• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if there was something you could cut it with and not make it harsh or taste bad?

You can always dope some inactive herb with your JWH. Just pour a pile of powder onto a glass plate and rub some kind of herb into it, mixing it up as well as you can. I did this with some tobacco, and it worked fine. It's not as efficient as vaping the stuff straight, but it's still cheaper than buying spice-alikes.

JWH-018 - A perfect stimulant?

Is the 018 giving you panic attacks? Anxiety? Nervous energy? Next time you overdose, try putting that energy to work! Take a walk, play in the garden... do whatever it takes to convert that energy into productivity.

I recently got a megadose when my brother left some overage in my pipe. Not anticipating it, I filled it up and took my usual dose. Before I knew it, I was flying HIGH. I began to think about how I was wasting my time with unproductive activities and thus set out to turn the compost to make new soil.

The change was immediate. My anxiety turned into euphoria!

I can consume 018 three times a day, every day, and it gives me lots of energy without upsetting my bipolar condition. In contrast, if I take pseudoephedrine more than three days in a row, I start to become manic. 018 does not do this at all. The high is so pure and wonderful.

As a person who gets major anxiety and paranoia from too much pot, let me tell you that 018's propensity for producing such unwanted effects is much less than cannabis's. JWH-018 is a good example of how applied chemistry can go right :)

I hope it remains legal to produce and consume forever!

I certainly don’t want to downplay or trivialize your difficult experience, but from what you describe it sounds like you took a little too much and rode it out just fine. To take 5x, 10x, 20x too much is a whole different ball game, and I think that’s what some people are describing when they have these extremely bizarre, full blown panic attacks. Don’t get me wrong, I think that is great advice. Walk around, play in the garden, play the guitar (one of my own), if that is possible. Try to take an active role in something because that can definitely help keep those overwhelming thoughts from consuming you. In fact, that’s good advice for weed and other psychedelics as well, unless of course you actually want to writhe around on the floor and fully allow the experience to kick your ass. However, with some of these massive JWH overdoses, the person is 100% sure they are about to die, their heart is about to explode etc. In some cases (I experienced this), walking and talking is virtually impossible.

For severe JWH overdoses, you will likely be stuck in bed or a chair, at best maybe you can pace a few steps back and forth, but don’t go smashing through any walls or TV’s. For those situations, here is what I recommend, it’s basically a comedown exercise that has worked for me. Start with a question like what is the date?… this might be an extremely difficult question. If you don’t know, then ask yourself an easier question. What is the month? If you don’t know then ask an easier question, perhaps what is my address/phone number? If that’s too difficult then ask, what is my name? As soon as you’ve found a question you can answer, then ask a slightly harder one. If you don’t know the date, but you do know the month for example, then follow up with, “Well is it early June, or late June?” Even if you don’t know your name, I believe you will eventually find a question you can answer, and all the while you are gradually coming down. Before long you might even know the date. Just work hard to stick to these simple threads, and it will be sort of like going for a walk, or playing in a garden inside your head, when perhaps you can’t physically go for a walk.

This method has helped me, both with jwh-018 and other heavy psychedelic experiences. Hopefully, it won’t backfire on somebody, where they realize they don’t even know their own name and that causes them to panic more. That has never happened to me because when I’m so far gone that I need to use this exercise, more panic would be impossible.

I certainly don’t want to downplay or trivialize your difficult experience, but from what you describe it sounds like you took a little too much and rode it out just fine.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't a SUPERMEGAdose, but it was quite enough to make my body hard to feel. 018 at higher doses knocks me out of my body, makes things feel like LSD tracers look, if that makes any sense. I stop thinking in words; my internal dialogue becomes a series of musical emotional expressions... it can be quite overwhelming.

If I get that high on pot, the anxiety and paranoia can be very hard to overcome. But with 018 at similar levels, those negative feelings are much more navigable, can be overcome more easily compared to cannabis.

So I still have yet to try an ultramegamondosupercosmic dose, but that's not even something I like to do with pot very often. It will take some mental preparation. Then I'll report back to you all :)

IMO, it’s probably better to just stick to an enjoyable dose that gets you nice and high. I was talking more about people who accidentally take way too much and then have to deal with it. There are people who have done ayahuasca, dmt, loads of shrooms etc. and yet the most difficult experience they’ve ever had was an 018 overdose.

I think you’re totally right about 018 anxiety being different than weed anxiety. Speaking only for myself of course, a weed related panic attack would be much more useful. I’d come out the other end feeling better for the experience, like I had worked out some important issues in my mind. It’s more like a psychedelic for me, the way it reveals important truths that I’m usually too stubborn, egotistical, and self protective to accept or deal with in my regular sober state. 018 related anxiety for me is much more related to hallucinations regarding my physical well-being. I might feel like my heart is pounding way too hard, or it might feel like I have red hot pins and needles in my throat. I’ll wonder about the incredibly real burning throat sensation and think, “Of course, it means I’ve stopped breathing!” During an 018 panic attack it’s more like I’m a wild animal, and my higher consciousness has just gone completely haywire, making it much more difficult to get anything useful or meaningful out of the experience aside from maybe a newfound appreciation for being alive once it‘s over.

I was talking more about people who accidentally take way too much and then have to deal with it.

I can definitely see how an 018 overdose can become scary. The knowledge that it's a relatively untested chem with largely unknown side effects can really make a person wonder if they might not just die from the experience.

I think you’re totally right about 018 anxiety being different than weed anxiety. Speaking only for myself of course, a weed related panic attack would be much more useful. I’d come out the other end feeling better for the experience, like I had worked out some important issues in my mind.

Yeah, pot can really guide you into deep, personal issues much more than 018. But OTOH, too much too often can feel a bit like self flagellation, like I'm beating myself up.

Last night a smoked a little too much pot (it's harder to hit the right dose than with 018 ), and I started to think about a cockatiel we've had for years. A long time ago, when my head was all messed up, he must have heard me yell and scream in rage. As the pot high got more intense, I started to feel really bad, like I made him even more wary of humans, me in particular. I've tried and tried to show him that I'm much less volatile, but he seems forever hateful towards me. I feel so low, to have offended a him with my proximal anger :(

well, i tried jwh now

the 018 kind

as for dosages ,i started with 3 mg ,. worked my way up. 2 days later im trying 140 mg and I still feel just a small buzz. So im thinking this was a poor batch. I ask a friend to sample 6 mg. he got so stoned he forgot his name.

not sure what to make out of this. just gonna stick to old sticky green

the good news i got some 4 aco dmt sample hehe. now thats a chemical i can enjoy

Closing this thread. Take all further discussion here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.