doggy style?

I just have to say that you could lock me in a room for week with 500 pills and 500 german shepherds, and I can safely say that I'd keep my nethers to myself.
You CANNOT blame it on the drugs. Blame it on your mother, blame it on your upbringing, or make like Milli Vanilli and blame it on the rain, but please don't start spreading stories about "ecstasy made me bonk my pet". Our drug of choice copes with enough bad press as it is.
Cheers,
Cat (Oh, and I'm not a real cat, incidentally, so stop drooling
wink.gif
)

WTF? I hope this is a joke ir something. Who in the hell has EVER heard of ANYTHING like this? I don't mean to be one to judge, but you are in need of some serious help!!

HEY NOW! What happened to you was in no way XTC's fault. You probably wanted to do it for a very long time. And there is no way you german shepard just came up and licked your balls (peanut butter maybe?) You really wanted it you K9 freak, OR the dog has been well trained with someone else in your household.
Either way your a fucking freak, which I'm not saying is a bad thing, there are plenty of boards out there for this kinda thing, but I see krazy-E beat me too it.
If I were you, I would change my name and start from scratch... no one will forget this. ROFLMAO
FREAK

mental note...never party with Totallyconfused...
if any of you ever meet me, you would realize that i am the sweetest, most non-judgmental PLUR-ing guy in the world...but DAMN!!!!!!!!!
leave your poor puppy alone!!!!
even if you dig beastiality....your puppy doesn't know whats up with this...he's just trying to be a good little doggie and do for his master what he does for himself...he doesn't know what you're getting out of it..
i wander what the look on his furry little face was like when you...umm...finished off...
poor lassie
plur for you anyways...you got guts kid
rapture

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
Well, at least you don't have to put up with the dog bitchin (no pun intened) because you were 'insensitive' . Or having to give the dog explanations of "Where were you last night?" "Who were you with?" "Whay aren't you attracted to me anymore?"
The dog will just eat you, swallow, and go sit on a corner to smell his own ass for the rest of the day.
------------------
P L U R

sorry, I had to bump this to the top for more people to read. I have never laughed so hard in my life. I may be sick myself, I get to the computer and can't wait to check this post out and see what everyone else has to say. You guys come up with some great response. ROTFLMFAO.
jazzy
I guess when he tells his friends he picked up a dog last night, he is not telling a lie.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!I have never ever laughed as hard reading a post like I just did. Whether this is a joke or not, it was definately worth reading. All you Bluelighters are so straight out honest, and honesty can be very amusing sometimes. As wierd as this may sound this post is definately on my happy list for the day. Laughing makes my soul shine.
Happy thoughts out to all and Totallyconfused careful with the sharp teeth.
PLUR
smile.gif

------------------
Regret for things you do can be tempered by time. It is regret for things not done that are unconsolable;)

Dude that shit is sick. A dog, and a male dog on top. It is not the drugs fault at all. I have rolled alot and not every time did I take home a girl, but I never would Mess around with a dog. You should get help for sure.

Dude that shit is sick. A dog, and a male dog on top. It is not the drugs fault at all. I have rolled alot and not every time did I take home a girl, but I never would Mess around with a dog. You should get help for sure.

G-13 uhhh? and a male dog on top? hahahahaaaa would letting yer pup suck yer penis be any more acceptable if it was a female? hahaaaaa i am laughing so hard i cant type... Totally Confussed come back and report to us that you are leaving your poochie alone!!!! We miss you!

Well i thought this is just the place for this post ...
Not me and again not me - but there are rumers that in Kibuitzim (like small towns) in Israel - same thing happens - with Cows ( the baby ones who suck milk of a bottle - get the point ? )
Did i mention i'm from Tel-Aviv (big city) and NO COWS around me - ah and man - poor dog - what did he do to deserve you LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Yo-
That shit is just plain funny.
Did yer pooch spit or swallow?
Bim

awww - poor guy...
while i have never turned to a pet for pleasure, I can say this:
e doesn't ccreate fatasies for you. It simply lets you indulge in those you already have. While I am not saying you're prone to beastiality or anything -- could it be posisble you've contemplated letting your dog relieve your sexual frustration before?
My advice: don't worry about it. don't stress it. just don't let it happen again (that stuff's highly illegal, y'know
wink.gif
) and if it does happen again, certainly don't tell anyone! But don't worry about it - we all have our own inhibitions.
but here's what i am wondering: how did you ever convinc poochy to go down on you in the first place? i can imagine it wouldn't be too inticing for poor grover...

is anyone else reading this. Does anyone else BELIEVE this? I am dyin' here, but can't stop checking this post to see what everyone else's response is.
WTF???????????

Ah, yes... to come home late at night after work, all stressed out and tired and be able to laugh my ass off
again
and again
after reading this thread
again
HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAH
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
(GASP....COUGH...HHRRMMM... shit...laughing too hard..i almost choked)
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
much better
so? did rin-tin come back for seconds? give us an update man!!!
ah-aeght...
back to the laughing part...
------------------
P L U R

Well totally coonfused you picked a good name for yourself, but hey dont fret--if thats what you wanted, then thats what you got--the human mind is so strange when its sober then you mix some drugs with it--did you ever consider maybe it wasnt just plain E -- maybe mixed with something else?? Well all I have to say is TO EACH HIS OWN!! But personally, when I cant get with a guy, I just take care of myself!
PLUR!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude you just made my day i have done some really retarted shit but man that tops the cake i feel real bad for you dog.. but if i where you i'd go to the vet to make sure you don't have anything.... lol but for real what you did was on you not the dog, and not E... and all that i ask is please just leave what you did here and don't go telling ppl that it's all the drugs fault cause of what you did that which by the way was real fucking sick but i am glad you shared it with us cause i needed a good laugh
------------------
peace out
Kiddie
much love and lots of huggles
PLUR the way to a better world