Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 - Inexperienced - Multiple Doses Over a Few Days

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Tried JWH-018 and I have to say I am VERY happy with how nice the high is. I'm at a slight loss for words to describe the difference between the high compared to good heady pot, but one thing that is clear to all of us who tried it: the JWH 'rolls' through your brain much cleaner than marijuana does. It hits you evenly and very quickly ascends (after a delay of like 4-6 minutes from vaporizing). It builds quickly to a peak within 10 minutes where you stay for 1.5-2.5 hours. Then somewhat abruptly the effects trail off and you are left in a somewhat subdued nice 'ambient' mindspace.

It can be very 'mental' and lack annoying physical effects although large doses (4+ mg) can become very physical (in a good way!) with pleasurable 'trembling' in musculature and increased euphoria from breathing and the feeling of music hitting your brain like a rolling MDMA-like 'floored' feeling.

It is incredibly cheap compared to headies. An 1/8th of headies might cost you 50 bucks and you get (we estimated) maybe...15 bowls out of it (being conservative).

A half gram of synthetic cannabinoids should cost you 60-80$ USD and provides ~200 moderately sized doses!

No comparison as far as price, the synthetic stuff is MUCH cheaper.

It even smells/tastes nicely (in a different synthetic sort of way!).

The only thing missing from it is the pleasure of packing a bong full of nice green great smelling headies. That is missed (but there's no reason you have to smoke one or the other! :lol:).

I'm sold on this stuff :D

I haven't tried eating it yet, but am going to soon make some brownies and squirt a little bit of solution with JWH into the brownies (after they're done baking). That sounds good :cool:

substancecode_jwh018
substancecode_cannabinoids
substancecode_exotic

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not entirely sure if this is the same one I sampled tonight or not - chemistry is really not my thing. 3-naphthoyl-1-pentylindole, apparently. Either way, it feels very similar to your description - it's a very clean, heady stoned feeling and doesn't taste bad at all. Pretty potent too - I could get to like it. Could do with a snappier name though :).

we can dedicate the rest of the thread to coming up with a good name :)

John W Huffman (heh ironic naming) came up with this.

I suggest maybe huffijuana-18? =D

these new cannabanoids have really got me interested, especially as a veteran pothead:D

Last edited by a moderator:
JWH-018 is easy to build a tolerance to. It's very or completely cross-tolerant with cannabis too.

But cannabis doesn't build tolerance once you're used to smoking. You only notice tolerance differences when it's the first time. With This stuff I didn't notice at all but I was smoking weed most of the time along with it. =D

brownies

hah would love to hear how those brownies came out.

Gaian Planes said:
Tried JWH-018 and I have to say I am VERY happy with how nice the high is. I'm at a slight loss for words to describe the difference between the high compared to good heady pot, but one thing that is clear to all of us who tried it: the JWH 'rolls' through your brain much cleaner than marijuana does. It hits you evenly and very quickly ascends (after a delay of like 4-6 minutes from vaporizing). It builds quickly to a peak within 10 minutes where you stay for 1.5-2.5 hours. Then somewhat abruptly the effects trail off and you are left in a somewhat subdued nice 'ambient' mindspace.

It can be very 'mental' and lack annoying physical effects although large doses (4+ mg) can become very physical (in a good way!) with pleasurable 'trembling' in musculature and increased euphoria from breathing and the feeling of music hitting your brain like a rolling MDMA-like 'floored' feeling.

It is incredibly cheap compared to headies. An 1/8th of headies might cost you 50 bucks and you get (we estimated) maybe...15 bowls out of it (being conservative).

A half gram of synthetic cannabinoids should cost you 60-80$ USD and provides ~200 moderately sized doses!

No comparison as far as price, the synthetic stuff is MUCH cheaper.

It even smells/tastes nicely (in a different synthetic sort of way!).

The only thing missing from it is the pleasure of packing a bong full of nice green great smelling headies. That is missed (but there's no reason you have to smoke one or the other! :lol:).

I'm sold on this stuff :D

I haven't tried eating it yet, but am going to soon make some brownies and squirt a little bit of solution with JWH into the brownies (after they're done baking). That sounds good :cool:

is this the same stuff that is said to be contained in spice diamond/gold? if yes i have to admit i don't like it. its a cold, synthetic, somehow boring high which indeed reminds me of cannabis, but is not even close to it in terms of the statisfaction it brings. plus it gave me head- and bellyaches all the times i tried it. i'm sticking with my loving and caring relationship with m-j.

I believe there are rumours about some kind of synthetic cannabinoid in Spice, but it's all a big secret apparently. Also, Spice has loads of other stuff in there which would change the effect quite drastically. I found out that the one I sampled was JWH-073 which is less potent than JWH-018, but sounds very similar in effect - you just need to smoke a bit more. I really enjoyed it - a lovely clean high - much like excellent weed, but with less subtle variations. It will never replace weed, but it's lovely stuff and I am hoping to lay hands on some more soonest :).

The high from JWH-018 is far superior to that of most strains of cannabis, hearcolours, I don't know what you mean.

^ I think he was reffering specifically to Spice which may or may not contain a JWH compound. All the other crap in there is bound to ruin the effect. The small amount of JWH (just 073 so far - 018 looks damn fine and I hope some finds me soon) would be completely muddied by shoddy herbal stuff and would ruin the effect I would think.

In my very limited experience, I would pretty much agree with you Coolio - greatly superior in many ways to much weed. But it seems to lack a certain something. It's definitely a wondeful cannabinoid, but I presume the combined effects of multiple cannabinoids in the real thing make a more rounded experience.

Having said that - JWH-0xx could easily become one of my favourite substances just for the clarity and all-round gorgeousness of it :).

Last edited:
i've never heard of this stuff... is it illegal in the states?

3-naphthoyl-1-pentylindole,
I found that this compound responds to masturbation insanely. Ejaculation almost doubles its intensity almost instantly. That is not necessarily good either, I had a panic attack.

^ yeah dude

actually I've masturbated on it a couple times now. Its almost TOO good if you know what I mean. I kinda shudder and spasm throughout my body from the pleasure (and thats not even the orgasm).

I have to take breaks during it cause it gets way too intense and my vision goes blurry.

crazy stuff :D

I must acquire more and try the hand shandy experiment. I don't believe I got around to it with the small sample I sampled - but I find the wank test is a good one for most drugs. Always produces interesting - if not always entirely succesful - results :).

JWH = Jostling Whilst High?

hearcolours - It's not the same chem from the Sprice range.

Yucatan Fire by the same company is getting similar reviews and people who've tried both are saying it's the same drug.

These JWHs sound very interesting indeed. The only synthetic cannabinoids I've tried, if any, are the suspected cannabinoids in Spice and Smoke. The latter seems a lot like people's descriptions of some of the JWHs, in its relatively brief sativa-like high (considerably more satisfying and cannabis-like than Spice, in my view), but who knows? Well, someone knows I guess, but I don't. :) Hopefully I'll get my hands on some proper JWHs some day. The cheapness (relative to the extreme expense of Smoke, and indeed of cannabis itself) is particularly appealing.

how much is cheap in your opinion?

I don't know the prices on the spice stuff but I heard a rumor that the JWH-073 was going for around a hundred bucks a gram...but thats a 'black market' price since I don't believe its available elsewhere in head shops or whatever.