• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

R.I.P. DivineMoment

Man, their have been too many deaths of members of BL reccently. This site is devoted to safe drug use, but I guess sometimes even being safe can lead to OD.

an od is a sad and tragic way to leave this earth. my heart goes out to this guy for the way in which he left. its good to know that he meant so much to the people in this community. RIP

R.I.P. brother

you are in the hearts and thoughts of us all

See you on the otherside

<3

I'm going to see if we can get Blacklight going for DivineMomenT.

RIP :( I didn't know him, but I remember seeing some of his posts.

sometime I think opiates rob us of the best people because some of the best people are hurt so deeply by what goes on in the world (or know so much about the world) they feel the need to numb it out. :(

RIP :( I didn't know him, but I remember seeing some of his posts.

sometime I think opiates rob us of the best people because some of the best people are hurt so deeply by what goes on in the world (or know so much about the world) they feel the need to numb it out. :(

Couldn't have said it better man...

<3Much love to all

This apparent trend on BL is scaring me. Taking blows at my sometimes "superman" attitude I have towards drugs. I haven't lost any RL freinds to drug overdose. When I see people that I was posting with one day and then quit posting for good the next, it is the closest thing I know to losing someone to drugs.

Rest In Peace Buddy.

^agreed. this is all still so shocking to me, i mean i saw alex not 2 days before he died and everything seemed fine. i guess you just can never know when stuff like this happens. and i totally agree about heroin taking the best ppl away. alex was definitely one of those people. he was one of the coolest guys i've known. i really hope he finds complete peace wherever he is. R.I.P. buddy. :[

this is terrible :( divinemoment was a great bler and from whats been said a real amazing person.

death is a real possibility when working with chemicals, let this situation take our efforts towards harm reduction to a deeper level. i really want a constant regard for the power of the substances we use to be in the front of our consciousness.

this is a real shocker. I have been using opiates addictively and often the past month or so and damn this is a real reminder of where it can take you. Sometimes pain and depression can be too much and I turn to opiates to numb myself or not have to deal with it, but I guess its about taking the pain and making it a part of you. Maybe dealing with the pain enables us to grow emotionally and makes us stronger in dealing with future pain. Maybe pain is just an obstacle to overcome as part of this never-ending ride. Regardless, its hard to think like this when everything is so transient- happy one day, sad the next day. Maybe we are too attached to always wanting to feel happy? Maybe we are just supposed to feel pain when it arise. feel happiness when it arises. But why cant we feel good all of the time. I guess pain and happiness are jsut 2 sides to the coin. sorry for the ramble but Divine Moment's death got me thinking about this stuff.

A lot of people here in the PD community fall into addictive or at least regular opiate usage every once in awhile. A lot of us have a good grasp on some truths about the universe and view everything as all one, but this just goes to show you that feeling connected is transient as well, as is the psychedelic experience, so its easy to fill up the disconnection and pain at all the atrocities of the world with opiates.

If anybody in this community finds themselves using heroin or IVing large amounts of opiates on a regular basis, just make a post in the social thread about how you are feeling. A lot of us here have been through opiate addiction and can relate. I know it may not do much but it helps to know there are other people out there who are going through/went through similar things. Drug addition is really lonely sometimes. Its funny how opposite psychedelics and opiates are but yet how so many of us love opiates and use them.