep coming down from pills i cant remember the dosage because i just leave all the up to my s/o haha (laziness) and we went swimming at the local pools, we were heaps happy and floating around in the water, it felt so good and relaxing, but when we got out our muscles felt VERY heavy and it was a little difficult to control complete movement over our bodies... after this we went and had a massive bake down at a friends house smoking cone after cone, by this stage i just wanted to sleep but knew i wouldnt be able to, so we went home and decided to have another dose, a little bit more than we'd had that morning..

when we arrived at a friends house, i shut my eyes and felt asleep but knew i wasnt, but was still extremely tired so i went and had a ciggarette to bump up the nerves a bit, i felt a little better then had two cones with my s/o,bad idea, i went back inside, sat for a bout a minute and had to throw up, that night, i slept like a baby. Re-dosage was a bad idea as well.

thats my story of my first time :) ha

come to think of it...i think this was also the first time id tried pills as well, though id tried LSD two weeks before this for my first time also.. that weekend was messed up, fun, but messed up, i knew i had done some major damage to my poor body haha