• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-N Thread - The Long-Lost Family Member.

Getting this because it costs about 10 times less than most 2C-X and goes well with the collection. Like many others it will first be shelved before I may ever touch it.

Anyway I have enough stuff on my mind right now and will be abstaining for a significant period of basically anything (except phenibut perhaps).

2C-N sounds freaky. Is it safe considering the possible side-effects? Or would that be nothing lasting.

I just hope whoever gets this takes it slow. it was probably an idiosyncratic reaction with MGS but still, there's no need to risk it. The extreme body load sounds like it could definitely be too much for some people. And there's also the fact that MGS was very experienced with many psychedelics, and he didn't even take the highest dose PIHKAL mentioned.

I think his words need to be headed:

If people took pihkal by word then they would never choose to experience 2c-p at higher doses, which everyone other than pihkal report are fine :)

I've Big and Dandified this so it can be found again, because you're right, we've got very little. I know there are a couple of threads out there but 3-letter terms are almost impossible to search for with Bluelight's search.

4 letters are OK it seems :)

If people used the correct term 2c-n 2c-b etc then there would be no problem.

Maybe a bulk DB update to change all instances /2cx / to /2c-x / would be handy =D

If people took pihkal by word then they would never choose to experience 2c-p at higher doses, which everyone other than pihkal report are fine

A good friend of mine had a incredibly bad trip on a medium/high dose of 2c-p. It put him off tripping for years.

Hmmmmm bright yellow powder. Hmmmm hoping its not sulphur.

Last edited:
If it is you can use it to dump on a street corner to prevent streetcats from pissing there. Of course then you'd have a yellow corner.............................. rock on!

Conversely I am glad that trippers don't go snorting every yellow streetcorner they see thinking it's 2C-N.

If it is you can use it to dump on a street corner to prevent streetcats from pissing there. Of course then you'd have a yellow corner.............................. rock on!

Conversely I am glad that trippers don't go snorting every yellow streetcorner they see thinking it's 2C-N.

Well, the entrance to the garage I park my car in is always full of stinking piss...not from cats, from drunks. I have always wanted to do something to stop the drunks from pissing there. 2c-n might do the trick. Thanks for the advice. I was thinking some kind of device that delivered an electric shock to anyone pissing but 2c-n sounds much better now. ;)

Are you sure? The piss smell might be mephedrone...
Good thinking with the electric shock by the way!

It really seems like the nitrous derivitave of 2c-x isn't something thats looking to promising...physically anyways.

DON on the other hand....Legal in Canada :) My vendor currently only supplies DOC and TCB-2 :(

Anyone have any experience with DON?

Are you sure? The piss smell might be mephedrone...
Good thinking with the electric shock by the way!

I finally tried it. (BTW I had it labtested. It is indeed 2c-n). I had 120-150 mgs (I couldn't weigh it right as the powder was sticky and was difficult to get out of the bag). The come up was very promising and euphoric kind of like MDMA/amph. But the downside is that after an hour or maybe a little more all there was left was a nice cozy body high. I think this might be very nice in a methylone dosage (150-200 mgs)

Also about the cat piss comment: The taste was very bad LOL

How do u think 150 mg will be good dose on first time? I have 250 mg and I wanna get 150 mg simple and 100 mg with LSD . How is bodyload and total duration ? I dont have time check from lowest doses I must to research another compounds.

How do u think 150 mg will be good dose on first time? I have 250 mg and I wanna get 150 mg simple and 100 mg with LSD . How is bodyload and total duration ? I dont have time check from lowest doses I must to research another compounds.

Phikal gives a 120-150 mg range so that's what I had.

Bodyload appeared in the second part of the experience mainly (after the ephoric/MDMA/amph feel from the come up) and it was kind of relaxed and nice.

I do not have more but if I did I'd have 150-200 mgs.

It really seems like the nitrous derivitave of 2c-x isn't something thats looking to promising...physically anyways.

DON on the other hand....Legal in Canada :) My vendor currently only supplies DOC and TCB-2 :(

Anyone have any experience with DON?

Isn't there a catch all amphetamine clause in Canada?

Also only TCB-2 wouldn't even be that bad of a deal.

Hoping to have this within 2 weeks. Any newer experience with this?

Received 190 mgs. Will try in the next week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking... no. Who knows how nasal dosing could alter the dynamics? It could be far more potent nasally. I'd start small and work up if you must try nasal. I'm not aware of any nasal reports yet.

Wow, so 120-150mg is what's considered a starter dose?

Interesting. I've only heard about this one in passing. I wonder how the effects differ from the other 2Cx substances.