• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was curious about. I don't think I've heard colorless used to describe solids many times before, but when I have it could have looked equally white or transparent to the naked eye.

Umm Hammilton. You may want to link that image from somewhere else maybe ;) .

Hmm... Well, actually, looking at the location of tumors created by other epoxide metabolites of multicyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, the lungs do seem to be effected preferentially.

Epoxidation is a huge reason why tobacco is so bad for you, and if you are unsure of what is causing the compound to be brown, I would ot touch it with a ten foot pole, since Napthalene is surely one of the unreacted. Though it is a white powder

Nah... the synthesis does not employ naphthalene and it is unlikely to be a sideproduct resp. impurity. But I admit that the used precursor is very close to naphthalene with respect to the structure.

Anyone heard the CONFIRMED news that jwh-018 is the main active ingredient in spice ?? heres some links:

http://translate.google.com/transla...hemischen-wirkstoff--9211606.html&sl=de&tl=en

and it's been added on wikipedia for jwh-018 :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

'On December 15th it was announced by German pharmaceutical company THCPharm, that JWH-018 was found as one of the active principals in the drug Spice, which had become popular with teenagers during the months before, because of it's legal status in many parts of Europe and it's similarity in action to marijuana'

I almost knew for sure it was one of the synthetic cannabanoids , but now it's confirmed it'll set everyone straight :O

*wonders what will happen next*

On the subject of the relative risks of lung cancer from smoking drugs, I hereby recommend everyone who is a tobacco smoker switch to organic tobacco. Even the US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop admitted over 90% of lung cancers in smokers were due to the radioactive decay of lead and polonium isotopes introduced into tobacco trichromes by phosphate fertilizers derived from apatite ore, and not because of the intrinsic dangers of tobacco smoke.

That's kind of questionable; there are studies miners who were routinely exposed to radioactive isotopes aerially who did not go on to develop cancer in rates even close to those found in cigarette smokers.

Last edited:
That's kind of questionable; there are studies miners who were routinely exposed to radioactive isotopes aerially who did not go on to develop cancer in rates even close to those found in cigarette smokers.

I think, one must be honest and admit that it's most possibly the combination of both effects: Cancerogenic components of the smoke AND enriched radioactive isotopes. Both influences are expected to show synergistic activity. But I admit that the former sound more like the main reason to me.

- Murphy

Whoops missed the quote, that was kind of out of place...I kind of lean towards the lipophilic carcinogens being the cause.

Not only that but radon causes lung cancer too, in everyone.

Well, now that it has been formally announced that JWH-018 is in the only real ingredient in the weed substitute 'Spice,' I bet it's only a few months/weeks until all of these synthetic cannabinoids (and Spice, obviously) are made Schedule I for good. All the DEA needs is the word "teenagers" (see above post) to start a massive EMERGENCY scheduling (pathetic, but that's how the fuckers work).

Anyone who likes synthetic cannabinoids better stock up, because as usual, they'll soon be gone forever!

Last edited:
marijuana is 100x better anyways

especially with the very worrying epoxy (read GLUE-like) buildups in throat, mouth, lungs after smoking near a tenth a gram in a night.

That is a reason why you shouldn't use that much of it in a night, rather than a reason why it's crap.
I daresay if you smoked many times the amount the cannabis required to get stoned you'd get glue-like buildups too!

marijuana is 100x better anyways

especially with the very worrying epoxy (read GLUE-like) buildups in throat, mouth, lungs after smoking near a tenth a gram in a night.

...that are 100 mg, i.e. more than 30 times of a single required dose!
Upon vaporizing the compound condenses easily: It condenses in the straw resp. the pipe (depending on what you are using), it even condensed once on my incisors (not funny :( ). And OF COURSE it will condense on your respiratory ways as well. I guess you heard about the possibility of causing cancer?

Please tell me why at all are you taking THAT much? 2-3 mg are normally enough for 1-2 hours. Even if I would redose after every hour, I wouldn't consume more than 30 mg...MAXIMUM!

