Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey

man, i dont know what all you be smokin, but acacialoid DMT smells and tastes absolutely fantastic. smoked in a carrier matrix of b.caapi, w/a standard cone weighing in at ~300mg and 150mg of that is DMT crystal (pure white) there aint no half pregnant with this material. free thyself from the glass dick, rip a cone and say 'I ACCEPT'...

What's a cone? ***thought I knew everything

^pulling tubes, rippin billys, blowing bongs....make that 500mg DM per per 2 bong sess and go superfuteroidholofractalystic on that there mixer, Abletonise and Drive them monitors mon, all dem chakras go boom! eye-eye captain, warp drive 11! ahhhh...BOM!

Been trying some self-healing today. Wrote down some negative actions and thoughts I have been doing/having lately. Going to burn them ritually later. Not that I wish they hadn't happened, what's done is done. Just want to remove such thoughts and actions from my life and self. Just smoked some DMT for the first time in a while, a lowish dose. Was a somber experience, a dark red/maroon amorphous being seemed dissapointed with me, but it still felt it was therapeutic.

Beautiful <3 what a thoughtful thing to do, sounds like a ritual ridding of bad juju. I find that if I am unhappy with things in my life they will almost always surface during a DMT trip. I think that DMT can be very theraputic in that sense... if somethings not right, concentrate your trip on that before blasting off and usually in a very loving way the issues will be confronted in your trip. Ive even been lovingly spanked and scolded by the "entities" before.

Love and Lite <3

more light. psychosynth mate, and those who know me, remember the magick words 'nano says git da fuck off outa the way' past the circus elfdetractors distractions straight into the Isness with you.

bring that serpent Kundalini up, through the 5th eye straight radiate, love is light. double helix DNA, hhah, me hairy buttocks.

i just had a real strange expereince and its the first one where i really felt the red jungle d in the mix. it really is evil stuff...
Red Jungle D?

Mushrooms + DMT is a winner, but cannabis, well for me at least it has minimal effects with most psychedelics.

Man, next time your peaking on some good ole LSD try a bong rip. It's like downshifting in to hyperdrive. Chuy, make the jump to light speed!

why have i not tried this yet!!!:X

whats it feel like in a joint?
milder, slower and longer?

When I did a dmt J I saw spining clowns. One had a surfboard, interesting cause I'm a surfer, but only with my eyes closed. Love that taste nowadays. too bad it's gone around here. For now.

They sell "love buddys" at pretty much every convenience store in the united states. There meth pipes but work well as dmt pipes too.

what's a love buddy pipe?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can leave it for 6-12 hours and everything should precipitate. If the naptha is CLEAR not foggy it has finished precipitating and you can take it out and pour off the naptha and stick the deems under a lite fan for super fast drying, or just set it out on the counter and it will evaporate in hours. 3 days is WAY excessive IMO. <3

In my experience, I could definitely see continued crystal growth between the 2nd and 3rd day. It's small but it's there. You'll get most out in 1 day, but why waste any spice?

need quick help please!

im trying to extract dmt from mhrb. this is my second attempt and its turning out like the last one.. where i get nothing.. i stick my naptha in the freezer and i see the crystals.. the next step is to filter themm.. this is where im lost.. all every tek says is to just dump out the naptha and the dmt into a coffee filter.. everytime i do this the crystals always melt and i have nothing.. why is this? how do i keep the crystals from not melting when i pour them out?? someone please help!!!

You can get a good product by simply evaporating the naptha passively and scraping the pan. You don't have to filter. With a simple base to naptha extraction, passive drying at room temperature is adequate.

In my experience, I could definitely see continued crystal growth between the 2nd and 3rd day. It's small but it's there. You'll get most out in 1 day, but why waste any spice?

Actually it turns out there's a good reason to take it out early IME. When I did my extraction, I threw my naphtha in for 2.5 hours (after evaporating it down to a highly saturated solution), which yielded a fairly impressive quantity of extremely pure snowy crystals. No need for an ammonia wash with that one! The next night I kept it in the freezer for another 5-6 hours, and this yielded a bit more alkaloid, but the second night's precipitation ended up being a lot less pure - instead of large, clear sparkling crystals that poured like sand; the 2nd precip resulted in finer more floury spice that coagulated more easily.

It seems that a longer time in the freezer precipitates a lot more impurities. I'd give up a slightly larger yield any day for super pure crystals.

I have no complaints about my purity and I don't do an ammonia wash. When I vaporize it, there is no residue. I'm glad your happy with your crystals too.

Last edited:
Edit: DMT is Love

Two days ago, I had a DMT trip that was essentially a ten-minute commercial for "Life is Such a Party. Reach Out & Grab as Much of it as You Can With Both Hands; It doesn't Last Forever."

When I opened my eyes, my face was wet with tears of joy.

It's almost as though DMT knows what you need to be shown and shows it to you. What an amazing fucking chemical. :) <3

I just borrowed this amazing book from a friend: Sex, Drugs, Einstein & Elves by Clifford A. Pickover.

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Drugs-Ein...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237729729&sr=8-1

I highly recommend it to any DMT connoisseur. :) Or anyone else, for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well heres my problem.. i got 4 8oz jars in my freezer.. filled with naptha and have been in there for days.. theres some dmt in there but i dont kno what to do now.. the dmt ALWAYS melts when i let it get at room temp.. either trying to pour them in a coffee filter or letting the naptha evap on its own.. the dmt always melts.. so can someone please help me get this little bit out! obviously i dont understand any tek on how to deal with the naptha. how do i get the crystals without them melting? i dont get it! please help!

Fuck the coffee filter. All you want is for the naptha to evaporate leaving you with your product. No additional processing is required for a perfectly smokable product. Scrape the DMT you have, put it in an airtight bottle, and keep it in your refrigerator. When you want to smoke some, scrape out a dose, put it in your bowl, and put the bottle back in the fridge.

ok so when i take the jars out of the freezer to let the naptha evap. its perfectly normal not to see my dmt in the jars. when it evaps. it will be there right? and thanks.

I never was able to pull much naphtha out of a certain batch of sludge.... when I did, I could never get it to fully solidify. After 24 hours under a fan in a warm room, it wouldn't be reduced to anything more solid than a syrupy yellow goop.

Now, i'm pretty sure something very like this goop was what I smoked when I had perhaps the most intense DMT experience ever (mentioned in a post above). I had also taken 3 grams ground Syrian Rue that day.

But now, smoking the goop does nothing. In fact, it feels toxic, and makes me cough. No psychoactive effects at all.

Any ideas before I chuck this whole batch in the garbage? It seems to be somehow contaminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.