Help, I've made a big mistake

Don"t ask us if you can raise them in your backyard..ask your mom!!!!!!!!!!

seeing as how it's been a year and a half almost, have the alpacas come in?

xDD this is by FAR the funniest/best thread ever

fucking hilarious! You might want to have a sweater knit outta the alpaca wool for your mom

how could you be laughing at one mans pain and suffering?
the consequences of this utter dilemma will ultimately lead to a swift, quick and unmerciful demise under the hands of his mother.
those alpacas fates are in his hands now,
godspeed my brother!

I cant believe you were really that Wired on Ambien to do some dumb shit like that?!

Did you ever recieve said Alpacas?!

bullshit.jpg

Sounds like someone needs to stay off the Ambien...or at least stay away from any and all credit cards while tripping. Ambien is fun to fuck on and get high on, but the buyer's remorse...

But seriously, I call bullshit on this one too. Someone watches too much TV...

While I was strung out on Ambien I apparently purchased 4 gray huacaya alpacas by posting a listing on this site and then ironing out a private deal which involved using my moms credit card and lots of money ( http://www.agriseek.com/buy/e/Farm-Animals/Alpacas/)

Im rofl @ this ..... it's got to be one of the strangest things to have done while of ya face ... all the best with the alpaccas

lol8o

ambien makes u do really dumb shit i did 50mg once and i was shitting off a balcony -really

^^^
lol

I dunno if this was trolling or what but I'd like to believe this is real - it's fucking hilarious.