Just a kind advise: You really shouldn't exaggerate!

Peace! Murphy

That is a reason why you shouldn't use that much of it in a night, rather than a reason why it's crap.
I daresay if you smoked many times the amount the cannabis required to get stoned you'd get glue-like buildups too!

yep, this sounds just a little excessive but doesn't it make him sound like a hard core hard head pysikonort wiv da drugz.:| and therefore Kewl

^ lol vecktor, trust me I'm not trying to impress some drug geeks in ADD with my hardk0r3 drug usage :|

just trying to let you know that if you smoke a lot of it then you get a lot of junk building up in your throat. Not so if you smoke an 1/8th of headies with a friend in a night (bongrip after bongrip) you don't get the same.

Conclusion: Headies = good
synthies (or C-nards as we call them) = worrisome (but addictive!).

We are sorta like mice at a drug lever at this point lol...the stuff has a bite to it, what can I say?

I sorta wish I did not have 8 more grams laying around hahah :D

yo murphy I was talking about the 073 one.

I saw a friend rip 50mg of it at once and then go on to lay back and kinda spasm (pleasurably) to the beat of the music playing and once in awhile say "I'm good, I'm good dude, I'm gooooooood"

we are all everyday cannabis smokers, some of us smoke all day long (not me though I have work to occassionally do!)

I take it the people smoking less than 10mg are seldom smokers...10mg would not do it for most solid everyday smokers.

100mg in a night isn't that much tbh...if you start smoking it around 8pm then stop around 2am...its not that bad.

The only bad part is that the epoxy stuff builds up and eventually you have to cough to clear your throat for breathing.

Also, I'll add on a dose of GHB and JWH-073 I actually feared momentarily for my life my breathing got so low (regular dose of G too!). Although looking back I think it might have been psychological.

Also, I'll add: on a dose of about 20mg of DMT + 20mg of JWH-073 (both me and a friend took it) we tripped out SO HARD...like way harder than 20mg would normally do. There is some kind of intense synergy there with tryptamine psychedelics.

I'm pretty responsible with my drug use...so these combination synergies really surprised me (cause I do the same with all drugs with high grade cannabis and never get such sharp synergies).

Last edited by a moderator:
ps All bets are off with the JWH-018 stuff. That stuff has a sharper narrow margin of error. I actually won't give that to anybody anymore since it caused two freakouts that required sending the people to bed (one of the people I sent to bed was myself haha!).

Laying them down in a bed with a glass of water nearby solved the situation (after an hour or so they were able to come back out and relax).

Really, you should be real careful with the JWH-018

but not so much with the 73 its much more 'toy-like'

it actually reminds me of MET in that respect, you can just toke and toke and toke and its like a silly fun game you are playing (how high can a person get) - with no negative consequences

A friend says the 73 is like blowing the back of your fucking brain out...he loves it :D

I know I will look back on this period of time (once synthetic cannabinoids are schedule I and restricted heavily internationally) fondly...I will never ever ever get this high again in my life I swear :D

ps one more thing, sorry for spamming the thread, but if you smoke a bowl of headies the ash is real fine with good stuff you don't even have ash usually.

With the synthies when you lay them down on some headies and smoke it to your head, the residue is hard, stiff, like dried glue. Its really quite gross to think about that stuff in your lungs compared to marijuana.

marijuana = medicine

synthies = toys that are possibly real dangerous to your lungs

^^ Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say weed = medicine. Technically, smoking anything is still going to be carcinogenic, because of the pyrolysis of plant material into reactive/volatile organics. But, I think it is clear smoking the reefer is likely far less harmful than smoking these naphthylindoles, considering mankind has been smoking reefer for thousands of years without particularly serious consequences.

But (before they all are made Schedule I), what is to prevent people from taking these synthetic cannabinoids sublingually--some of them are hella potent and most should be potent enough to dissolve in a mixture of EtOH, glycerol and water and take as a tincture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.