Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone - 1st time - Oh dear lord.

Lustmord

Bluelighter
Well, I tried Oxy for the time last night.

Lets just say that I wasn't planning on it, but it tended to happen anyways. My roommate and I were throwing a small get together with about 10 of our friends, and we were all consuming mass quantities of beer.

About halfway through the night, I remembered that I had 2 OC60 pills sitting in my room. So I snuck back into my room, took off the coating from the pills, and scraped off about 10mg worth of Oxy. It tasted real bitter from the bit that I got from my finger so I just snorted it all to get it over with.

Headed back, and after a while was feeling pretty good, and I knew it wasn't just the beer talking. Perhaps placebo at this point, but about a half hour later I decided to go back and bump another 10mg (give or take a couple).

Now I was feeling really good, except for the fact that my beer pong miss rate was through the roof.. but I didn't care. Everyone was telling me that I was the happiest, most carefree person that they had ever seen. Euphoria was through the roof.

So it was clear coasting up to this point, I was having an amazing time, and everyone else said that I cheered them up a lot, because I was real talkative and apparently real positive about everything. Then, my friends were going into my roommates room to smoke a bowl, and at the time this sounded like an amazing idea.

Lets just say I lost my grip on control at this point, and I went back into my room and bumped another 20mg. Yeah.. 40mg over 5 hours, my first time dosing on any opiate. Anything except weed and alcohol, actually.

This is where I was just starting to pass out in the living room, but not really. Hard to explain. Anyways.. later I had a burrito, then headed off to bed..

Woke up this morning at 11 AM, feeling absolutely shitty. My head hurt, I felt like throwing up, and I could hardly walk. I did my part of cleaning up the place, then went back to bed. Tried to get up again at 1 PM, still felt shitty.. went back to sleep. Woke up at 3 PM, and still felt horrible, but I couldn't sleep anymore. It is now 4:20.. and my head still hurts like hell, although I don't feel like vomiting anymore.

Are your hangovers always this severe, or is it just the mix of everything all lumped together that did this? I never get hangovers from drinking, even if I black out.

Good god, the morning sucked, but the night was the best thing I had experienced in my life!

substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_pharms
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
did too much, and the alcohol will really intensify any opiate hangover :)

"Everyone was telling me that I was the happiest, most carefree person that they had ever seen" - doubling your dose at this point just brings out the fangs

Its 7 PM and I still have a blaring headache. I'm eating then going to bed.

Dehydration is also a good possibility. I don't drink anymore but when I do take opiates I keep a water by me at all times, and I also take a water bottle with me to bed. The alcohol and the oxy together could really dry you up. Take two aspirin/tylenol/otc pain reliever, hydrate with water or sports drinks, and call your doctor in the morning :). It certainly has happened to me before and that's even without the drinking.

"You know what's really good for hangovers? Weed. Do you smoke weed? No, not even a little?" - Seth Rogen (vaguely quoted)

I must say, I will try again.. this time I will keep my dosing to minimal. And I'll probably eat it so I don't have to redose so fast.

And I will drink a lot of gatorade or water.

One thing I've learned when it comes to opiates is that when you reach that point where you're feeling totally wonderful, taking more doesn't make it better.

Just accept that you've reached a great threshold of pleasure, enjoy the moment and don't try to amp it up. Every time I've tried to "make it better" or even just extend it, it never works. But the side effects and/or hangover can become much worse!

Mixing alcohol and opiates is a no no. Yes some people do it but it is a very good way to kill yourself. It can slow your heart rate down to where it just stops. You would end up falling asleep and you would have a respiratory failure. I've had a few friends who died from mixing ocs with alcohol. Careful next time. If you want to get faded on ocs just do ocs. They have a great high all by them self. Words of wisdom is look up thing's before you do them. I'm not trying to criticize you at all. I have done my fair share of stupid shit that I ended up in the hospital for. Like I said research on BL or ask questions before you do things if your not experienced. If you really have to drink and do ocs take it little by little. You can always do more but you can do less.

Great advice. While a drink or two may be ok, please dose your OC first, then slowly sip whatever you are going to drink. Being hammered then dosing opiates is an easy way to OD or choke on your own vomit while passed out. Also keep in mind that people pay obscene amounts of money for oxys for a reason, its because the buzz is so much better than alcohol so why ruin it with the shitty drink? A very small amount of alcohol can potentiate the depressive and relaxing effects of opiates but more will simply trash the pure euphoria.

Ahhhh. Thats the thing! I bought them to try them all by themselves, and that was the original plan. Once I got drunk though, I remembered that I had them in my room and I chopped a bit up to snort. Then I just got carried away.

I know better this time.. that 12 hour hangover was outrageous. I was sick until 11 PM that night, when I went to bed for good.

On ocassion I've downed some opiates with a SHOT of booze... just a shot... and I've found it helps kickstart things (assuming you're going for a relaxing, rubbery buzz).

I guess I got really lucky.. I weight 130 lbs and had 5 beers, which is, without opiates, enough to have me completely smashed. Add 40mgs of first time OC, and you get the picture. Not to mention 2 bowls of weed.

Damn I was stupid.

Does weed add to the high at all? I think I'll try just the OC next though. Maybe this upcoming Saturday.

yea I love smoking weed on opiates, it definately adds to it. And when I smoke when im not really feeling the opiates anymore it still adds a nice body buzz to the weed for me at least

Weed adding to or detracting from the opiate experience is a subjective thing. If you really enjoy smoking pot, then yeah, the mix is probably great. Its a lot more floaty and relaxed to me. With the mix of weed and enough alcohol (others already gave you the alcohol/opiate lecture so I'll spare you that, but do be careful) to be seriously drunk I'm surprised you didn't blow chunks, since you had the opiates in there too. A lot of people get nauseous initially with opiates (this goes away with tolerance for many), and you did a fair bit for not having used before.

You may have had alcohol hangover effects, I don't know. But when you take opiates and then start getting all sick at your stomach, headaches, etc a bit down the road or next day, you have taken too much of the opiate. Starting out fresh it seems like 20mg or so would have done you in nicely and safely.

Also be aware that even if you feel ok when going to bed, you could still get sick later from the alcohol/opiates, puke and inhale vomit in your sleep (and can die). So be careful, and if you are ever super wasted like this and lay down, you should use the recovery position.

As i have stated in other forums. Usually using a small amount of opiates then drinking, will greatly intensify your high, but is not a good idea at all. Now if im drunk, and spinning and feeling awful, snorting 10mg will just bring me down and alow me too sleep.

You DEF should of not drank and smoked your first time with oxycontin!

I advise next time you try, you crush the whole pill up, and divide it into 3 or 4 lines. get a blanket and put on a good movie. Snort one line, and just go from there :)

I honestly enjoy the drip.. but I just found out today I feel a lot more warm and fuzzy if I just chew up the pill in my mouth and swallow it. And it lasts longer too.. I'm still enjoying it.

I'm going to buy some grapefruits tomorrow and report back. :)