• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dose low at the gig your trip will comform to the environment.

If you dose high it could go either way, you may end up having the most amazing experiance ever or you may end up in a psych ward coz it was all too much in that environment and the ambo's strapped you to a stretcher.

I don't know you dude so i can't really say what you should or shouldn't do and where or when you should do it.

You smoked DOC? What was that like?

Not on that occasion but i got told it could be done and "me mate dave" had a crack or should i say "cracky" at it.

Harsh and chemical as fuck but did give some minor effects at 1mg vaporised.

The smell was enough to tick the the NO box for myself ;)

You can actually smoke DOC...?

If so I think I may have to hunt some of this down and give it a go...

Is it a lot shorter acting when it is administrated in that method or does it still last a while..?

All i can say is yes and you're a fucking idiot if you do.

You wanna get fucked on similar shit then smoke HOT7, absolutely horrible but supposedly tasted heaps better and was less harsh than the DOC.

Seriously guys, just eat the shit

Thinkin it's about time i started a DO* thread, it'd get it's share of posts from looking at this thread in recent times...

Thinking we're just going to do one. No point in screwing up our night if it is too much for one of us.

I'm really looking forward to this mini experiment. :)

If you're familiar with the tabs then go for it

The odds are stacked on your side

Chances of havin it screw your night are tiny

Short time lurker and first time poster.

I've never done LSD before but have researched the trips and how it works pretty thoroughly to get ready because I'm getting my hands on some soon. But it turns out that they're in sugar cube form which I'm not familiar with because I only took notice of the blotter experiences (bad and good ones so I can ground myself).

So my questions are, are sugar cubed LSD common in Melbourne?
Is there anything I should be wary of? Or is that a stupid question because the dealer himself drops the acid onto the cube so there's no set answer?

I'm getting it from a dealer who's getting it from a dealer, so it is a bit sketchy I guess but it's the only LSD I can find here.

Thanks all.

Short time lurker and first time poster.

I've never done LSD before but have researched the trips and how it works pretty thoroughly to get ready because I'm getting my hands on some soon. But it turns out that they're in sugar cube form which I'm not familiar with because I only took notice of the blotter experiences (bad and good ones so I can ground myself).

So my questions are, are sugar cubed LSD common in Melbourne?
Is there anything I should be wary of? Or is that a stupid question because the dealer himself drops the acid onto the cube so there's no set answer?

I'm getting it from a dealer who's getting it from a dealer, so it is a bit sketchy I guess but it's the only LSD I can find here.

Thanks all.

The cubes will be dropped with a an LSD solution.

You're more likely to get decent LSD on cubes rather than tabs these days.

Sugar cubes have been common in melb for a long time but have spiked a bit recently from what i've seen.

No matter how much research you do you're entering a territory unknown to your mind.

Have you tripped on anything else before?

Best of luck

I'm an average pot smoker, not every day but also not once a month. "Tripped" once on it in the sense that I had extreme deja-vu and was able to know everything 5 - 10 seconds before it happened, but that's all. It also ended in vomiting for about an hour.

Anyway I've done a lot of research on LSD like I said before and believe I know what I can expect and how to get out of a tough situation (change locations, deep breathing, relaxed music) etc and overall I'm not really worried about flipping out.

Set and setting. Depression or mental illness doesn't run in my family and I'd say I'm strong minded. Without drugs I'm deep, philosophical, spiritual (to a degree), etc, and I'm going into this experience to find the doors to myself but I want to walk through them at a different trip when I'm at a more secluded location (Forest, etc).

I'm not going into it to "trip balls" or for "visual experiences", etc, and I'm doing it in the comfort of my own home alone at about 7am so by 5:30PM when "person" gets home I should be fit enough to acknowledge them and not lock wacked out.

Naturally I'm a quiet person and not really social, I spend a lot of time by myself but also hang out with friends.

Going by all of that I figure I should be fine.

Last edited:
OK so you've never tripped in the slightest, just greened out our had a paranoid state from pot...

Have you taken pills?

The average sugar cube from melb will blow you're mind if you've only smoked pot.

Make sure you're around an experianced user for the first time. In the depths of an LSD trip you will forget all you have read and your mind will go into overdrive.

I'll take that into account. Just curious, will grounding the cube into dust then using half of it be a better idea then?

Because what I was originally going to do was just take half of a tab. My plan was to see how I feel and take the other half later on if I wasn't regretting anything or didn't have negative feelings. I wanted to feel what it was like but not have a mindfuck, I wanted to "train" myself first so to speak.

If you say the cubes are more potent than the tabs down here then I could ground it down and take half of the cube? Or is the LSD dropped just onto one side of it and doesn't soak through?

Last edited:
I say your best bet would be to dissolve it in a glass of water and then drink half. Just remember to mark this glass well so as to not let an innocent bystander(or yourself) trip unexpectedly.

On the other hand if you are as well read and strong minded as you say, I really enjoyed my first trip being quite strong.

(I am only a noob myself and have yet to have a bad trip so I don't know how bad it can get.)

^Tap water contains chemicals that can damage LSD. If you're going to do it this way, use distilled water, usually obtainable from a chemist.

Thinking we're just going to do one. No point in screwing up our night if it is too much for one of us.

I'm really looking forward to this mini experiment. :)

I've done it a few times, i dont mind it :) Usually on the initial come up i get edgy and a bit paranoid.. but you quickly push past it and its fucking awesome.

Agree with Psilo, there is just something 'magical' about other people not having a care in the world.. acid can actually get me to that state of ecstasy that everyone else is on from pills.. and the feeling of knowing your not raping your serotonin is wonderful :)

^Tap water contains chemicals that can damage LSD. If you're going to do it this way, use distilled water, usually obtainable from a chemist.

Is this for real? So would you recommend not using tap water to swallow a tab?

Guess I'll have to have some distilled water on hand next time.

malakaix, I know what you mean, I don't stop smiling for the whole trip.

^I usually dissolve tabs in my mouth, and swallow the remaining cardboardy mush easily. However, a friend of mine swallows them like pills with normal water and seems to trip.

There might be a difference between swallowing a tab with a small amount of water and dissolving a sugar cube in a much larger amount? I/e mouthful to glass..?

Chlorine destroys LSD-25, being present in all tap water. Im sure swallowing a tab with some water is fine as the chlorine more than likely becomes benign once in the stomach.

However storing LSD in tap water will fuck it very rapidly.

Not just chlorine, but any halogen really...

If you've been sucking on the tab for a good twenty minutes and you wash tthe paper down with a mouthful of tapwater it won't change your experience much at all - Rememebr that your stomach is hydrochloric acid, so if there was any LSD left on the tab to be degraded it's fucekd anyway.

Nah. I usually move mine around my mouth, i/e under my tounge to between my upper lip and teeth, back to the middle of my mouth etc til its mush. Works fine. Cubes I just let dissolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.