doggy style?

totallyconfused

Bluelighter
A friend gave me XTC for the first time. I took it last night and went to a club. Not to brag or anything but I can usually pick up girls. However, I was so messed up and out of it, I struck out. When I got home I was horny as shit, and I let my german shepard lick my balls and I came really hard. My question is, is this stuff supposed to make you this kinky? Fortunately the only one who is embarassed today is me. Sadly, my dog is a male (HELP!) I need to know.

sadly, your predicament is not uncommon. the pooch-licking-your-balls-after-striking-out-with-females-and-blaming-it-on-the-pills condition is more commonly referred to as mental retardation. now i'm no doctor, but i suspect that you may have been retarded before you took the pills, and that having the pooch blow you is not that uncommon a friday night activity for you. unfortunately, both of your conditions (puppy love and mental retardation are incurable.
now, unless you want to be considered a selfish puppy lover you might want to consider pleasing your pooch every once in a while. after all, turnabout is fairplay.
so, as the french say. . . bon appetit!

I was hoping for a serious reply b/c this has never happened before and I don't want to behave this way again. That's why I asked the question. Has anyone had a wierd experience like this?

Ok. Lets don't be to hard on the guy right from the start. I know people have heard about girls doing this same thing. If you remember correct he simply wanted to know if it was because of the drug, not if you agreed with what he did. I for one think it was because of the drug. How ever I don't think I will run out to PetSmart and give it a try.
jazzy

Oh honey! Don't worry about what people think. We're here to talk to you about whatever is on your mind...no matter what the subject is.
If you never had any kind of drive towards bestiality before, why worry now? Blame it on the drugs. I'm sure you're not attracted to your dog or anything...I hope. You were in an altered state of mind and I guarantee anyone will tell you that we all do crazy shit when we're messed up.
Now if you get messed up again and go back to the dog, then maybe you need help. There's a thing called state-congruent theory: if you do something in a certain state of mind, you may ONLY do it in that state of mind. i.e., the nicest people get violent when they're drunk....quiet people become outspoken when they're high....you may become attracted to something while you're rolling that you normally wouldn't when you're sober.
Hope this provides a little better understanding for ya.
The One
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

ngahahahahhahaa
you left out the part where rover ruffed out 'roos ro daddy?' scooby doo style

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent laughed so hard in a long time. This is the funniest and grossest thing i have read all night. Kudos to yer nasty~ness...

hahahaaa just thought i would check in again tonight to see if i still bust a gut laughing so hard. i know that laughter is not helping with yer whole beastiality issue but its still kinda funny.

wow! you've got some set of balls (no pun intended) to let a German Shepard so close to them. You should consider yourself lucky that you "finished your business". I could have some supermodel going to work on deez nutz for 3 hours and still be unrelinquished.

I really REALLY hope this was intended as a joke,if not then I think Im going to be sick...

i just read your post again and it struck me as kinda funny that you just let a dog suck your nuts and you're especially worried that it's a male dog. like it woulda been alright if it was a female dog 'cause at least then you wouldn't be gay?? wtf???
ah well, thanks for the laugh again
smile.gif

two words....
self control... ok? that was just gross... and the fact that you posted it here, where more than 2000 people can read it is down right hillarious. You couldn't just say "I did e for the first time, and ended up doing something that was realy wierd, and out of character"... NO, you had to jump right in to your german shepard story... ROTFLMAO... I've done some pretty e-tarted things in my day... but that is just... I don't even think there is a word for what that is...
but in responce to your question.... E breaks down your inhabitions... haha and you must be some DESPERATE guy to turn to your dog for some lovin'. However it could be indicative of some greater mental problem...
I guess it's safe to blame it on the drugs... but at the same time, concider, and I'm sure you REALY care on this one... but if it wasn't your dog, it would have been some strange woman that you picked up at the bar... which is clearly nothing new to you. I'm not even sure which is worse... dog/slut.... embarassment/AIDS... tough call... but if you want my opinion, just do it YOURSELF!
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

OK, this takes the cake as possably the strangest post of the year. I, at first, wanted to give this guy the benifit of the doubt, but the more I think about it I really can't see any reason to pick up your dog. I have heard of picking up a dog, as in late night at a bar, and I am even sure I have been picked up and considered a dog myself, but a real dog. A german shepard to top all. Pretty brave letting him get that close. Can you ever rub your dogs tummy again and not get a strange feeling? Do you think he will go through denial, will he feel hurt if you don't call him to dinner anymore? Will he go in to depression if you don't take him on long walks again? Does he still fetch your paper? What do you think about when you look over at him and he is doing what most dogs do, and lick their own balls? Do you think you will get jealous when you see this?
Wow, or should I say Bow-Wow, you have a lot to think about. I think your name should be totallyfuckingconfused.
Jazzy

hahaha LMFAO! thats fuckin hilarious, im dyin here
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*

hey man, i'm on your side with the dog thing...this BB is supposed to be supportive. .
so i will be the rebel and support you all the way...
if you want your dog to suck your bone i'm cool with it...
just as long the dog isn;t looking to fetch my bone...
its your bussiness and your body....and your dog..he he..
ok have fun..
plur (and tell your dog the same)

hey man, i'm on your side with the dog thing...this BB is supposed to be supportive. .
so i will be the rebel and support you all the way...
if you want your dog to suck your bone i'm cool with it...
just as long the dog isn;t looking to fetch my bone...
its your bussiness and your body....and your dog..he he..
ok have fun..
plur (and tell your dog the same)