Bluelight Funding - 2008 (final push)

Please make direct credit card payments available.

I do not deal with Paypal.

Come Monday.... :)

The 'Money Order' Option Has Made It So Assoff Monday.
Thank you Capt'n RR
&
Team 'Enlighten' Fo' Not Makin' Me Bank-Specific.

Yes,
I'm Ghey Ol'Skool,
But I Still Play VHS,
& think audio cassettes need a comeback.

"Quit Livin' In Tha Past, They Say."

Preach mainly.
Inferred even.

But It may help many who deal is no-card-try-biz...

So,
thanks
Johnboy.

Maybe draw the attention that you don' even need anythin' but the $ to give.

I've never bought ANYTHING personally over the internet.

:eek:

PEACE
UNS
:)

Other options are presented on the Donate page. More options may be made available as we evolve, but for now, as they say, "dat's alls we's gotst". Thank you for your support. :)

I just used paypal to send some loot to Bluelight , under my wifes name and her credit card i don't think she's gonna notice, she never looks at her statement . :)

Does any of the $$$ go to PillReports, I noticed that it's the same owner?

EDIT: PillReports is worth supporting too! Nice to know that! :)

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, enlighten looks good too.

Just the other day I was wondering who served PillReports!

(I sent a $25 donation to BL.)

Wow, I just checked the donations meters within a space of 24 hours - in that timeframe, donations jumped from 55% to 64%!! Thanks everyone!

A note about paypal: I have my paypal account hooked to my bank account. This is where I pay from. Maybe you can try that?

payment sent.. bluelight is one the only site online i'd donate my hard earned cash on =D

Felt guilty last night for only donating $25 so I gave again! (33.33 euros)
Keep up the good work!
I <3 PillReports too!
:) :) :)

If the goal is not met in time . . .

what are the consequences going to be? Forgive me if I've missed something (I don't think I have), but I've yet to see the reality of not being able to pay the bill in less than a month spelled out publicly for BL members. Will the site actually cease to exist? Will it just be taken over by ads? What will the consequences be?

Perhaps sharing that (if you can/if you know) will motivate more people to contribute. <3

A bailout? Why didn't I think of that?

Bluelight is hear by officially a bank. Or an automotive company. Or whoever else is eligible.

lol.. too funny.

I think it would be good to know what the consequences would be if the goal is not met in time.. but at the same time, it's easy to see that, a) it costs money to keep bluelight running & b) the owner can't afford it on his own and/or shouldn't have too.

I personally love bluelight. I'm on here atleast once a day to check things out. It's a great community and I been referring & coming to bluelight for years now.. Since I was about 14 - 15 years old.

I would not want to see Bluelight go down.. That would really be too bad.. So, of course, I will end up making a donation as well. Times are rough for everyone at the moment, but I believe we all should try to come together and donate atleast a little bit. Even if it's $5.. it's definitely better then nothing.

- Retrospect

What happens if the full amount isn't raised?

We usually pay the hosting fees for 12 months in advance, giving us a slight discount. It means we don't have to worry month to month. If we somehow fell short we would just pay what we had and get slightly less of a discount. Then we would raise the rest.

But it looks like we are very close to making the basic hosting costs. The donations have been flooding in. Every little bit helps. The majority of the donations are for 10 euro but there have been so many of them. It was worrying to go from one large donation to many, many small ones but I should've know Bluelight would rise to the challenge. Thank you all.

I just donated $100. It's from my bank account so it'll be 3-5 days until you receive it. I'll give more if needed.

What happens if the full amount isn't raised?

We usually pay the hosting fees for 12 months in advance, giving us a slight discount. It means we don't have to worry month to month. If we somehow fell short we would just pay what we had and get slightly less of a discount. Then we would raise the rest.

But it looks like we are very close to making the basic hosting costs. The donations have been flooding in. Every little bit helps. The majority of the donations are for 10 euro but there have been so many of them. It was worrying to go from one large donation to many, many small ones but I should've know Bluelight would rise to the challenge. Thank you all.

I really glad to hear that if the full amount isn't reached then you won't go immediately off line. Still hope that you reach the target before january (I assume that's the date).

I for my part have donated a miserly ten euros. I feel I owe much more. This site has given me so much information that otherwise could have left me at best confused and upset, at worst dead. Not only do I intend to donate more when my finances are more stable, but I feel I should give something back to the site by answering more of other peoples questions rather than just asking my own.

Any how, peace and love. Hope for many more years of bluelight. :D

I will be donating what i can end of the week :)

Just waiting for a paycheck....