Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ecstasy-First time.

Undersea-sun

Greenlighter
[1 Blue JL Audio pill]

I was pretty nervous, and anxious all day, then Once I finally took it I was fine. The second I swallowed, I felt amazing. I just needed to get over the hump. I wasnt anxious about it at all anymore, just exited to feel it.

I took it at abou 8:40pm and went and took a shower with my Boyfriend, kinda expecting it to hit me in the shower or even just after when we got out and went to the couch. I waited and waited. I felt a little differnt, but I figured it was just because I wasnt nervous anymore, which was great!

It was around 3 hours later when I started to really feel numb and tingly. My body was feeling strange but amazing. I felt really happy and comfortable. No matter how I sat or layed, I felt Unbelievably Comfy. I also felt really lazy! I didnt want to move at all. I felt so happy I could cry, but I couldnt cuz I was so happy. That feeling only lasted for maybe a half an hour. But From "hour 2" till I went to bed, I was feeling really great. I didnt feel unusual or out of control at all which I liked. My body felt funny, but My head space and everything stayed basically normal.

I was a bit dissapointed that I didnt get any visuals or anything like that.
I was expecting colors to look more intense, and vibrant. I was hoping for lite visuals like light trails, or something. But nothing.

Before I took it, that was the part I was really nervous about. Ive never been a fan of halucinating. Steming back to my panic attack/bad trip.

Once I took it, after the first couple hours I was getting worried that they were bunk pills, and that I wasnt going to get anything, and starting to hope and wish that they would get more intense!! I was hoping for visuals and all that.

Oh well. there is always next time. I will have to make sure I get better ones.

My boyfriend had really amazing Sex that morning before we headed off to bed!

We got to bed at 5:30 am or so and slept till 3:30pm. I didnt have a hard time falling asleep which suprised me since I usually have a hard time getting to sleep.

I didnt have much of a comedown either, Most likely because they were mild pills. I just felt a little sick to my stomache.. I felt a little like I could puke. But It wasnt at all unbareable.

I had some wierd thoughts when I went to bed but I didnt feel depressed or anything, which I fully expected.

Even today [a day later] Im feeling slightly more upbeat, but most likely just because Im happy my first expierince was all together enjoyable!

substancecode_ecstasy
methodcode_oral
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
... When you say "numb" that makes me think of piperazines... When I roll with REAL mdma I never feel numb, but when I "roll" with piperazines... I do feel numb.

Also when you say you were sick to your stomach... was it kind of an acidic feeling sickness? On piperazines my stomach feels upset and acidic which is no bueno.

Nothing beats real MDMA.

I suggest looking up a pill before you buy it on www.pillreports.com or buying a testing kit (I did, it was a good investment)

^^
this definately sounds like mdma , especially the way she describes feeling lazy and comfy , piperazines dont give this characteristic cuddle effect .

also getting sick is quite common on good quality mdma , it has to do with serotonin receptors in the gut being triggered

[1 Blue JL Audio pill]

My boyfriend had really amazing Sex that morning before we headed off to bed!

who did he have great sex with? lol :p im presuming it was you?

pix?=D lolol

glad you had fun. make sure you have legit pills, www.pillreports.com always helps. and try going to rave. its heaps of fun

who did he have great sex with? lol :p im presuming it was you?

Thats quite the typo, and yeah it was with me =D

I was givin these pills by my best friend because she knew I wanted to try them, and she had some she wasnt going to take for a while (Shes into K right now)

But When Im actually buyng them I will be doing my reasearch. =D

Cool report. You will get visuals on E with higher doses. Not too many, but definitely colors will look brighter and more vivid and things will appear to shift a bit. Nothing like true psychedelic visuals though.

Dude totally rolling on some strng visual shit . The letters are moving man!