View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment on the taste/smell -- during the first time I ever smoked DMT my roommate came home, sniffed a bit, then said, "Jesus Christ, did you set the microwave on fire again?" It's pretty bad.

dmt in one of those hand held flame lit ceramic disc vaporizers works sooooo good, so clean, pure awesome

Last edited:
Ow WOWW!

once again reunion in the midst of myself, by the very yield of me & my dads first mimosa pull - unfortunately one blast is all i have yet, it folded every fathomable dimension and neatly tucked it in were it an unbelievable cartoon world, dark and breath-clinging at least half the time, somehow it seemed less merciful than how i remembered it though it was truly joyous =D luv u all

hadnt launched from an acid+alcohol+tail end 2c-b platform before this night, though i - of course!! - couldve done without the alcohol it was interesting and it somehow seemed more natural from this state...
damn it smells much more like plastic than the deepred incense like dmt i used to get. and even so i find it particularly...clean. compared to weed and virtually all other trips its crisp maybe acid is as electrifying if i were to abstain, shrooms have the reputation for playing the same trick on me, still. In basically every respect it demands my respect (shrooms) and i'm planning on starting new breeds this weekend - i have rejuvinated interest and respect!! for those little thingies...
in other words i think tryptamines blow my mind 8-o

ummmm...i beg to differ w/all above posters. synthetic DMT is IMNSHO utterrly void of soul, spirit and morphogenics imparted to the natural variant - specifically, DMT from the acacialoid varieties.

the latter, produced by dedicated alchemists using next generation tech, results in a product which is pure white crystal in appearence, that is completely benign to the lungs even of nonsmokers. people, i plead, do the spirit molecule a favour, stop using the the synthetic!

That's all very romantic, but DMT is the same chemical whether it comes from a lab in China or an enchanted South American rain forest.

That's all very romantic, but DMT is the same chemical whether it comes from a lab in China or an enchanted South American rain forest.

That may be true (in fact it sure as hell is!) but it doesn't mean you can expect something else from mixtures of this very same chemical with modulating analogues like the pretty much unknown yuremamine and stuff like 5-MeO-DMT that could be found in possibly significantly high amounts in some plants.
Virola Rufuta for instance contains about 95% 5-MeO-DMT!!!
Now most botanically derived DMT will come from Acacia and Mimosa, but I'm just giving some examples.
I myself am a chemist and I don't really believe most stories about unfounded plant spirit suggestions but I don't pretend to know about the scientific explanations of spiritual experiences and neither should you.

I'm saying this because I now have experience (while limited) with 2 DMT-sources, one being from Mimosa Hostilis. And I read about S_S saying MHRB might produce darker experiences which confirms my own experiences. I don't know what stuff could make it darker besides previous psychological content and while it would be very interesting to know the chemistry behind it I frankly don't care as much for this approach before knowing more about handling and interpreting it in a more fundamental way!

Last edited:
I don't know what stuff could make it darker...

Jungle Spice?

I've never noticed much difference between organic vs. synthetic DMT, but I've never done them specifically with comparison to each other in mind. I've got a supply of excellent synth, but I'll have to do an extraction myself to get some organic....

Will update when I have. :)

Doesn't MHRB contain other tryptamines in much lesser quantity, such as 5-MeO-DMT?

i smoked dmt for the first time recently and my boy gave me this huge yellow flake and i ripped it and coughed my balls off and then i felt so good and it was all love and i understood everything unexpainable and i saw the world as a speck and i came back and dmt is amazing and i love it.

Last edited:
The power of the mimosa is entirely dependent on the compost it grows in. Jaguar shit is the best and adds a profound, "animal" like feel to the trip.

If the mimosa grows in Boa constrictor shit then the trip is righteously mellow.

Has anyone tried using a gravity bong for dmt? I have tried using the machine twice, but i went down cause it hit me. Im thinking if it is all in vapor when i hit i can get all of it. I bought 110 miligrams, used 40 and 30 on the first two tries so im thinking of using the other 60 for this final hurrah. my plan is to attach the machine to a 2-liter bottle with a hole in the bottom. Im gonna let the water drain out while i hold a lighter to the machine. So what do you think? any suggestions?

^Gravity bong would work for sure I'd say. Y'all gonna have a lot more luck smoking DMT on a carrier, and it is easy as all hell to make a nice DMT/smooth herb mix....You can smoke that sort of blend out of anything, and not give two shits about proper technique.

^Gravity bong would work for sure I'd say. Y'all gonna have a lot more luck smoking DMT on a carrier, and it is easy as all hell to make a nice DMT/smooth herb mix....You can smoke that sort of blend out of anything, and not give two shits about proper technique.

i've had great success with vaporizeing dmt in a test tube pipe, but no success with dmt on a carrier yet (and even less success with sprinling dmt on tabacco like with weed). do you dissolve the dmt and then add carrier material and let evaporate, or do you just melt it on plant material?

I just went somewhere on DMT that I've been before, but had completely forgotten about.... and from the material left in the pipe, I estimate that it only took about 20 mg (synthetic).

Everything was the same, yet definitely different, somehow. Everything looked cleaner, more simplified visually, physical objects reduced to their elemental components, like a cartoon world, but not really...
There was definitely a sense of "breaking through" into this state, in terms of it was a sudden shift from the normal world into this one, but not so dramatic a breakthrough as a full-blown, high-dose experience. Music sounded exactly the same as it would normally, but everything else was far from normal, although I had to pay close attention in order to determine exactly how everything else was different. Printed words on my calendar and books were composed of jumbled-up letters, but still recognizable as letters. I also would see movement in my peripheral vision, but if I turned to look at what was moving, it would go back to being stationary.

Like I said, I've been in such a state before, but ususally passed it by on my way to more intense places.

Incredible. DMT can provide so many different experiences. :)

as long as you can clear the grav bong in a hit or two without coughing go for it!

leting the water drain out sounds like your using the kind with the little hole in the bottom. use the one where you cut the bottom off and use a bucket or tub. your hit will work better with that thing cuz with a smaller hole you wont be able to hit it all as fast as you need.

Has anyone tried using a gravity bong for dmt? I have tried using the machine twice, but i went down cause it hit me. Im thinking if it is all in vapor when i hit i can get all of it. I bought 110 miligrams, used 40 and 30 on the first two tries so im thinking of using the other 60 for this final hurrah. my plan is to attach the machine to a 2-liter bottle with a hole in the bottom. Im gonna let the water drain out while i hold a lighter to the machine. So what do you think? any suggestions?

I once used a SoBe waterfall to vaporize 70mg of DMT in one big hit :)

It was interesting because for the first 3 seconds I felt practically nothing, by second 6 I was worried about how strong it would be, and then by seconds 8-9 I was seeing the strongest tryptamine OEVs of my life before being warped away.

I highly recommend this technique if you don't have anything more sophisticated on hand and also if you don't have a sitter. Personally, I have a hard time breaking through on DMT with just one bong hit and this makes it easier to avoid dropped bongs.

Its really funny, because I already associate the taste of DMT with pleasure, so its as if it tastes good, but feels bad. The rush dmt brings on is REALLY nice. But it feels like razors in my lungs.

I'm going to attempt an im injection of it.

I'm thinking mixing with with USP citric acid will work, right? I'll be using it with a saline solution.

Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.