• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 - Inexperienced - Multiple Doses Over a Few Days

^ So that's about £70 in our money, dunno what to say to that really.

high or low?

its low compared to CP-number thing (which was like 200 bucks a gram at GOOD prices).

of course bulk is cheaper but bulk is bulk not individual grams

Wowee zowee I can't wait to try this one. :D Although it's hard for me to imagine a "clean" marijuana high. Is it comparable in any way to vaporized bud or is this a different story altogether?

how much is cheap in your opinion?

I don't know the prices on the spice stuff but I heard a rumor that the JWH-073 was going for around a hundred bucks a gram...but thats a 'black market' price since I don't believe its available elsewhere in head shops or whatever.
Smoke (which is the most impressively cannabis-like of the recent blends of the sort sold in head-shops, in my view) is between 21 and 25 pounds sterling for 3 grams of plant material and whatever else is added to the material. Assuming for the sake of argument that Smoke is laced with a JWH, say JWH-018, I of course can't be sure how much is in each 3-gram bag of Smoke; but given that I smoke quantities of Smoke broadly similar to the quantities I'd smoke of cannabis, and given what you say about JWH-018 dosage, I'd guess there might be 50 to 100 mg of JWH-018 per 3 g of Smoke, so it'd take about 7 bags of Smoke (or £140 = $210) to get 200 moderate doses (which accords fairly well with how long it takes for me to get through a bag). So that makes Smoke quite a large mark-up on the (black-market; or grey-market, surely, since it's not illegal) retail price of unadulterated JWH-018 (if that's what's in Smoke)? Presumably, an even bigger mark-up on the bulk price.

Basically, your assessment of the price per dose of JWH-018 sounds very nice indeed (I might actually be able to afford my cannabinoid-receptor-tickling hobby, if any of the JWH merchants I've come across turn out to be genuine), compared to the cost of good weed, as you said, and also - more frustratingly, since it might contain JWH-018 - Smoke. Something like a third of the price of either of them. So, yeah, good for you! :D Enjoy. :)

how does this compare to cp55940? That's the only synth cannabinoid ive tried. It was very nice at about 5-10 mg so i guess JWH-018 is about twice as potent. Anyone know any differences in mental/physical effects?

I never heard of this compound - is it right to call it a compound? - until now and I just came over all giddy and started reading.

All I can say is excellent:D

Smoke (which is the most impressively cannabis-like of the recent blends of the sort sold in head-shops, in my view) is between 21 and 25 pounds sterling for 3 grams of plant material and whatever else is added to the material. Assuming for the sake of argument that Smoke is laced with a JWH, say JWH-018, I of course can't be sure how much is in each 3-gram bag of Smoke; but given that I smoke quantities of Smoke broadly similar to the quantities I'd smoke of cannabis, and given what you say about JWH-018 dosage, I'd guess there might be 50 to 100 mg of JWH-018 per 3 g of Smoke, so it'd take about 7 bags of Smoke (or £140 = $210) to get 200 moderate doses (which accords fairly well with how long it takes for me to get through a bag). So that makes Smoke quite a large mark-up on the (black-market; or grey-market, surely, since it's not illegal) retail price of unadulterated JWH-018 (if that's what's in Smoke)? Presumably, an even bigger mark-up on the bulk price.

Basically, your assessment of the price per dose of JWH-018 sounds very nice indeed (I might actually be able to afford my cannabinoid-receptor-tickling hobby, if any of the JWH merchants I've come across turn out to be genuine), compared to the cost of good weed, as you said, and also - more frustratingly, since it might contain JWH-018 - Smoke. Something like a third of the price of either of them. So, yeah, good for you! :D Enjoy. :)

Your estimates are way off, I think. These smoking blends all seem to be designed so that they are equipotent to good cannabis. Each 3g of smoke probably contains closer to 15mg to 30mg of JWH-018 if that is what is really in it.

Your estimates are way off, I think. These smoking blends all seem to be designed so that they are equipotent to good cannabis. Each 3g of smoke probably contains closer to 15mg to 30mg of JWH-018 if that is what is really in it.
Oh, I agree that they're equipotent to good cannabis (I get through Smoke at a similar rate to cannabis, anyhow); sorry, I didn't consider my calculations very carefully, and I'm not surprised I ballsed them up. Thanks for the correction. :) Guess that makes the price differential greater than I realized.

Last edited:
GAIAN PLANES<< Did you vaporise the JWH-018? or smoke it normally? and if you have to vaporise it, can you do this by simply smoking off the foil?

yes you can do it off of foil, but on top of some ash (or better yet some yummy headies) I have noticed no loss of potency (and far more simpler/social).

after some heavy experimenting with jwh 073, and a bit with 018.. i have to say that the peak only lasted for about 45 min's tops for me. I know that others relate experiencing a peak for several hours... but I have never found this to be true. I wonder why....?

I do remember thinking every time the high would wear off... damn that was short... good but short.

Hi Andy Candy my love <3! I miss talking to you! <3 *snuggles* how are your expansions going?

Last edited:
im about to recieve some JHW-017 i think
can you snort this stuff?
ive always wanted to snort weed

Bad experience vaporizing JWH-018

First off the product that I have is the stuff that looks kind of like compressed brown sugar. My understanding is that this is probably not a good quality synth for this compound as it is supposed to be yellow to amber fluffy xtals.

I had a very difficult time getting this stuff to vaporize properly and blew through about 75mgs resulting in only 2 stones. I was so freaking paranoid that for some reason it was all going vaporize at once, finally, and have a freaking OD.

I finally put a 3mg chunk, as that is about as small a piece you can make with this stuff in a metal pipe with a screen and some ash and proceeded to get quite stoned=D

Anyone have similar experience with this particular batch as far as vaporizing?

'ive had that batch and its the best mate, stronger
35MG in a crack pipe is nice imo %)