PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
^O yea I think you're right actually.

Edit: Yep you're right:

Naphtha (pronounced /ˈnæfθə/ or /ˈnæpθə/) normally refers to a number of different flammable liquid mixtures of hydrocarbons, i.e. a distillation product from petroleum or coal tar boiling in a certain range and containing certain hydrocarbons, a broad term encompassing any volatile, flammable liquid hydrocarbon mixture.

well you see, this stuff isn't white, its slightly red, which is what is really really weird about it.
It evaporated totally cleanly and oddly enough the only thing i could find that this could be is Cyclohexane, which i don't really know all that much about.

Fuck, this just in, i have recently discovered that my Lye contains Sodium Nitrate
lemme guess this is garbage correct

I was under the impression that DMT wasnt very soluble in water thus making nasal administration pretty useless. Very interesting hmm :)

Well, this is true... DMT freebase (all tryptamine freebases, hell, most freebases of any kind) are not soluble in water, at all. But many are soluble through the mucous membranes, meaning you can snort them. They usually burn pretty severely however.

A friend has snorted DMT freebase sveral times, and I've heard of a few others doing it. But all accounts it's certainly different than smoking it, but very enjoyable and worthwhile. The dosage is I think a little higher than smoking, but not a lot if recall. But I couldn't tell you for sure, having never tried it.

snorting dmt is pretty painful and needs more material than smoking it, but sometimes it's worth it. i from time to time snort a line if i want a light psychedelic feeling at a party when i'm not in the mood for (the duration of) a full psychedelic experience. i would not recommend trying to get full effects with snorting. you would really need a lot of material and it would burn horribly.
something to keep in mind is that absorption is more effective when you have fine powder (also making the whole process more painful), which dmt usually isn't; and its waxy texture makes laying a line of really small pieces difficult. i've read about putting it into the freezer before crushing it being effective but haven't tried that myself. what i've tried is snoring some water (or preferably saline) 5mins after snorting the dmt. ime you get increased absorption that way, so you'll get another rush after snorting the water.

Don't take a monster rip of spice with a lungful of phlegm!!! I had a pretty crazy experience of being teetered into hyperspace but almost throwing up due to sickness... Elves practically telling me to cleanse my lungs before i tried again.

Coming down from a light acid trip (it was a friends first time tripping and it was at a psytrance party so i wanted to know that i would be coherent if she needed me. She got really silly, but otherwise did great.

I was telling someone "normally i wouldn't let a psy party be someones setting for a first acid trip, but she is doing quite well"..... She loved it though.

I dropped her off at a friends house around 4:15in the morning, short drive home from there. Over the course of the night i had obtained 200mg of DMT. Got home, decided to try about 50mg of it alone in my room. Put on some psychill and its just seemed like a good idea to trip naked so i did....

There are no words for what ensued after that....

I find that there is always a point where i want to keep smoking it but after holding the hits in there is a point where i just lose track of my breathing.... and end up coming down sometime later, noticing the pipe in my hand and take another hit or two....

I think i saw an elf for the first time....

Anyone else found it to be awesome doing DMT by yourself? I feel that i was tripping much longer and much more in my own head. Mainly because when you come back to reality there really isn't anyone to come back to, so you can just lay there in a puddle....

I fell asleep shortly after for the next 12 hours.

Quick question: Does being on an ssri have any impact on a smoked dmt trip?
(asking for a friend, not on ssri myself)

tried dmt through a lightbulb twice and didnt feel much off of it...but after bf making the machine

worked like a fucking charm

intense trip, didnt break throught though not sure im quite in the right mind set, and since ive never done acid, and only ever tripped from ayahuasca once before, would i be able to handle it?

anyone have advice on setting themselves for hyperspace?

buzz xxx

^ A sunny spring morning is the perfect setting for a DMT breakthrough. Sunshine vibes are wonderful and highly recommended. :)

intense trip, didnt break throught though not sure im quite in the right mind set, and since ive never done acid, and only ever tripped from ayahuasca once before, would i be able to handle it?

anyone have advice on setting themselves for hyperspace?

buzz xxx

How large of an ayahuasca dose have you done? If you can handle a real deal ayahuasca trip then you can most likely handle a smoked DMT trip.

yea well it was the first time we'd made it, but was from an ayahuasca pack we'd bought from amsterdam.

was 2 doses in there but we shared it between 3. was a pretty intense trip and lasted for a few hours. although my tolerances to any drug are pretty low, which can be a good thing

if i did break through i rekon i woodnt need as much as a "normal" dose jst bcz things seem to affect me a whole lot more than normal people...

I had that short trip from dmt when i managed to smoke it with the machine and last about 5mins and was pretty intense. beautiful vapour trails, colours, shapes, and stuff.

just hoping that if i do ill be able to keep myself calm. only trouble I have with trips is my breathing, just need to be able to forget about it and just enjoy the trip.

is it normal to have this?

lol wish me luck anyways, i think the bf will do it b4 me...but hes an experienced tripper (you know coombesy?)

cheers loves xxx

Late night in dark and candle light is also ideal. The world is nice and quiet. :)

to infinity and beyond

I will be taking a trip to hyperspace today. First time. Ill be taking DMT Airways. I don't have a scale so I don't know how much to put in my bowl. But if I put too much can I hit it again if there's some left?

^^^^definitely that. But, in a better answer, if its good DMT and ur using a bulb (phil, glass dick, meth pipe, pick ur term) it should melt down into the bottom, so anything that doesn't get vaped and inhaled should recrystalize on the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.